You must get banned!!!! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

all the points which you have mentioned are real.we should keep all of them in mind to avoid banning.and usually i don't create topics i just post comments over the topics.but after reading your post will try to create good topics to aboid banning

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 12
  • +2 6
  • +3 7
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

Everyone here are knows those rules, but the thing thats makes people to continue to break the rules is to not be respecting the rules of the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

31 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Everyone here are knows those rules, but the thing thats makes people to continue to break the rules is to not be respecting the rules of the forum. 

If they continue I am sure the moderators wi also continue their duty by giving warning points and banning accounts for that

Yes mate.We may get banned because of any points that you mentioned.and i hope everyone of this forum know these rules.These are very important for us to continue working in this forum.everyone needs to be much careful about these.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 2

This is right, All this gathered in one condition , is reading the rules and respect them , if you do that you never face any problem , and you will safe you account from banned , so gays if you don’t read the rules , is suggested to read them.

• +1 7
  • +2 2

rules are rules and help keep the forum clean, if you follow them you will not get banned no matter what, as long as you don't break them

• -1 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

You have create a good post to remind us what we have to follow and what we should escape so that our accounts can be safe. Its sad to be banned because there are many benefits from this forum, lets follow the rules.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Breaking the rules can possibly restrict or ban us here in this forum,but some of you mentioned above will not banned us,they will only give us warning points. What we should do is,give importance of this forum who give us good amount of rewards,protect it to keep it stays longer and have discipline in that way,no one will get banned.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

You always make important and useful posts to forum members in order to remind them not to violate any rule of the forum CryptoTalk  so that your account remains safe

• +1 2
  • +2 1

A good reminder for everyone especially when the forum is becoming more strict. But I must say, not all offences listed above will you be banned for. There are some offenses like posting in the wrong section that can just fetch you a WP or suspension. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

i like your post my friend this is so useful and helpful for new comers like me. i appreciate your post and everyone should follow the points which is in your post.

• +1 3

18 minutes ago, Sapphire444 said:

i like your post my friend this is so useful and helpful for new comers like me. i appreciate your post and everyone should follow the points which is in your post.

Thank you for having this post very useful and I am sure many newbies like you will benefit from it. This will really guide them to the they can protect their accounts from banning

Thank you for sharing these key points. We should really work hard and avoid writing unhelpful posts in order not to be warned by supervisors and banned in the end, so we should not miss the opportunity to work and join this forum and we must always work hard

l do agree with your opinion, if we will follow these steps, can survive from getting banned. But no doubt breaking rules can be the reason of getting banned. We must take care from it. Thank you for your attention.

• +1 3

1 hour ago, Sapphire444 said:

Yes it is really so useful absolutely for users, who are new here. If you don't want to be getting banned you must read all rules on the forum before joining. Maybe all of them were mentioned, any way it is the best to read rules of forum. 

• +1 5
  • +2 1

5 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

I've noticed that too many older members getting banned. Lately I've even noticed teminalibug being banned, I guess you noticed it. I guess there should be an explanation to know what happened. Was he breaking the rules all this time and we didn't notice?

I feel very sad when I notice that teminalibug was banned I saw it lately this evening. I am sure there is a reason why he was banned he might have breaking the rules either by making a low quality post because he really contributes a lot in the forum. But if he didn't violated the rules that deserves banning then for sure if he submit an appeal later he will be considered.

I believe that there are major reasons for the ban that should be avoided, the most important of which are the multiple accounts, copies and paste.  The members most exposed to the ban are the new members. Thank you for reminding the members. Finally, adherence to the forum rules is the best for everyone

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +3 1

But bro I don't think all your points to deleted our account, some of points gives warning points not deleted immediately, but thanks to share this useful topic,but I can't understand what's happen in this forum.some old members accounts also banned, and they know every rules then how its possible to breaks rules, so now it's really hard time to work in this forum, so always works under the forum rules.

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

This topic should remind many members to be aware and stop doing these activities! I suggest every new member here to real all the pinned posts also read the rules of this forum more than one time to understand everything here..the moderats are doing their jobs and giving WP for those who deserve..

I think that people here are banned because of many things ! 
the most important things is copying the other member ideas ! and because of the unless content ! 

On 5/10/2020 at 5:02 PM, Babubu609 said:

If they continue I am sure the moderators wi also continue their duty by giving warning points and banning accounts for that

But the bad issue thats comes here is that when people are got banned or giving a warning points, they can use to promote cryptotalk with bad reputation, so that I think admin should find different ways to give penalty instead if banning users. 

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Now as members are increasing on the forum. There are strictness in rules of forum because there are also spammers increasing on the forum. So we should be careful. Our little mistake can lead us to ban our account. 

• -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

You did a nice job collecting these reasons in one post. I think we should be thankful
I think we should provide publications that have excellent quality and stay away from useless publications

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But the bad issue thats comes here is that when people are got banned or giving a warning points, they can use to promote cryptotalk with bad reputation, so that I think admin should find different ways to give penalty instead if banning users. 

This is true but only the moderators can decide that, we the members can only suggest about it. I think we need a topic to discuss this in public about the real fact by tagging the moderators to here there opinions.