Tips: on how to be successful and save in this forum permanently - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tips: on how to be successful and save in this forum permanently

Follow this and read carefully it will be helpful to you: 

1. Please calm down do you try to think what did I do to receive a warning points?

2. Have you asked your self on what can give you a warning point?

You need anwers to this you can click

this to know reasons that can lead you to banned or receiving a warning point.

3. Are you among those that blame the moderators check this to know you mistakes.  

/

4. Have you try to learn as a beginner click here for more guide: 

5. Do you want to be a good member here aee some tips that will help you out. 

6. Do you want want to learn from frienda and share ideas here is a guide. 

7. Do you want to be among the great and popular contributors you need to check this. 

8.  Do you need solution to your problem here is the right place to solve your problem read this. You really need this 

Now I am sure this topic will help you all and newbies to. Best of luck happy posting welcome to this forum cryptotalk

Post a good topics and useful for all

My friend so you will get a lot of good

Reputation and a lot of support from

Our friends here in crypto talk

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

1. Please calm down do you try to think what did I do to receive a warning points?

3. Are you among those that blame the moderators check this to know you mistakes.  

/

7. Do you want to be among the great and popular contributors you need to check this. 

8.  Do you need solution to your problem here is the right place to solve your problem read this. You really need this 

Now I am sure this topic will help you all and newbies to. Best of luck happy posting welcome to this forum cryptotalk

Hello, my friend, how are you .  There are many things that we, the members, do for the sake of the continued prosperity of this forum. We must publish useful information and not write things without benefit, and do our work with ethics and persistence.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +3 1

i have readd all of your topics and commented my own opinion regarding the topics.i found your topics very interesting and commendable .you are just doing a good work in the froum and your profile tells your achievement

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 minutes ago, deboprotap said:

friend you are doing a great job for our crypto community.I am vey glad to read all your posts,as those posts really helps many newbies.All these posts help to protect our account in cryptotalk.i think it is very important to protect our account because this community can be more stronger and well known,as crypto adoption rate is very high.We always read forum rules first.also should obey them all

I am really glad and showing appreciation to you all for finding my topics helpful in helping you and others we are all here to help each other and also learn from each other. I am happy meeting you all and you are welcome to this forum

Nice tips. In addition,the most important things that we should all be is having discipline,learning to follow the rules and what is right will protect our spot here in this forum. And by this,the forum will stays longer.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

/

I'm not the one who are blaming the moderators, but I can blame moderators if they have done something that's not fair to me, so I will complain to them. 

• +1 2

I appreciate your efforts and contributions on this forum. I have been finding your post useful for the most of cases.Anyway, I have been working very hard on this forum to create the useful posts. As per forum rules, useless posts will be deleted. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

This is a great topic , for the people want to know everything about this forum , this topic is talking about everything , is a great work my friend , you absolutely on of the members make a useful topic , so thank you my friend for everything.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

thanks for those great tips, it's always important to keep following the rules in order not to get banned from the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Great job for sharing good posts, you have write useful topics and they have helped many of them to understand the forum. I have read all of them and they are very interesting posts.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you, my friend, for sharing all of these tips. Really, working here in the forum requires a lot of effort and work in order to maintain posts with good quality and not to publish any content that violates the laws. Stay on this forum without ban

Thank you my friend for the good tips, I really love this website, I have finally found something that I can be good at it, making money at other sites isn't fair, I will try my best to stay clean, effective and follow the rules because they are made to make things better, easier and more fair.

• +1 2

"We grow by lifting others"

This depends on several factors, the most important of which is publishing topics with useful content and then avoiding publishing topics that are not related to the field of encryption. Members have a duty to help new members start answering and encouraging their questions by giving them a good reputation in a way that does not violate the forum rules. This is one of the most important factors for a forum's success

• +2 2

Well my dear friend you are doing good job to share useful topics for forum and forum members, iam always follows your topics to learn new thinks are follows your tips, because your every tips useful and helps to safe our accounts , I hope you always post meaning ful knowledgeable content.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

You have talked about the most important issues here ! one of the most important issue is that people here don't know why their post deleted from Yobit ! is this randomly ? or there is a reason ?

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

hope you always post meaning ful knowledgeable conten

Yes I will always do my best with that I am employed on this forum and get for it. With your contribution and motivation I could be able to do my best to help other members and colleagues of mine in this forum with the little knowledge I have about cryptocurrency.

These tips will help us to be good in posting on the forum. I also suggest other to follow these tips. Thanks dear for creating such topics which can help us to be secure on this forum. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This is great contribution you are rendering to this forum and via your established topics I believe not only me will find help but every member of this great platform of cryptotalk therefore, continue the good work you are doing it's worth an appreciation.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

This is very informative posts which I seen today. Few days ago I got warning point from someone and I contacted moderators from this forum through contact us and he removed my warniy points. Your post is not only important for newbie but every members.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

About blaming the moderators, ot is very wrong, i received warning point also, but this helped me to be careful and make more quality posts. If you are given warning point, it is because of your mistake which need correction but baby is for people that can not get correction at all. 

About blaming the moderators, ot is very wrong, i received warning point also, but this helped me to be careful and make more quality posts. If you are given warning point, it is because of your mistake which need correction but baby is for people that can not get correction at all. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Abtes that nothing let me happy you for your contributions uploaded here in the forum are very good and help a lot the new members are topics with a lot of importtation on how to do things well in this forum thank you very much for your advice 

For successful career of crypto talk forum we need to make hard working for it and consistency is also key for getting more information regarding how we improve our works of this forum and how we can avoid from receiving warning points. For this to active on each day in this forum. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Reading the rules and also applying common sense will allow every member to not have any problems. If someone does try to cheat he will eventually be found and removed. Also there is no need for temper and fights between members. If someone is writing something you don't enjoy and making you feel bad, there is an option to mute and never read his comments again. If a comment is targeting someone and harrashing him, the comment will be reported by some other member for sure.

• +2 1

I have already collected a group of wonderful publications I really find your writing from the distinguished publications on the site and I think you are providing excellent and useful information to members in an excellent way

• +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2