Bitcoin is now get healed from COVID 19 - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sapphire444

Bitcoin is now get healed from COVID 19

The covid-19 pandamic has courses alot of damages to the world trade not only Bitcoin,the world entirely almost fall into recession. But gradually everything is becoming alright.

It doesn't matter that the price of Bitcoins is low or high because in the critical times of the coronavirus pandemic when the people were hand to mouth  and in those times these Bitcoins  help the people a lot to earn their living. 

Thank you. 

Bitcoin was the best asset to unvested on covid 19 .biggers investors changed assets to bitcoin to make profit after closing investments factory trading so crypto currency was the best way for investment 

On 5/10/2020 at 11:37 PM, Sapphire444 said:

now bitcoin is in good condition, i mean now its prices are risen good, who think, COVID 19 can not do anything more of bitcoin.

share your comments and like please.

@Sapphire444 Bitcoin is rising despite the economic conditions and the crisis that the world is going through under difficult circumstances. For that, we have to learn and offer the best, as currencies depend on the quantity of demand and supply, and that we have to follow the markets and learn through that.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:37 AM, Sapphire444 said:

now bitcoin is in good condition, i mean now its prices are risen good, who think, COVID 19 can not do anything more of bitcoin.

share your comments and like please.

l totally concur with your view about that. l think likewise so BTC can make due from crown and fires ascending. We can simply see lower cost than not many days prior. However, in my unassuming assessment It will begin expanding once more.

You are right, Bitcoin has proved to people of the members of the forum, because we saw the condition of crypto market due to Corona,so this time bitcoin price didn't rise like last year 2020,but I hope this time bitcoin price will rise again.

Bitcoin is in a better place than it was months ago and it is even much better at the moment because it broke the record and got to an all time high of $41, 000 which is unprecedented and this is the same reason why bitcoin continues to be the number crypto currency in the world without any close rival. Covid  19 only had a little impact on it but it bounced back better and stronger.

Yes, the price of Bitcoin has increased so much, because of the increase in demand and investment in it, we will witness a large increase in it in the future. It is really good

good i actually accept as true with , i'm riant that fact coin is multiplicative in spite of in reference to covid-19. i'm hoping which it will raise so a well known many individuals are often multipurpose all but a well known

Well from my point of see BTC doesn't have any connection with widespread since in case we see at the cost of BTC it rise so difficult and some time recently that it was small steady conjointly in the event that we see at the last few a long time within the conclusion of year it pump so difficult but that we think that BTC affected by covid I think it's not like this..

The effect of this virus was terrific on the cryptocurrencies and on the world as properly, however now the price has crossed the harmful stage this is stricken by the price and all the fluctuations that we are witnessing at some point of this era are because of half and no longer because of the virus

Yes you are absolutely right. I agreed with you.Not only bitcoin, the value of other coins have also increased.Very good news for the crypto.Now that time butcoin raised every time. Now price of one bitcoin is equal to 25000 USD (dollars ). Thats amazing news. If some one have bitcoins then  they cab easily  get profit by selling  bitcoin.

I don't understand your post completely but I think you want tell about the bitcoin stability due the covid-19. Yes my dear the price of bitcoin is increase Intrested of decreasing. I think the price of bitcoin is increased speedly in this period of covid-19. Now a days the users and price of bitcoin increase so much. Now it's create the history and it touch the 40k$ .

It did not took much time for bitcoin to heal from the effects of the crona virus maybe because there is huge demand of it after some of the time when it dumped.

Most people expected for which dumbfounded consisting of ensuing left over within the Saint Elmo's fire period but it surely is not really like a well known. Year from which place I'm observing the price containing bullion it's miles almost about never-ending in it in a large dryness.

• +4 1

I think due to covid-19 everything is affected from it but now everything is healing from covid  and I think covid-19 does not make  more effect in the price of the Bitcoin now the rate of the Bitcoin is very high in the market its price is high  again that's a good news for all the crypto members.

• +1 1

Yes dear you are right we all know during this pandemic all things are effected but now with the passage of time the bitcoin is recovered from covid-19 and their prices are again rising

The effect of this virus was terrific on the cryptocurrencies and on the world as properly..Not only bitcoin, the value of other coins have also increased.Very good news for the crypto.Now that time butcoin raised every time. Now price of one bitcoin is equal to 25000 USD (dollars ). 

I things this properly.Because of covid 19 pandemic all of the cryptocurrencies have get affected together with foreign exchange and inventory market.But now each cryptocurrency is etting proper motion and accomplishing to an excellent price.And soon the Bitcoin can have a remarkable help .

From what I have seen and I am seeing, it is as if bitcoin and the forum are also being cured of coronavirus since now people wanted to come back here because there is a lot of information and also because here they can learn a a lot and also earn money that is why if it is healing and returning everything to normal little by little.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think dear my dear bitcoin price is going to high to high by day by day by due to this pandemic corona. This apply a great effect on peoples of poor countries. The economy of these countries has face to great losses.

Yes dear covid 19 has created so much mess in the world and all people's are passing from difficult time and their is very less people who are paying attention to their work .So many sites and forum is facing difficulties but we should work hard to get successful this forum .

Of course, Covid 19 has increased the price and popularity of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin has skyrocketed and is at an all time high and Bitcoin will be even more popular in the future.

If from what you can see now, bitcoin is healing from covid 19 but that is just now the same, I think that if bitcoin did not happen all this I think it would have risen in price the same, it would have been growing but maybe it would have done slower.

• Useful or interesting 1

The pandemic damaged many and almost all sectors and did a lot of damage to them, there were casualties in the cryptographic world and even more so in their businesses and graphics