Stakedwallet.io wallet became scam and closed its site. - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Stakedwallet.io wallet became scam and closed its site.

3 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

Such sites or wallets which offer high profit return always do scam with their users. I also became a victim of these scam twice but now i am careful while selecting these sites. First i review site and then join it. 

Sorry for your loss, yes, this is what we must do before registering or depositing in any site. We must do extensive review and research on the Internet so that we know the extent of trust in this site and not be fooled by the big promises it offers us.

One thing is sure with this scam wallet: they earned a lot of money... Lol. Sorry for the victims but the story can be funny; I hope this mistake can become a lesson.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Thanks mate to informed this stake wallet because I also want to deposits some bitcoins in this month to earn some profit, I see some videos in you tube and they show their payment proofs, so lam  impressed and want deposit in this wallet, but you warn its closed means you save my money.

@Honny143  It's simple. The 2 most known consensus algorithms to validate transaction on a blockchain are PoW (Proof-of-Work = mining) and PoS (Proof-of-Stake = staking).

Stakedwallet pretended to offer daily staking rewards on BTC, LTC, DOGE.... As you already know, these coins are working with mining (PoW), so it's impossible to earn staking reward on them...

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-