The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

Taps and kabcha solution are a waste of time because they give very little money. We can invest our time in this forum and gain the knowledge and knowledge that benefits us in our career in the world of encryption. We can also earn good money from this wonderful forum

• +3 1

I heard a lot about these sites and unfortunately many people believe them and rush to work with them, while they follow the method of taking and not responding, that is, they ask for certain tasks that will benefit them, without compensation, and this is fraud in itself

• +1 1

Welcome dear friend 🌸.

Yes, I have the same viewpoint as your opinion on the topic discussed and the benefit that you provided to us 💕

And I believe that we must obtain an accurate balance that matches our effort with the correct gain .. and I see that this platform is the best site for work ..

Thank you and I hope you support me in staying here 😢 and I will support you all 🌸

Certainly there are no crypto sites that pay for free in cryptocurrency and it is considered a deception to deceive beginners, but if you mean to talk about taps, they offer small amounts of satoshi in exchange for solving some captcha and I think it is really a waste of time.

This is true, my friend, and I see some people I know working on these fake sites that are useless, but I think they will steal their money by the site because no site pays you free currency for nothing, so you must be careful

Free sites? I wonder .., I do not think there is it, no one wants to lose money, or spend it in this way, everyone wants to earn and increase profits, and it is sure that these (free) sites are members working In exchange for money, they deduct the rent for their business if it is simple, so the profit is also simple

Thank you, my friend, for this very helpful post, and your sharing of your experience with us is nice and it is great that there are people like you in the forum 

I agree with you, no site will provide us with currencies for free. We must be professional and work on famous sites only.

For me, the faucet sites are a waste of time even if they enable us to make some profits.

• +3 1

Hello my friend already this is true dear there are no sites that pay to its members without fees so it requires everyone to make an effort and do some jobs and tasks but these sites do not pay a lot of money and take a lot of time and therefore they are not free sites because first they invest our time and secondly they pay us to buy a lot From internet packages

• +3 1

You're in that general area. There is nothing of the sort as free in this world. You will consistently pay something for an item. It may not be cash, yet it tends to be your time, exertion, or whatever else. Or then again actually like what others say, in the event that it is truly free, you are the item..

You are right, there are no sites that offer money for free. This is not true. You have to work hard and do some tasks and jobs to get money, so it is wrong to launch the term free sites and adopt other names, for any work there is a return and everyone will benefit at the end The end

You're right. Nothing is free and these sites use the word free to attract attention. I prefer working in a forum because I learn and earn at the same time

Thank you for this really great content. There are no sites that pay members for free. This forum provides us with invaluable information in addition to earning enough money to buy basic needs. If you want to earn money, you must enter the world of cryptocurrency trading. Trading needs a lot Knowledge.

This is what I have little experience on, must of those sites are very legit and safe for use but the payment of those sites such as faucet is very minimal and little, so we most focus more on the cryptotalk platform, this is my opinion on this. 

You are absolutely right my cryptotalk mate, there are no site in the world of cryptography that give cryptocurrency for and searching for free platform to earn cryptocurrency free is a waste of time, at last you fall victim to scammers because there are scammers in the world of cryptography.

yes you are right no one pays you free money you have to work for them and make profit for them then you will get paid.

Yes, of course, these sites just use you to do some things to get a small percentage of the profit in exchange for getting a large percentage of the profit.  I do not recommend entering these sites

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, there is nothing with which we can profit for free. There is no very easy work in its good form, for example, working in faucets and viewing advertisements sites. All of them need long working hours and great effort in exchange for very little gain and without any benefit in return, then of course the airdrop work  Really good thing but not all airdrops are correct and give us a big thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Certainly, my friend, I agree with you, there is no one who gives you money without getting tired, and here is the same thing, the sites will not give you cryptocurrencies without work, they give you tasks that you must perform in order to get the profits, despite the presence of air drops and taps, but I do not trust them And most of them are scam.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right, as these sites play on rhetoric and propaganda by presenting themselves with the word "free" to attract the largest number of people, and people do some tasks for the site for little money, and therefore this money is not free but is a reward for your work.

You are right, it is true that many people of world try to search an earning application or website which pay free money. Even there are also many websites and applications that are fake and time wasted. I also suggest everyone not to waste time in search of those applications or free sites.

you are right. At least cryptotalk is honest on their slogan. It's accurate as it can be.we earn small amount. They are not free sites, because we invest our time and we use money to buy internet packages.spite of this, these sites do not pay a lot of money for that, and it is not possible to collect a lot of money by working with them as taps sites, so it is better to avoid working with such sites.

You are right, my friend, and I completely agree with you. These are the alleged sites that claim to be free and not as well that they drain our energy and effort and take a lot of our time for a financial return that is almost negligible, in addition to the exorbitant Internet expenses that we spend to enter those sites, so I avoided entering such sites and replaced them by entering this. 

• +2 1

You may get this very little profit and also you may not get anything. Some sites ask you to transfer fees in order to send you the rewards and then nothing will reach you from them. These sites are scams and there are a lot of them.

I am agree with you. The sites which offer free bitcoin or other crypto currencies gets more profit than their users. They are getting money from advertisement on their sites.