A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

Dude we don't predict this thing very early beacuse bitcoin rates are increasing and decreasing with time.to.time because its depend on trading and.market of cryptocurrencies 

• +3 1

Not just in bitcoins, it is very difficult to estimate the value of any type of cryptocurrency after 2 months.  Because, their price can increase at any time and can decrease at any time.  But as the price of Bitcoin has been rising over the last few months, I think the price of 1 bitcoin in the next two months will be 40,000$.

Hello my dear friends, I am new to this cryptotolk so I don't have much idea. But I hope to know everything very soon and can ask questions to the seniors. And I can learn a lot from here.  And the seniors will explain everything to us.  Then I think we will have no strangers.  And I will get many guide lines.

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

Hello friend I want to tell you that this is a field of trading there is no confirmation of success always. There will be equal chances for suceed or lose. In this field we have only one thing that can help us which is analysis that give us information for the scope of the coin. 

Hello my friend your post is useful for everyone but I have no idea about this post seniors are help to me I try my best in this platform..

Well this is very hard to find the next value because if we think of this that Bitcoin pump so hard and no one think of this but there are so many expert traders that they know before pumping Bitcoin but I appreciate your efforts that you make topic to know from different members keep it up and enjoy learning here..

So you are saying that 15K will be obtained during this summer. I guess it might have that chance, still we have to see how the halvening will play out and how much hashpower will be lost, if any will, and if this hashpower begins recovering. We all know that Bitmain has delayed deliveries of the new ASICS's to miners and I've read that some miners will receive them today. Waiting I guess to see what will happen. 

• +2 1

Your post is old but from these days and my experience after 2 months the bitcoin will reach at 40000$ bitcoin and its my idea if it increase then it then maybe it will decrease again I don't predict that it is exact price maybe it will round about it in future and it is only expected and i shared it as my experience. 

I may not be senior in this forum however I think I know a something about bitcoin prices. As we check the price graph of BTC then we can see that in the last decade, the prices have increased really madly and we can see a huge bullish candle there. So my guess is that the price would really increase soon.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome my friend, of course, an important question. I expect a big increase in Bitcoin. I cannot estimate the price, but a big rise, and a huge one soon.

I accept that the market is currently seeing a decent expansion in costs for all coins, this is a positive pointer prior to splitting, so for over a month costs will ascend for coins. Best of luck.

one then assume remembere comrade sr. have a tendency to be son now not typescript flourishing value foretelling, for the reason that booming cryptography nobody asserts cryptography currency quotes correctly, given that allure pends entropy and a few present time great whale's in addition pull strings password cracking charges, but palmy even my own surmisal bullion quotes bit 12000$ bucks booming next twosome age.

Bitcoin is a high valuable and high profitable coin. All new investors can make good profit from it easily. They need  just bye bitcoin and hold it. Every day's bitcoin goes up 5/10 percentages. But for a month it's not going up. But it is true that it again runs to pump.

Yes I want to get lot of information about reading that which coin is best for investment and trading because they have information about it maybe they are doing it if someone is doing such a job then guide me and is it possible that  two members have same Wi-Fi connection is it against the rules of the forum I just wanted to know.

I need to say something that we as a whole realize that we can't precisely foresee the cost of bitcoin, particularly that bitcoin in the coming time frame is about half, however I anticipate that the cost should surpass $ 10,000 and more in the following two months.

I have seen some very interesting comments and although the publication is travel it should be noted that there are people who have a good knowledge within this forum, we can see the price of Bitcoin at this time walking the 38k to 40k per coin but you can go back to what I was saying bullish. 

I expect cryptocurrency to flourish in the coming months as people are flocking to an advanced scientific world, especially in light of these diseases.  Dealing with cryptocurrency is more secure than regular currency ... Thank you

To answer your question we really beed to consider the rate of coins in the market before taking any decision. But btc in general is really raising rapidly in price and it not a new thing that it is the most traded coin in crypto

I am new here and not much know about bitcoin price fluctuations.  My friend said that it is very legit currency and now become digital currency used over the world. 

On 5/11/2020 at 10:48 AM, Honny143 said:

First one think remembere bro senior are junior not matter in price prediction, because in crypto no one predicts crypto currency prices accurately, because its depends demand and supply and some times big whale's also manipulate crypto prices, but in my opinion bitcoin prices touch 12000$ dollars in next 2 months.

I agree with you.I didn’t have much experience of btc coins. Now I understand how will  btc market price in next months.It is depends on demand and supply. So,no one tell you the exact price of btc in next months. 

Mate yours post is old but useful and in my opinion bitcoin now bitcoin rate is higher and I think more increase in future so if anyone want to but and invest him then he take much profit in some days 

Yes you should to ask the senior members about the rules of this forum that is very beneficial for you and one thing more I want to tell you that first of all you should to complete your 100 post and patience is very necessary on this forum

Hello my friend, in fact, I think that it will increase or stabilize because Bitcoin is the best currency for good investment and is greatly affected by the forces of supply and demand, and we must support it and increase our practical experience with it more

Your opinion is right, I also agree with you. But I am a begginer in this crypto world. So I don't have much experience about the rules of crypto world. But in my experience, bitcoins price will get up and down. We have to work properly for payment.

Seeing the market is now showing an upward going graph and that is a good sign actually for the members here as the time comes if investing now can get a good amount of profits in months to come.