Stakedwallet.io wallet became scam and closed its site. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Stakedwallet.io wallet became scam and closed its site.

Stakedwallet.io wallet joins the list of many scammers who ate people's money and fled away.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.7aa9f4d4289035e155d9fcbd35594b47.jpg
I registered in the portfolio through one of the members here on the site and I registered but noticed that the promises are large and attractive and usually through my experience most of the time when there are promises of a large profit rate, most of the site will be scam.
I registered in the wallet but did not deposit anything in it because I was not yet sure about it and after a few days I was surprised that the site did not open. Initially, I thought that a technical bug on the site waited several days and tried more than once, but unfortunately the site did not open.
After that I found an ad saying that they had moved from the "io" domain to another domain name" biz" and it became
I did a search on the Internet and what I feared happened. It turns out that this wallet has great doubts from the start and there are warnings that it is a scam:
This is the link you can read details from here:
https://coinfomania.com/is-stakedwallet-io-ponzi-scheme-legitimate-review/

Whoever has any new or other information about this wallet please share it with us here.

That is what I predicted already a month ago in a topic here on cryptotalk. I hope none of the members here lost (a lot of) money!

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

This will make many of to be very scared of new bitcoins and other crypto projects. Staked wallet it was one of the best wallets that were giving interests to their users but i don't why they did scamming issues!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

This will make many of to be very scared of new bitcoins and other crypto projects. Staked wallet it was one of the best wallets that were giving interests to their users but i don't why they did scamming issues!

I also do not know the reason, but in fact I was suspicious of the portfolio from the start because the commission they promise people to profit from investing is great for a new portfolio. There are many new SCAM projects and this gives Crypto a bad name.

if famous and trusted wallets are doing scam then on which we can believe and on which site we can keep our money and can invest, i heard 90 percent are scamming on internet site and i think its true.

21 minutes ago, Sapphire444 said:

if famous and trusted wallets are doing scam then on which we can believe and on which site we can keep our money and can invest, i heard 90 percent are scamming on internet site and i think its true.

Yes, unfortunately there is a large number, many of the new wallets, exchanges and coins are SCAM projects, the first goal of which is to profit by any means as they deceive people and steal their money. It is difficult to trust any new site before you spend some time and make sure it is true.

I do not think it is a good project or has a future and I think it is installed like the rest of the sites so I do not recommend it.

26 minutes ago, harzallah said:

I do not think it is a good project or has a future and I think it is installed like the rest of the sites so I do not recommend it.

Sure, no one would advise such scam sites, they did a lot of publicity and attracted people to trap then stole money and closed the site as it happened several times before. People should not be fooled by the big propaganda and alluring promises.

mmany members in th4 forum were predicted and advise the users to be carefull regarding the same exchange.everyday we find many new exchanges with some good offers but we should be very carefull while holding and storing coins into that exchanges

1 hour ago, Shahud said:

mmany members in th4 forum were predicted and advise the users to be carefull regarding the same exchange.everyday we find many new exchanges with some good offers but we should be very carefull while holding and storing coins into that exchanges

Yes, unfortunately these cases are increasing, Scam invades the world of Crypto and they do a lot of things that offend Crypto's reputation, this also makes people afraid to enter into the world of Crypto and governments use this bad news to make people afraid of cryptocurrencies.

17 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Stakedwallet.io wallet joins the list of many scammers who ate people's money and fled away.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.7aa9f4d4289035e155d9fcbd35594b47.jpg
I registered in the portfolio through one of the members here on the site and I registered but noticed that the promises are large and attractive and usually through my experience most of the time when there are promises of a large profit rate, most of the site will be scam.
I registered in the wallet but did not deposit anything in it because I was not yet sure about it and after a few days I was surprised that the site did not open. Initially, I thought that a technical bug on the site waited several days and tried more than once, but unfortunately the site did not open.
After that I found an ad saying that they had moved from the "io" domain to another domain name" biz" and it became
I did a search on the Internet and what I feared happened. It turns out that this wallet has great doubts from the start and there are warnings that it is a scam:
This is the link you can read details from here:
https://coinfomania.com/is-stakedwallet-io-ponzi-scheme-legitimate-review/

Whoever has any new or other information about this wallet please share it with us here.

I assumed something like this will happen even a month ago when I first heard about the wallet. The wallet was actually offering greedy offers. And then I thought that this is something fishy type wallet. So I warned the users also. And at last this happend. So be careful about storing your funds in official wallets only. 

