A Question for seniors and experienced members. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

A Question for seniors and experienced members.

SO,My respected friend

Those are the three years that we will experience the big bull market. 2021 is the year where it is very likely to see very high activity on exchanges like Binance/Primexbt etc… people are going to buy Bitcoin with FOMO and thus drive to new ATH. The next cycle top is expected to be around 300k per BTC, but no one knows where exactly it will top.

No one can predict a lot about currencies because they fluctuate continuously. The country’s conditions are not stable, so they are fluctuating, but we all hope for the rise that it will be suitable for everyone.

The market is now seeing a good increase in prices for all coins, this is a positive indicator before halving, so for more than a month prices will rise for coins. 

Hello my friend, if you are new to this forum, first you should know what a cryptographic page is about. where we can learn everything about digital currencies and also see to make good profits.

First one think remembere bro senior are junior not matter in price prediction, because in crypto no one predicts crypto currency prices accurately, because its depends demand and supply and some times big whale's also manipulate crypto prices, but in my opinion bitcoin prices touch 12000$ dollars in next 2 months.

• +1 1

I would like to ask the senior and experienced members of this forum to help the newcomers of this forum. Because they have more experience about this forum, they know more about the forum, so the newcomers have to take experience from them. Newcomers have a lot to learn from them. Seniors know more about this forum than newcomers.

• +2 1

Yes, the price of Bitcoin is currently hard to predict in two months but after half we will see it is no pump or dump for the exact price and as I am expecting at least one pump 15k or more.

None can predict the rising of Bitcoin accurate as it is not a stable coin. Last year 2020 was the halving year and till this 2021 halving events is gone leaving bull run behind triggering the rising of bitcoin. Bitcoin is at the age $40'325 which is the first time

this topic are aggression to the poin of money vegetables  halvening will play out and how much hashpower will be lost, if any will, and if this hashpower begins recovering. We all know that Bitmain Iscariot Jackson bsck haven't let Jefferson wonna 

Welcome my friend. I do not think that anyone can predict this matter because until now the situation has not stabilized due to the Corona. I hope the next is good for everyone and we finish these changes. Keep your currency now and do not sell it until its value increases. I wish everyone luck.

Dear you, I am  even on this platform, I am also learning as far as I have knowledge that we may not be able to get the price and rate of Bitcoin of Predict you can sit in June-July and their price  will be increased.

• +1 1

Well question dear but i am also new on this form and also start to learn about the thing on this form i am beginner also i dont have any information about this topic but may be any one can help you here 

this topic also beginning to report attempt jack hand crypto. Well, now is the halving season of bitcoin right? I think after this halving, bitcoin will suddenly drop to 3000 dollars in the month of june and we also recommend have Jennings afford hard facebook 

Prediction approximately bitcoins in modern-day scenario could be very tough due to the fact the halving is in the next day and the marketplace is now going crash  so whatever to expect very a great deal tough and I assume that is the time for the novices to live away themselves from funding due to the fact anytime.

Its good to seek help from seniors and other members of the forum but I suggest you to do your own research because everyone have different point of view. 

• +4 1

23 hours ago, ummione said:

Hello everyone am a beginner but I will like to ask questions from the old members because we needed to know more on how the platform is all about but it will be done only with the help of old members share us with your knowledge and experience

stfu. You are here to spam and you want to make others annoyed. Your post is out of topic and could easily be reported. Stop asking random questions in posts that are about something else. You are becoming annoying is this what you want ? To be annoying everyone and writing bullshit in your posts?

Hello mate, I am new to this stage, so I have little information about coins and besides, I do not know about the value of coins, but I think that the value of bitcoins is increasing, so I believe that in the next two months it will increase as well.

• +1 1

Yes my dear no one know and predicted the price if bitcoin because it is  depend upon the supply and demand  method  I think so don't worry my dear I think. Just with time you will learn.

• +1 1

Yes you right buddy. There are many questions available to understand. The most people hesitating to asking them because they think that if he ask any kind of question then it will leave a bad impact on them profile. But the answer of these questions can be given before but they can't see them. So please try to help them. The most people post a topic about the yobit because this is new thing for them,

No one don't know the value of bitcoins now a days because the bitcoins value increese day by day so no one tells you the accurate price off bitcoins . And the bitcoins meeting cancelled due to covid-19 so what happened next time just want see I Hope its better for everyone

On 5/11/2020 at 1:46 AM, Sapphire444 said:

my question is not only for seniors because everyone can answer any post so please share your precious experience with me. so my question is, What is the prediction of bitcoin prices in next 2 month because june and july are best months for every businesses as expected.

Hey dear as you asked about prediction of prices of bitcoin but I think we can't predict about it because it depends on demands it could be change every moment may be next two months it becomes too much high level or maybe becomes down @shahid ali

• +2 1

Yes my friend, I don't think any company can predict or predict the price of bitcoin in the next two years because we know how to market.I think the value will be between 15 15 and k 20k which is estimated on the Bitcoin chart.  However you can collect as much bitcoin as you can sell it when the value changes drastically.

I would say that Correction Brother I think level inequality is not necessary, considering in most cases what is needed rather than experience.
 As for me, the price of BTC will go beyond the predictions of many people, as BTC has traded above $ 10k starting today.  In fact we are among the most promising events. Knowledge about June and July and I wonder if you can support it with any sources and statistics.  How are they the best two months for business?  I thought December was the best month for Christmas and the gifts people give each other.

so you want to know the price after next 2 months and my question is what will you do after knowing the price you buy it or will you just know it and sit back if you will buy it you can see many predictions on Google and why some other coins

Yes, my friend, but it is difficult for its price to reach $ 16,000, but I think it can rise, but not to that extent. So we have to be patient and monitor the market so that we can see the price. For the time being, its price has reached 12,000 and I hope it will remain that high.