The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

No doubt you are right!There is no free site for acquiring crypto currencies.If you need to procure as you referenced above you need to work and complete their tasks.But still it isn't affirmed that they will give you your income or not.In my assessment it is the misuse of the time.

• +1 1

Yes road is what exactly right because this is Falcon fraud and they are nothing more than anything so always try who ignore the science of these advertisement because this will not give you any good sauce to all from this form and you have to do a good job if you really want a real Bitcoins

• +4 1

I do not know how these sites work, but I know that they are fraudulent sites and waste the time of the people who work on them. Therefore, I advise all members not to work in such sites that give very little money for working long hours.

• +2 1

Like me i didn't use to believe with free sites because their are in the hands of scammers who are ready to steal from your earning and that is what will happen with everyone that have account in the site where you will be ask to pay for couple pin or pay this and get this and so on which is not proper.

• +4 1

Despite the free lunch. This is one favorite phrase from the 48 laws of power. Anything offered for free always have consequences. So as a matter of fact we just have to make sure that we can differentiate between free and legit things. Most of the free things out there aren't worth it. 

• +2 1

Nothing is free in this world man. If someone telling you that than it is scam 100%.  Nothing free on these sites, as they all want to benefit from the use of these sites for a limited period of time so that you can raise revenue for the investment and trading world. When the sites make benefit from you they end up.

• +1 2

Well my friend, the really free site is mostly a scam because they can't just offer free Bitcoins without working with them. Unlike crytotalk, you have to post posts and pay for bitcoins which has already happened. So let's be vigilant.

• +3 1

It is true that most people call these sites free sites, and that is wrong.  Because all Internet sites assign their members special tasks and certain procedures in return for the commission that they will get.

If it is true, these applications that supposedly pay for free are not completely free, they always place tasks and your rewards are extremely slow, it is not worth it. Let's take advantage of cryptotalk empowers us and pays us to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree, my friend, it's wrong to rely on these sites. Nothing is free in this world. If we want money, we have to learn and continue to work until we reach our goals.

In spite of this, these sites do not pay a lot of money for that, and it is not possible to collect a lot of money by working with them as taps sites.

Taps and kabcha solution are a waste of time because they give very little money. We can invest our time in this forum and gain the knowledge and knowledge that benefits us in our career in the world of encryption. We can also earn good money from this wonderful forum

• +3 1

Yae right, no platform pays its members without charging a fee, so certain tasks and jobs must be completed. Despite this, these sites do not pay a lot of money for it, and working with them as taps sites does not enable you to make a lot of money, so it is best to avoid working with them.

• +1 1

I heard a lot about these sites and unfortunately many people believe them and rush to work with them, while they follow the method of taking and not responding, that is, they ask for certain tasks that will benefit them, without compensation, and this is fraud in itself

• +1 1

Welcome dear friend 🌸.

Yes, I have the same viewpoint as your opinion on the topic discussed and the benefit that you provided to us 💕

And I believe that we must obtain an accurate balance that matches our effort with the correct gain .. and I see that this platform is the best site for work ..

Thank you and I hope you support me in staying here 😢 and I will support you all 🌸

Certainly there are no crypto sites that pay for free in cryptocurrency and it is considered a deception to deceive beginners, but if you mean to talk about taps, they offer small amounts of satoshi in exchange for solving some captcha and I think it is really a waste of time.

This is true, my friend, and I see some people I know working on these fake sites that are useless, but I think they will steal their money by the site because no site pays you free currency for nothing, so you must be careful

Free sites? I wonder .., I do not think there is it, no one wants to lose money, or spend it in this way, everyone wants to earn and increase profits, and it is sure that these (free) sites are members working In exchange for money, they deduct the rent for their business if it is simple, so the profit is also simple

Thank you, my friend, for this very helpful post, and your sharing of your experience with us is nice and it is great that there are people like you in the forum 

This is correct; there are no free sites; you must work or complete a task. It is preferable to stop working with such sites because they do not pay well and it is difficult to make a lot of money working with them as taps sites.

• +1 1

I do not think that there are free sites that everyone pays, but at varying rates according to work. Some sites require lighter work than other sites. This is why there is a difference in payment, but all of them require work from you.

I agree with you, no site will provide us with currencies for free. We must be professional and work on famous sites only.

For me, the faucet sites are a waste of time even if they enable us to make some profits.

• +3 1

Yes I agree my dear friend, no doubt that their is many sites which offers us free but  actually these not paid us. Or their is someone those pay us a very little for a long time and hard work. I will suggest for those who are want to earn free come to crypto talk. Here you can earn by posting from a very short time period.

Hello my friend already this is true dear there are no sites that pay to its members without fees so it requires everyone to make an effort and do some jobs and tasks but these sites do not pay a lot of money and take a lot of time and therefore they are not free sites because first they invest our time and secondly they pay us to buy a lot From internet packages

• +3 1

It is true that there are no sites that give free currencies and they are often fake and a waste of time, because earning any cryptocurrency needs to perform a task or perform certain duties.

• +2 1