The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

15 hours ago, Robert88876 said:

Yes, you are absolutely right my dear. There is nothing like free sites that pay us crypto for working but not free. I have tried many sites and unfortunately I have earned nothing from them but just waste my time but I am happy that I have found this forum an di am now going very good in this forum

You're right mate, I don't follow any of this sides. They demand alot of time and pay too little and the little given to them, free, it is not worth because they demand alot of time from us that we can use for other productive activities and earn alot of more profit from that.

Yes dear you right I have joined many sites for earning but there were all scammers. And some time we see some time where we earn free btc but they are not give withdraw and some sites are mind blowing but this site Crypto talk is very trusted and real . 

• +2 1

I agree with you and if that you need to procure great benefit you need to strive to accomplish it. Recall that there is difficult income in cryptoworld if that you need to become fruitful you need to buckle down.

Edited by Dairymilk

Cryptocurrency can bring both profit and loss and you should keep this in mind and I don't know if there is any free site for collecting cryptocurrencies and maybe you have to get their work done in return

Word ,,free ,,is use to attract people on different platforms and when people

are go on these website they there are nothing 

and some pirated software are enter in your computer etc.

you are right my friend we only get paid for the work we do in the sites and also for the investment we make so there is nothing that is free for anyone and no one will give it ever to any person

I noticed that while working on a site, I was earning a little satoshi for adding members to the site.  In fact, there are no free sites that pay you without doing some tasks.

You are absolutely right, there are no free sites that give you money for free in the world of encryption. This is completely wrong, because these faucets offer you very small amounts of money in exchange for several tasks you perform such as resolving the captcha and watching ads on site and in return they faucets earn big money

On 7/17/2020 at 9:14 PM, Moontong said:

Be careful about trying the websites that are giving free cryptocurrencies because most of them are a scam, there are some legit like airdrop, faucets. Faucets are not giving free cryptocurrency because you still need to do something to receive currency.

You'll just waste materials your time and effort should you appear or even attempt free of charge websites that state they provide free of charge cryptocurrency simply because there is a higher than they're phony along with a little opportunity they informing the facts this is exactly why before you decide to continue to ensure that they're legitimate therefore you won't waste materials your time and energy.

There is no free site in the world of encryption that pays you for free.  This is completely wrong, because these calls pay you a very small amount of money for some of the tasks you perform, such as solving captchas and seeing ads on the site, and in return they make a lot of money.🙂🙂

We shouldn't waste our time in these things. Because they really give a very little amount for this. If we want to make a good earnings then we must have skills. We can earn a lot by selling our skills or we should spend our time in crypto-currencies. Thanks for your informative post.

There is the great thing about to earn the crypto currency becues there is no site which gives reward any task don't trust it there are many fix and around it so it's not free at all

I agree with my buddy that "free" just pulled in the people basically in a fascinating way. Additionally, these regions don't give us as much total as the eran more. They are getting entirety just by the promotion on these objections. Also, moreover we waste our most of the energy on working them and buy the web groups for this ,yet they paid us simply thing restricted amount which isn't adequate for us.

Of course, I personally agree with you that there are no sites that pay you for free. Therefore, in order to win, you must work and make the effort until you get the money.

These sites were used by many people to collect sufficient funds to enter into investment operations. They cannot be relied upon because they are few and then they are not free. They make money from advertisements in addition to our work on them.

Yes I agreed Because In few previous day's I see a lot of notifications about free cryptocurrency and all are fake. Because all are trying to get our information and try to reach our account. If once they reaches to our account then we will lose all the currency in our account.

On 5/10/2020 at 9:10 PM, rekter said:

Word "free" just attracts way more people then stating the fact that you have to work hard for them. It's a pure marketing gimmick but yeah, you are right. At least cryptotalk is honest on their slogan. It's accurate as it can be.

Indeed dear colleague I totally agree with you and the answer you provide in this publication since the free word attract many more people as it is a good marketing trick
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

• +5 1

You're right the sides which pay us they are continuously getting paid from somebody else on the premise of the promotions that the clients see and the captcha the clients fill.

I think so because the free sites are either you are a good existing thing or in order to steal your existing personal information or to waste time on things that are not good or for perverted things.

Mostly people try to search free earning sites but they don't know that these kind of sites are scam.There is no one who pay us in free.So working sites are best.It's simple to earn just we have to give our hard in return it will pay us.I only found this forum best.It paid us according to our work.

The sites which offers us a good deal of profit it is completely fake and wrong.there is no any online site which gives us reward without efforts.so we should not waste our time to work at such sites.

Yes of course you are absolutely right friend there is no site that is giving free cryptocyrrency but these sites are taking miner work like watching of the adds or filling of captcha but these sites pay only small amount therefore we can say that this kind of sites are totally the wastage of time. So I would like to say that we should work at this forum for earning of cryptocyrrency.

Free sites in my opinion I think refers to those sites where one doesn't require any capital to earn but just need some time to perform tasks like the way this forum is and called a free crypto earning site.

Although the payment of those other sites are real but they don't pay much,I think the best paying forum so far  is the cryptotalk forum,it requires less stressed and at the end of the day you'll earn alot

Exactly dear i totally agree with you. There is nothing free in terms of cryptocurrency you have to earn it by means of your time, your experiences, skills and sometimes by investing. By term "free" they just attract people towards themselves.