Tips: on how to be successful and save in this forum permanently - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tips: on how to be successful and save in this forum permanently

I liked this way to publish a post that contains many publications and is divided in a beautiful and bound form, and this post contains everything that beginners need

Your advice is very beautiful, my friend

You have provided a lot of information in your post

I have benefited a lot

And I think every new member here should follow you and your post for it to benefit

Thank you for your wonderful advice. I hope everyone adheres to it and applies it. We must respect the laws of this platform and adhere to it completely. This platform offers us knowledge and profit, and we must return some of its virtues and strive to fame and develop it. I advise that we be one family  Cooperate and stay away from fraud and fraud

• +1 1

They are very important topics. Thank you for your advice. As a beginner, I would very much like to know these laws and guidelines for using the site well. I hope everyone will also follow the rules to raise the level of the forum. 

Thank you, my friend, this is a comprehensive topic for everything beginners need to know, we must adhere to the forum rules to avoid the ban and warning points.

• +2 1

My dear friend, in order to be a successful member of this great forum, you must first adhere to the rules of this forum, which is very important and also to share everything useful, effective and attractive in order to get a good reputation and also in addition to that commitment to the English language and to be familiar with it Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks meet for providing these guidelines.

DU guidelines are very important for all members of crypto talk.

I want to tell you that we should act upon these guidelines and work properly according to the rules and regulation of crypto talk to get good profit.

If you want to succeed, you must first understand the rules and laws in the forum, collect information and form ideas on how to publish and respond to topics, then you must be patient and not give up if some of your publications are deleted because they are not useful and you must publish topics that contain cultural and information exchange and are of value  High

Yes, my dear friend, of course we, as members, are working hard for the wonderful forum to continue flourishing by writing useful, good and new topics to gain knowledge, experience and money. Thanks

• +4 1

Your topic is very useful, and we must all abide by the forum rules and conditions imposed on us to avoid warning points and taboos, and we must publish good and useful things that bring us more knowledge and experience.

Thank you, my friend, for this participation, we are working hard to maintain the presentation of useful topics and posts, adhere to the laws, and learn from the posts of those with experience to flourish the forum

Thank you, brother, for the topic and the valuable explanation.
Yes, adherence to the forum rules is one of the most important basics to obtain a positive reputation. The great benefit is knowledge. This is the most important rule for me.

Hey, buddy.
Thank you for this wonderful work and I think it is useful information for all members ....
 And I will do my best to stay effective and follow the rules of the forum

Hello my friend .. Thank you for this useful advice .. Really, we as beginners need them in order to start properly and without being banned.

• +3 1

You must be a successful and energetic person and always strive for the best and work on yourself well so you must be conscious and learn many things that will benefit you, you will feel the joy of every success you achieve  . You must tire yourself well to get what you want

My fate is good because i find your post. It is very important and useful for me but not only for me. It is very informative for everyone. Glad to see your post. Thank you dear for such great advice. 

Very nice tips Indeed, we have to follow this tips if we want to be successful most especially we the begginers who are new in this forum. Patient and following the rules and regulations of the forum is the only way that will make us successful in this forum.

Thank you for your labor. You have gone to great lengths to collect this information and share it. It is nice for any new member to enter your post and find all the questions and answers he needs, and from warning points.

• +1 1

It is an excellent collection of useful articles that make it easier for us to continue working on this forum, gathering the necessary knowledge and expanding our ideas

These rules are very clear to us, and we have to abide by them so that the forum remains useful to others, but I see some contradictory publications so far, either by writing in a language that the forum does not support or by a post consisting of less than 100 characters, and here comes the role of negative reputation to deter these people.

• +2 1

This multiple topic will help novice members to facilitate reading of the comments and important topics that will benefit them in pursuing work in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Of course, my friend, it is really good advice, because the most important thing in this forum is to learn the rules and discipline and to maintain non-error and attention so that we stay in this forum for a longer period.

I've finally found what I'm good at; earning money on other places isn't reasonable, but I'll do my best to stay safe, effective, and obey the laws, which are in place to make life safer, simpler, and more equitable. If anyone tries to cheat, he will be discovered and disqualified. There is also no reason for members to lose their cool or fight. If you don't get what anyone is writing, don't say something.

Thank you for bringing up these topics that are useful for new members and help them start the forum well.  It is good commitment and diligence to work to reach a good result

• +3 1

I totally read your post well. Because I really need it because I'm a new member of this forum. So of course I am also aware of the rules of the forum. Now I can carelessly post and comment all over the ground. Thank you very much.