A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

Whatever the predictions made at that time but Everyone is in wonder to see the hype in Bitcoin price now a days.It has almost crossed 23k USD and I think it will increase more in coming days.So We cannot predict the Bitcoin as It changes fastly and most volatile currency.currently it is at the highest value ever. 

We all know that we cannot predict the price of bitcoin, but I know that it is making great progress compared to previous months. Several factors always influence the market price and its price will be in a highly volatile situation in the crypto markets.

It is difficult to accurately predict the price of bitcoin, especially since the bitcoin currency in the coming period is almost half, because in cryptography no one expects the prices of cryptocurrencies accurately, because it depends on demand and supply, and sometimes the big whale also manipulates prices

bitcoin is very important and value able crypto currency i think we can get every thing from bitcoin now i see that the value of bitcoin of crypto currency in next two month because the demand of bitcoin in the people high and they want to get it so i think in next month it price of bitcoin reach above 60000$.

This is very good forum and we can discuss with each other about the prediction of any cryptocurrency like Bitcoins what is going in the next two months or next week but this is and protection so we can just Frost 50% on this week and cannot say that this is actual and there might be a chance of loss as well

Dear friend, come to this wonderful site. As you know, the price of Bitcoin drops sometimes. There is no one on this forum who can tell you the exact value of bitcoin. The creator of bitcoin will decide the value of bitcoin next month.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, we all look to the price of Bitcoin to increase, achieve great success and prosperous growth, and I believe that its price will approach 60 thousand dollars, and the market will rise well, as everyone will benefit and make a great profit.

Simply you cannot expect the price of Bitcoin, as it is a price that is changed in real time, and the price change is a matter of supply and demand, so the more supply and purchase, the higher the price, and the lower the demand, the lower the price, so you cannot accurately predict the price.

Edited by akarymont9
  • +3 1

I am doing new work in this forum.  So don't be so expart in all matters.  So I want this forum.  Let the seniors help me.  I want to take an idea about their work.

Greetings, my friend, in general the price of Bitcoin is always expected to rise permanently, and this is what happens, but at different rates, in any case, you should pay attention to the fact that Bitcoin drops dramatically and terrifyingly so that users think that it will lose its value, but it quickly returns Height, so you should pay attention to this matter and not panic selling

My friend, your question is important and good, but I think that no one can predict the price of Bitcoin because its price fluctuates, but I think its price will improve for the better.

Your question is very difficult, because the cryptocurrency is never stable, so it is very difficult to predict its price, but we can see that it will definitely increase in price because the demand for the currency increases.

My dear friend .. I think that the currency will increase perhaps a quarter of what it is now or more in proportion to the market, interaction, member activity and demand ..

Maybe there will be many more earning opportunities in those times you specified.

I wish you good luck 💝

Nobody knows what will happen completely, not the elderly, not even the very young, but I think it will rise because the currency rates are affected by previous dates and interact with them.

I believe that Bitcoin will keep on ascending in cost because of the increment in ventures that are made through it, notwithstanding that because of the expansion in the quantity of individuals who manage it.

I do not think that you can predict a specific price for the bitcoin currency, but according to what we see, the bitcoin currency is constantly rising, and the price of the currency depends on supply and demand in the market.

The matter is not only for the elderly, as everyone can express his opinion, whether on a topic that he raises from his mind or from the people and members participating in the forum discussing opinions and explanations about a matter and recognizes it about its pros and cons likely to occur and the rate of its evaluation per cent of events and precedents for matters that may occur

There are several Factors which affect the price of market. I believe that the market is now seeing a good increase in prices for all coins.Nobody knows what will happen completely, not the elderly, not even the very young.So, I think bitcoin halving may help to increase price and it can even reach more than 10k dollars.

No one can answer this question accurately But looking at the Bitcoin chart and identifying bullish or bearish channels, depending on successive highs and lows, can determine the general direction of Bitcoin.

Respect senior and experienced members.  Because they have been working on this platform for a long time. And they know a lot more than us. But the demand and price of Bitcoin does not matter to the senior junior. Bitcoin's rating fluctuates.

We all have to ask all the old members and experts on this forum or this platform. Their advice can benefit us greatly and they can keep us away from the small mistakes that could cause the ban from this forum

If you want to forecast currency hair, you must learn technical analysis of currency prices and work at length to find out the expected prediction, As you know, Bitcoin is a very strong cryptocurrency and I think it is more difficult to predict than other cryptocurrencies, but it will apparently continue to rise.

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, for my part, I cannot predict because I do not have enough information about the Bitcoin currency and I do not have enough information about the Bitcoin currency. First, we must read more books about coded currencies in order to be able to confirm what is the cause of the coded currencies rise and what caused them to decline. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

We can not predict the price of Bitcoin with the 100% accuracy. You know Bitcoin price will be generally in the very high volatile state in the cryptocurrency markets. Bitcoin halving event has been already concluded so let's see what would happen next. 

• +2 1

On 5/11/2020 at 1:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

I don't think that anyone should trust other member productions you should have do your own research before investing into any currency . If you lose your investment so you can blame any one .