The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

I'm still new to the cryptotalk platform as well as in the cryptocurrency world, but I think it's will be very hard to find a site or platform that offers free cryptocurrency to her members without any task, so don't even waste your time looking such sites, thank you.

My dear friend, with the increasing popularity of encrypted currencies and profit sites from the Internet, fraud and forgery sites increase with them, so you have to be completely careful of the sites that claim free profit, and you should use friends to watch huge double offers

• +2 1

Noting is for free, everything comes with a price!

this statement is true to an extend, by offering something for free they are expecting a service in return.

We can't call any of these sites as free websites because they are not:)

If you are willing to work and doesn't really care about the effort you put in, this is the best income for you.

But when you are a lazyhead you'll find this a bit exhausting and tiring.

This can't be called a free sites thats completely wrong.

It can be called something which doesn't require any initial investments.

I'm loving this platform. Are you?

Feel free to reply:

Nothing in this world is free now. You need to work for it, before you can earn income. In the world of cryptocurrencies you need to take some risks by trading cryptocurrencies or by investing to earn income. 

On 5/11/2020 at 12:01 AM, Brand1 said:

Everyone is searching and always talking about sites that give free cryptocurrencies but the truth is that this term is completely wrong because there is no site inside the crypto world that pays members for free
All of these sites have to perform some tasks for them so that you can get the money
For example, taps sites that pay members every hour
We all know that these sites pay very little amounts and everyone considers them free, but we are wrong because these sites pay for the solution of the kapacha, because this site gets profits from these kapacha and you pay a small part of these profits. For example, the site gets 100 Satoshi in exchange for the solution of the captcha while paying 20 satoshi per person per hour So I hope that everyone corrects this term because it is completely wrong and there are no sites that pay and offer money for free

I am always against all these sites because we should use our mind that no one will give you free cryptocurrency because now a days their prices are very high and no one is such a foll and give us free crypto currencies so never run behind such things we should use our mind.

• +1 1

You are right .There is no site in the crypto world that provide a free cryptocurrency .These are the lame excuses .They provide us a free coins after doing a small task. 

absolutely there are not having such sites which give you free cryptocurrency all you need to complete the task then they will give you cryptocurrency

A pupolar saying relates to your topic ie."No pain no gain"so there is no any site that can arrange giving profit without any activity or investment.My suggestion is that keep in  touch with crypto and earn along with getting knowledge.

• +2 1

Before joining this forum. I joined a lot of sites that offer free money and it was a failed experience all of them to defraud you. So there is no such thing as free money. You have to get tired in order to produce money.

Your right you don't actually get any thing for free because even when using faucets you'll use your time to keep claiming and I think time now is so important to use as you can be doing something else that will benefit you

Hello friend, I do not think that there are sites that pay you free cryptocurrencies, you must do something in order to get the money, the problem is that the work and effort required is not commensurate with the income they provide. 

• +3 1

Hello there greetings yes in my opinion I think the free sites that gives you cryptrec ripped off going is there Dick because no one gallon give your crew free crypto coin they all are scammer a good thing to scam you so be aware of these people and don't be greedy 4 frequently cause this platform providers such a great opportunity to earn money without doing anything

I advise you, my friend on this subject, not to open any advertisements, free games, or tempting offers before verifying the sites presented, so make sure first and then open it so that it does not fall into the hands of fraudsters

That your words have a point of view
Sites offering bitcoin and cryptocurrencies profit more than the users themselves
Because they also make money from ads

• +3 1

That's absolutely true all friends. There is very few sites that pays actual amount such as this site. Except this site, I couldn't find any single website or application that pays actual amount. It is most difficult to find that site, but I consider myself as a lucky to have this Cryptotalk forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

There are many sites where you can get free crypto currency but in my opinion these all sites are fake and scam. If some sites give us free coin its value is very low. But cryptotalk forum is the best you can learn and earn from this. 

Money does not come unless the person puts effort into obtaining it. Therefore, as I said, there are no free sites, but at the same time, the amount of effort varies from one site to another, and the amount of profit earning inevitably follows. 

Yes of course my friend .... The truth is that there is nothing in the world and in life ... you always have to work to get the return, and the same is true for websites. You must invest or exchange currencies, for example, or invite people to increase visitors to the forum or answer questions, and so things must be done to obtain  On the money

No doubt you are right!There is no free site for acquiring crypto currencies.If you need to procure as you referenced above you need to work and complete their tasks.But still it isn't affirmed that they will give you your income or not.In my assessment it is the misuse of the time.

Yes road is what exactly right because this is Falcon fraud and they are nothing more than anything so always try who ignore the science of these advertisement because this will not give you any good sauce to all from this form and you have to do a good job if you really want a real Bitcoins

I do not know how these sites work, but I know that they are fraudulent sites and waste the time of the people who work on them. Therefore, I advise all members not to work in such sites that give very little money for working long hours.

Like me i didn't use to believe with free sites because their are in the hands of scammers who are ready to steal from your earning and that is what will happen with everyone that have account in the site where you will be ask to pay for couple pin or pay this and get this and so on which is not proper.

Well my friend, the really free site is mostly a scam because they can't just offer free Bitcoins without working with them. Unlike crytotalk, you have to post posts and pay for bitcoins which has already happened. So let's be vigilant.

It is true that most people call these sites free sites, and that is wrong.  Because all Internet sites assign their members special tasks and certain procedures in return for the commission that they will get.

If it is true, these applications that supposedly pay for free are not completely free, they always place tasks and your rewards are extremely slow, it is not worth it. Let's take advantage of cryptotalk empowers us and pays us to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1