20 minutes ago, Saj555 said:

I assumed something like this will happen even a month ago when I first heard about the wallet. The wallet was actually offering greedy offers. And then I thought that this is something fishy type wallet. So I warned the users also. And at last this happend. So be careful about storing your funds in official wallets only. 

I also questioned this wallet from the start, the new wallets always give attractive offers in order to trick people and attract them to the trap and after they deposit their money they close the site and steal the money. This happened several times before and this is not the first time.

I see a video about it in YouTube where a YouTuber show proff that this website is scams to its investers .

I got some coin there because I join Airdrop , this is not good thing Many invester lost their fund .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Holy! I was about to deposit to this website soon. Luckily it closed out before I'd deposit. I didn't even expect this to exit scam, the website looked real and legitimate.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

5 minutes ago, deboprotap said:

Dear friend i admit the fact that staked wallet giving users a higher profit for staking crypto.But i think this wallet is trusted.I am staked wallet user,although i do not make investments.but i see any users get daily profit.So i like this platform.I think everyone should make their own research about this platform

Can you prove it by posting a screen shot from today (obviously with your personal details hidden)?

There have been many articles warning for Stakedwallet, and the high risk of it being a Ponzi scheme (several crypto talk members, including myself, have warned as well). But sometimes it seems like people want to be naive.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

47 minutes ago, deboprotap said:

Dear friend i admit the fact that staked wallet giving users a higher profit for staking crypto.But i think this wallet is trusted.I am staked wallet user,although i do not make investments.but i see any users get daily profit.So i like this platform.I think everyone should make their own research about this platform

If you are talking about the same portfolio it is a scam, because the site is closed and I do not think it has given any profits to investors, usually such sites give investors a simple profit for several days and then steal the money. This is what happened here, too.

3 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

This wallet is scam, I can not use it, people that were using it will be lured by staking and earning of the 1.5% BTC and ETH reward of one more staking. This seemed so unreal to me. 

Yes, 1.5% is unrealistic and this wallet is definitely Scam and has closed its site twice. The one time they lied, they said they moved to a new domain and opened their site for a short time, but then closed again. They can not continue to lie long.

I've read about this wallet here in the past and personally didn't care to look too much into it, as it was looking fishy. If they were claiming guaranteed returns too, then they were certainly a ponzi scheme.

• Useful or interesting 1

a real wallet don't offers any daily %, specially an high % like that one (up to 1.5% it is insane). a real wallet also don't ask you to deposit anything since you should have the control of your keys. so it was obviously a scam site camouflaged as crypto wallet

2 minutes ago, Rickso said:

a real wallet don't offers any daily %, specially an high % like that one (up to 1.5% it is insane). a real wallet also don't ask you to deposit anything since you should have the control of your keys. so it was obviously a scam site camouflaged as crypto wallet

That's right, my friend. The reliable wallet does not ask you to deposit anything and it does not give you a profit rate on your deposit. Yes, some new wallets or ones that make their own tokens can give you some tokens for Bounty.

I don`t know about this wallet, but I`m aware of such wallets which promise pay users some percents for keeping their money on these wallets and most of them are scams. So this example isn`t exclusion. Don`t keep your money on non-trusted wallets !

2 hours ago, nykas said:

I don`t know about this wallet, but I`m aware of such wallets which promise pay users some percents for keeping their money on these wallets and most of them are scams. So this example isn`t exclusion. Don`t keep your money on non-trusted wallets !

Fortunately I did not keep any money in it, I doubted it from the beginning, I have experience with such sites that give promises and great proportions in profit, most of them are scams and their only goal is to collect people's money and then steal it and they close the site as usual.

17 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

Am not even surprised to hear this news because there are many scamming projects and many people have lost a lot of money because of this fake projects. At least we could take sometime to invest in new projects.

It is hard to find good investment projects these days. These fraudulent projects have given you a bad reputation for crypto, and governments and crypto currencies have exploited this bad reputation for fraudulent projects until they fear people of crypto.

That's bad news for crypto users who lost their crypto to this stake wallet that turned out to be scam and it's for this reason I always give an advice of using popular wallets and avoid such wallets promising earnings they always have a scam mission and it's better to stay away from them.

I had already posted my doubts under some topics related to this wallet even on this forum. I had the huge doubts regarding this wallet. Fortunately, I did not deposit any amounts there because this wallet was new in the crypto world.