The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

Be careful about trying the websites that are giving free cryptocurrencies because most of them are a scam, there are some legit like airdrop, faucets. Faucets are not giving free cryptocurrency because you still need to do something to receive currency.

I completely agree with you about the information that you mentioned, also this type of website makes money from ads and in return it gives you only a little money, which is a waste of time and effort.

• +1 1

On 7/17/2020 at 4:14 PM, Moontong said:

Be careful about trying the websites that are giving free cryptocurrencies because most of them are a scam, there are some legit like airdrop

Many of this new sites we are seeing cannot be 💯 trust them some are just copyright. They steal our identities airdrops on telegram are the worsts part that many fall a victim.

If not pay per post making campaign that I'm participating in order to making reward daily, I don't subscribe to any given offer, or opportunities of making that is free for earning, because most of them doesn't pay meaningful amount worth of the task performed.

I agree and if you want to earn good profit you need to work hard to achieve it. Remember that there is no easy money  in cryptoworld if you want to become successful you need to work hard.

• +1 1

On 7/17/2020 at 9:14 PM, Moontong said:

Be careful about trying the websites that are giving free cryptocurrencies because most of them are a scam, there are some legit like airdrop, faucets. Faucets are not giving free cryptocurrency because you still need to do something to receive currency.

@Moontong  you are totally right that free site is fully scam....once a scammer provide that join on a wallet and you will get 0.025 eth and per  refer you will received 0.01eth but actually when the time come to withdrawal we see the site is scam.. Its fully waste of time because i have refer my friend too... So i think every one need to be careful from this kind of free site as all free site is fake..         

Most of these sites are not worth the effort in terms of wasting time in exchange for very small amounts And the sites that say to give free Bitcoin without any task, even if it is simple, then it is SCAM, as well as sites that require a login every hour or two hours a day, as well as the matter is SCAM As for the honest sites that pay despite the small amount, they ask for tasks such as referrals or solve CAPTCHA as you mentioned.

The Crypto Market, as in real life, is nothing for free except by way of competition or by way of luck Consequently, all sites that do some currencies for free are SCAM, and the sites that offer currencies are in exchange for the completion of certain simple tasks, but they are not profitable, and therefore specialization in the Crypto Market is the best. Either you work as a content maker and blogs as in CryptoTalk or professionally trade and analyze

I don't fall for that kind of sites anymore. I learned a lesson about those sites that gives "free" money. There's no free money anymore, they will only gives you a little amount on the huge time that you're going to use for their sites. Usually sites like that are time consuming and not worth it. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You're right, many people are searching of sites that are paying but the profit is too little, it is just a waste of time if they spend a lot of time for a little profit. If you want to earn, invest in trading and of course first things First, seek knowledge about Cryptocurrency and how to do trading.

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, hossamm94 said:

Most people are drawn to the word "free" without knowing what to hide behind it. You are right. There are many websites that give their members coins in exchange for dissolving the capacha or through something other members do.

You can earn profit but it is too little, comparing to the time you spend in solving captcha, it is not worth it. I prefer sticking here in Cryptotalk because i can learn things while earning a good profit. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Okay there is nothing in this world that is as free as you may thing but we need to be careful because sometimes we are usally working as hard but losing to those who want us to, when you look at the time we spend collecting this satoshis, we are usually lost

• +1 1

Well said, we dont have that literally free bitcoin because we still need to do task in order to claim it. We should done process completely before receiving the payment or what we called as free bitcoin. Maybe they called it like that because the process is no tthat hard and its part of their advertisement.

On 5/10/2020 at 12:01 PM, Brand1 said:

Everyone is searching and always talking about sites that give free cryptocurrencies but the truth is that this term is completely wrong because there is no site inside the crypto world that pays members for free
All of these sites have to perform some tasks for them so that you can get the money
For example, taps sites that pay members every hour
We all know that these sites pay very little amounts and everyone considers them free, but we are wrong because these sites pay for the solution of the kapacha, because this site gets profits from these kapacha and you pay a small part of these profits. For example, the site gets 100 Satoshi in exchange for the solution of the captcha while paying 20 satoshi per person per hour So I hope that everyone corrects this term because it is completely wrong and there are no sites that pay and offer money for free

its either you have to pay minimium amount of dollars to get dem but normally its a obvious scam so its just extra waste of time so i rather look on youtube or on google if theres even possible free i mean it has but literally very hard.

There are no such thing as free in this world nowadays most of the site are doing their best to upgrade their marketing strategy to the next level in order to attract more potential member to increase their possible target profit. And of course they’ll make their front page page as attract more. But on the other hand there is no doubt that you can actually earn on the site but the other downside of it is that it will consume your time and effort to achieve the minimum withdrawal and have to wait to several days to receive the payment. Although as a person who want to earn for free it’s really the patience and hardwork in order to earn real cash.

You are right, there is nothing called free sites or free profits because in this way the owner of the site or the platform on which we work will not be able to make any profits, so in order for us to get the money we need to perform some simple or difficult tasks

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

You will only waste your time if you look or try free sites that says they give free cryptocurrency because there's a high that they are fake and small chance that they telling the truth that's why before you proceed make sure that they are legit so you will not waste your time and effort. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think that free money has come because you do not need money in order to work on these sites for this. It is free, but you exchange effort on it, and this is called work.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Many people use the word free in order to attract people to join the sites and I think that word is not proper to be used that way because you have to work for an hour before you can be able to earn the Satoshi they share and to me thae amount thy pay is really small just like the faucet so i consider them as waste of time instead i will suggest we all focus here to earn better.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

You my friend @Brand1 are right about it.They are literally no sites that gives you money for free.Most of the sites contains adds .When we watch those adds the website gets paid in DOLLARS we get about 0.001 DOLLARS. There are also many sites who pays you small amount for watching YOUTUBE  videos and they get paid in Dollars.So i think the most reliable way of making money online is through trading of cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 8/28/2020 at 6:48 AM, HodlKiddo said:

It is actually free, because you don't have to pay anything for it. Well, in terms of money, yes it is free. But what you need to pay something for it instead, which is your time and effort. Nowadays, there isn't such thing as free. Because there's always a price for it.

Well mate there is no free earning in online, we things like that we earn free coins but in reality when we claim these free coins then before we do a smart work, but unfortunately we don't know about that work, and those sites also act like they gives free coins, but once think with Cool mind why anyone gives free coins without their personal benefit its really  fact.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes this is a wrong expression and also these sites do not help to earn but people lose their time there and do not find where the money is. Free is not correct and maybe called instead low effort penny sites because that is what you earn from them one penny every day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 5/10/2020 at 10:01 PM, Brand1 said:

So I hope that everyone corrects this term because it is completely wrong and there are no sites that pay and offer money for free

This is correct I have not find any site that only give money and ask for nothing. Some have low payment annd will ask for a lot and other may scam as they will ask you to deposit money and will ban your account when you are do that. There is very risk and it is nothing free anywhere. Be very careful too and not make this mistake as the friend here is suggests to not call anything free money.

• +2 1

This is correct and I don't follow any of these sites. They demand a lot of time and pay too little and the title given to them, free, it is not worth because they demand a lot of time from us that we can use for other productive activities and earn a lot more money from that.

• +1 1

It is true in the end these so-called free sites end up taking advantage of our time and effort and in many cases they do not offer us a fair deal for our dedication, but it is also true that many of us who started in cryptocurrencies started with this kind of place, That is why the support of the most experienced members of the community is fundamental to guide the newest ones to projects that truly reward our efforts.

• +1 1