A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

On 5/11/2020 at 4:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

Hello my friend, your asking what is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next twi months, i guess we cannot predict what is the of bitcoin, bitcoin is volatile currency so don’t expect, just work hard and focus on your work. Keep it up

My friend I am not senior or an expert I had recently stepped in this field but I think that you are right that June and July are the best months for trading it is mostly considered and it is really hard to predict the rate of cripto currency nearly impossible . because rate changes every time.

The prediction of crypto-currency is a calculation. But the price of crypto-currencies doesn't depend on calculation. It depend on buy and sell. But I hope bitcoin will exceed 70,000$ in next two months. Thanks for the post..

I don't think you will be able to get the permission directly from this place because the permissions are for the heavy usage and normally people do not use them. 

Dear at the moment everyone is expecting a hugely high price for Bitcoin, they expect it will break the $100,000 barrier in a short period of time not more than 3 months and this is possible because Bitcoin is really heading for peaks. 

Welcome to this generous forum, my dear friend, I think, according to my little experience, that the prices of cryptocurrencies will increase continuously, and there are no fears of a decrease in their prices.

Hey my friend, no one can predict the price of Bitcoin because it has recently gone up dramatically, but in my opinion it will rise in the next two months to become one Bitcoin at $ 70,000.

• +3 1

Today's market fluctuations between ups and downs made it difficult to predict the extent of the rise in Bitcoin prices ... But today they reached $ 60,000 and this promises to increase further .. This is due to the increase in the number of followers. And the new participants, which contributed to increasing its popularity, circulation and investment. I hope I will be lucky to earn more profit and money

• +3 1

In my opinion, the price of bitcoin will continue to rise every month due to the great interest of many traders and experts as well as the increased demand for bitcoin, trading and investment

It is very difficult to accurately predict bitcoin prices even for old members, as it changes from day to day, there are several factors that affect the market price. I think that the market is now witnessing a good increase in the prices of all currencies.

Well this is quite good question and I can tell you the best answer about this topic that most of traders will give you the best idea because they analyze what will happen in next week's about the price of Bitcoin and even every coins as I listen from different people that they mentioned the price of Bitcoin will pump and it's pump in that much time for sure so better to contact with traders..

I think I know a something about bitcoin prices. As we check the price graph of BTC then we can see that in the last decade, the prices have increased really madly and we can see a huge bullish candle there. have a tendency to be son now not typescript flourishing value foretelling, for the reason that booming cryptography nobody asserts cryptography currency quotes correctly,  All new investors can make good profit from it easily. They need  just bye bitcoin and hold it.

hello friend I want to tell you that your question is legal but it is just for experienced people on people talk but I'm a big mirror and I'm just start working on the top I have phaser problem my BTS is not coming in novella it so please tell me about that little bit

Well it is very difficult for anyone to tell you the exact price that bitcoin will be at that time. The right thing to do is to make predictions based on technical analysis and other factors and with that you would be able to have an insight into how the price might look.

Nice questions. But its all about the prediction. And also the all prediction will be not the correct. As usual our thinking is best essential for all this trading market. Without any idea it may effect on your loss.

My friend, Bitcoin is a huge currency that cannot be influenced easily, and the most important thing is that it is a stable currency and a father currency for all currencies. Whoever expects to rise or decrease does not understand the price of any currency, especially Bitcoin is determined by its trading volume only Thank you very much

• +3 1

You have shared a nice question. Of course, the senior and skilled members on this site can do a lot of good work. New members, so when we work, we must follow them. We need to see how they work. We need to keep in mind that since they have been working on this site for a long time, they know a lot of things on this site that we may not know, so we need to take good care while working. There is nothing wrong. They have acted like them. We will act like them.

Dear we cannot accurate tell about bitcoin . It can be up and down we cannot say that it is perfect . Now a days bitcoin price have touched 60k dollor.and in next two month maybe it will touch to 66k dollor.

Bitcoin has a future full of beautiful surprises
I think its price will rise in the coming months, but I cannot imagine the number that will reach it

This currency is increasing in price significantly, and I expect that from the end of 2022 it will reach the price of 80 thousand dollars, and indeed it deserves this increase because it entered the market strongly and became a recognized currency

You know bitcoin price will be generally in the very high volatile state in the cryptocurrency markets.i am not sure about this but I think June and July will not be good to crypto.

My dear you ask about pridiction of bitcoin price for coming two month. It is enough older post and I read comments people are pridicting about 10000 dollar etc. My dear it's price will increase gradually and fluctuate  round about exact figure not will decrease. So if we discussed about price now it's price  57742 US dollers. Most important thing nobody can give exact idea if some one  pridiction it can be prove wrong. Just focus on present condition in my openion and work ahead. 

No doubt the price of bitcoin is increases day by day with the passage of time 

But its not right the value is increasing with the passage of time 

The value of bitcoin maybe decreased in near future 

No one can give correct prediction about bitcoin value 

Maybe its value increases or also maybe its value decreased in near future 

So invest in it with complete knowledge and information 

hello dear mate I hope you are doing well Leslie I want to tell you that we are not predict the price of cryptocurrencies in next 2 months everyone know about the cryptocurrencies prices of subverting every hour

• +4 1