You must get banned!!!! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Respect for the forum and the way it works is very required and I think at the current stage there are laws that make most of the members avoid these errors, but in the future I think that your rules will be adopted and strict in their implementation. An example of this is the Bitcoin Talk forum.

• +1 1

Respecting and honouring the forum is very mandatory but not compulsory. The part you follow will be there reward you will take as your fate on the forum, some that did not has been banned and that was their fate but some have not even received a warning point before nor ban. 

Thank you for reminding us, this is very important to follow all the rules because its true we will be banned when we will not follow them. This forum has many benefits and thats why we should follow the rules and get benefited always.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

Yes friend I'm agree with your post and I also read this all tips in the forum rules section and always try to follow this because I don't want to get banned thank you friend you have created a good and informative post this post is always help the every beginner 

• +2 1

37 minutes ago, Jonii said:

Yes friend I'm agree with your post and I also read this all tips in the forum rules section and always try to follow this because I don't want to get banned thank you friend you have created a good and informative post this post is always help the every beginner 

Well very good for you doing that make the rules your friend by visiting it time to time to master the rules very well and well practice

If you don't follow cryptotalk law you will be banned from cryptotalk . You follow cryptotalk's  rules. And advise everyone to follow the rules and regulations. I am determined to abide by cryptotalk 's rules and regulations. You also follow the rules.

These are actually some of the offence that lead many people to get banned or receiving warning point from the moderators and with that I will advise us to always make sure we follow the rules and regulations of the forum so that you will be safe and free to earn by making posts in any of the listed topics of the forum.

• +2 1

The points that I talked about are basic points and everyone should stick to them

There are also warning points, it is important to pay attention to warning points from supervisors

When you receive a warning point, review your activity, know your mistake and avoid it so that you do not block

• +1 1

I think that these are the direct and official reasons for exposing them to the ban from the forum, I think that in this way it will become easier to respect the laws of the forum.

Well, thanks for posting this wonderful topic mate, many members here will be relate because there's a lot of members here who are not following the rules and regulations especially for newbies, this is good for them to know what will be happen for them if they're disobeying the rules here.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for reminding us about the rules and regulations, despite most of the users are aware of this policies but it's still useful to bring a comprehensive list of the guidelines, laws as a topic purposely as a reminder and for easy access to those who are new in the forum

These are actually something we all need to avoid if we want our accounts should be safe from moderators and the administration, we should always make sure we give best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will learn from and also abide by other terms and conditions laid by the forum. The forum seems to be more strict so let's give our best.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thats true , you will get banned , I can see so many members who are taking this for a joke and they have found themself in the wrong position , so its important you are careful on what you do , there is a lot of mistakes that can cause you to fail and fall , thats very very important and must be the right idea to really keep the  best of everything well illustrated

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 5:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

Your all the point is important and useful because most people get banned here just to do spam or copy paste and if we able to avoid this then we can be safe from get banned... Again this post will be more useful to noob because most of noob dont read the forum rule and keep spam.. So if they see it i hope they will be encourage to follow the rule        

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

this post will be more useful to noob because most of noob dont read the forum rule and keep spam

Not only for the noobs but everyone need to be careful in the forum. Therefore after that we don't have to blame the moderators if we received a purnishment from them. They give it to us only when we deserve it. If we work as Instructed we don't have problem with them.

All these points are real and the rules must be adhered to and applied

I don't think there are members trying to break the rules and be subject to embargoes. Everyone loves to stay to gain knowledge and money

Adherence to the rules is very beautiful to us. It gets new ideas for you and gives you an easy way to express topics. Deception is an ugly thing that you cannot carry on, and it will be revealed at some point.

8 hours ago, Basicity said:

make sure to abide by them before posting and I appreciate for your reminder on some of these rules we must follow to reduce the chances of getting banned.

Ayou bring a nice point here mate we can only survive in this forum when we follow the rules and work as instructed that is the moment that we become experts and leave long.

On 7/27/2020 at 4:32 PM, JohanDonne said:

These re almost all the rules of the forum that you are discussing gete, that simply means we, every new and old person should follow the forum rules equally.

The about forum matters a lot all the pinned posts you see there are very useful and mostly important to follow if we don't follow the rules we shall fall red handed at the end of the day receiving warning points.

On 7/25/2020 at 7:31 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Your all the point is important and useful because most people get banned here just to do spam or copy paste and if we able to avoid this then we can be safe from get banned... Again this post will be more useful to noob because most of noob dont read the forum rule and keep spam.. So if they see it i hope they will be encourage to follow the rule        

@Dorjoy12 sorry to say mate this points not only useful for newbie members, in this forrum every member must should read this points, because these forum not respect senior members and not ignore new members, everyone equal in this forum if anyone break rules then this forum banned those members, that's why so many senior members account banned in this forum, so everyone must follows this forum rules

• +1 1
  • +3 1

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 sorry to say mate this points not only useful for newbie members, in this forrum every member must should read this points, because these forum not respect senior members and not ignore new members, everyone equal in this forum if anyone break rules then this forum banned those members, that's why so many senior members account banned in this forum, so everyone must follows this forum rules

@Honny143 i Didn't said that senior member no need to read the rule but i mean mostly noob member done mistake by Don't follow the rule which lead them get banned.. Yah senior also get banned bro but those senior member also did spam.. You may dont know about crypto  first campaign      when lot of member come here and keep doing post which was lead them senior one  but those Post was spam   so they get Banned and their Country too..     

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/24/2020 at 10:57 PM, Guru2050 said:

Thanks for reminding us about the rules and regulations, despite most of the users are aware of this policies but it's still useful to bring a comprehensive list of the guidelines, laws as a topic purposely as a reminder and for easy access to those who are new in the forum

Yes mate but the rules and regulations are already published by the moderators and we will not able to repost it even though this is just a topic, this is useful especially for new members and they're are allowed to read it in the main topic which is created by mods.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 i Didn't said that senior member no need to read the rule but i mean mostly noob member done mistake by Don't follow the rule which lead them get banned.. Yah senior also get banned bro but those senior member also did spam.. You may dont know about crypto  first campaign      when lot of member come here and keep doing post which was lead them senior one  but those Post was spam   so they get Banned and their Country too..     

Well mate @Dorjoy12 I agree with but iam also not mention you suggests old member not read this rules,I says every members equals in this forum and old members also once reminds this rules to avoid ban,i know every think what's happens in previous campaign, because iam also one of the witness of previous campaign

Hope you can't hurt my words so i share some facts about previous campaign, why these good members try to write spam post,you know previous campaign everyone face post deleting issue, means we write 30 post today and next day we see 50+ post deleted, I don't say every member same amount of post deletes, but everyday few post deletes that's why some members write spam post to reach the deleted post count,   note - I am not supporting those members who try to cheat this forum, and iam not blaming this forum because of post deleting issue

Iam really appreciates forum administration to implement this post deleted issue problem in new campaign, in this new campaign we don't need to rewrite deleted post and this step really helpful  to improve our post quality.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You have mentioned all the reasons why you should be banned from this forum, once you have done even one of them then that is enough reason for you to get banned. There are many ways for you to avoid that and it will be your choice if you will do it. If you want to stay here just keep on creating good posts.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

20 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well mate @Dorjoy12 I agree with but iam also not mention you suggests old member not read this rules,I says every members equals in this forum and old members also once reminds this rules to avoid ban,i know every think what's happens in previous campaign, because iam also one of the witness of previous campaign

Hope you can't hurt my words so i share some facts about previous campaign, why these good members try to write spam post,you know previous campaign everyone face post deleting issue, means we write 30 post today and next day we see 50+ post deleted, I don't say every member same amount of post deletes, but everyday few post deletes that's why some members write spam post to reach the deleted post count,   note - I am not supporting those members who try to cheat this forum, and iam not blaming this forum because of post deleting issue

Iam really appreciates forum administration to implement this post deleted issue problem in new campaign, in this new campaign we don't need to rewrite deleted post and this step really helpful  to improve our post quality.

@Honny143 i have understand all the point you have point out.. Yah now this forum is enough clean becuase of new payment system... Most of the spammer now Don't work in this forum becuase they think now payment system is fake also a reason they not dare to work now is most of Their post is useless which will lead them to dont get payments.. By the way your explanation is right               

• +3 2