You must get banned!!!! - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Sure I do know almost all the aforementioned one situations which overstep in addition to fashioning spot impeachable neck of the woods furthermore also people who agree immaterial that one may whatsoever subject matters will also lead up to enjoyment plus accounting thus we have so taken note of all the one in question matters an assembly is quite invariable.

• +1 1

1 minute ago, Malikhamdullah said:

This is correct, All this accumulated in one condition , is perusing the guidelines and regard them , on the off chance that you do that you never face any issue , and you will safe you account from restricted , so gays on the off chance that you don't peruse the principles , is recommended to understand them.

@Malikhamdullah Obviously mates, We should follow the forum rules and regulations properly. Otherwise we will ban from this forum. Cryptotalk is very strict for their rules, Don't break the forum rules. Always try to write informative post in this forum. Your informative post easily gets high reputation. I think you should follow the rules.

Everyone should keep in mind all these points before posting a comment or a topic. Otherwise, we will also end up in getting banned. Wishing everyone happy posting.

@babu.it is very important and tough topic must banned.it can be  solution present the post can very easily and knowledge is power.any person can not baned when good post .

All of us who are new it's need to know what kind of activities can cause our account to be closed or banned. We should refrain from doing all these illegal or unnecessary activities.

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

There are many ways that you can get banned by using many multiple accounts or posting irrelevant comments that does not correspond to a question,and the using country that is being banned from crytotalk.

I think we should keep them all in mind to avoid being banned. and usually I don't create threads, I just post comments on topics.

Hi guys you all want to  obey  the rules  then only we get the results . This have so many conditions that's why we want to obey the all one.  Any one will not obey this one your account  will be banned 

This is a very important topic for beginners so that they know what things should be avoided so that they are not banned. It is very important to abide by the rules of the forum and maintain the quality of the publication so that our presence in the forum continues.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:17 PM, Babubu609 said:

I create this topic to help us all just give time to read to the end.

Always be good by making yourself good, distance yourself from get banned. Do you know what. You shall get banned if you do this:

1. Breaking a rule( I mean single rule) you shall get banned.

2. You shall get banned if you create a multiple accounts.

3. You shall get banned when you created a low quality post

4. You shall get banned when you create a topic or post which is irrelevant to the section and to the forum.

5. You shall get banned when you keep repeating a post of thesame sentence.

6. You shall get banned when you are caught not contributing to the forum either by posting low quality post and repetitive post.

7 you will get banned when you make a post of 10p characters while you didn't contributing in creating topics of your own ideas or knowledge.

8. You shall get banned when you do plagiarism that is copy and pasting other members ideas.

9. You shall get banned when you copied an answer to a topic you don't answer either from Google it is still anti plagiarism.

10. You shall get banned when you get access to the forum using a banned Ip address or banned country.

Note: you will get banned no matter how much post you created in the forum if you break the rules you will get restricted or banned create good topics and Post this is what is need in the forum don't only post without creating a topic either 2 to 3 topics a week is enough. 

Lets take care, let's protect ourselves from getting banned I creat this topic to help us know some reason why we get banned. I love you all let's help each other.

Such a great information you provided to us. It will help us. The new members must read these rules. Every rule is not too strict but we have to be careful too much. Thanks for the info my dear friend. 

Thank you for bringing up this particular topic.. It will enable the new beginners to know the consequences of copying people's post 

I have seen your recommendations of what not to do that may get a part restricted. This is truly elegantly composed however I don't feel that posting inferior quality posts or presents not up on 100 letters in order will get you restricted. It will just not be acknowledged and be erased.

The particular tend to be identical pivotal the to utilize in that thread.all people wants to stand by oodles timid about such.so that we must stand by overcautious. even our own little or no literal error will principal to just proscribe and our track record.

There are some wrong steps that if you make them you can be banned because of its disadvantages to the forum. The important thing to do is to always obey the rules of the forum and that's why I as newbie you need to have the rules at the back of your mind in other to avoid been banned from the platform. 

In the world , every country have law if the people of country people fellow the rules they injoy all the beauty of the country.if you Denise the rules of the country then you band in this country. Same if you Denise the rules of cryptotalk forum then you band.

Presently a days the quantity of individuals is expanding step by step at the cryptotalk world. 

Sо remember whether you are chipping away at this gathering made all essential things toо secure your record .If you utilize different records with a similar IP address, your ID should be prohibited.

Then we are compensated for any tiny bring. there are going to be whatever guidelines. we've so watched on the assumption that we don't watch over the present principle within our hostnames are prohibited in the principles. among the guidelines, this is that on the assumption that our selves utilization multiple toons American state copy-paste, in addition, to spot here beaver state turn tail multiple money owed with all the identical natural language processing, within our debts can be bootleg.

Its critical to work with great substance since you can be prohibited, we ought to discover the most noteworthy exertion to this things that we have exertion to grow , we got to keep on be great in what is going on , its the leading thing that works well for so numerous individuals the proper thought right presently is to maintain a strategic distance from making botches.

I am a newbie and i found your post very interesting. I am not yet done reading the rules and regulations but i will remember all the things you have stated. As a beginner we all should obey the rules and respect other members as well in order to avoid conflict with in each other. It will also help us work conducively here in the forum.

Really my friend you a very important topic here, which is more valuable to us in this greatest platform, though all this ban may happen to you if try to break any rules in the forum, but if you respect yourself and follow the laws in the forum will not have any problem. So let's always ourselves

Yes you are right me also agree with you. If you want to stay on this plateform first you need to learn about the rules and regulations of this plateform. Then you should try to create your content is unique and attractive. Do not  copy of others posts. 

Yes you are absolutely right 

You add alot of good points in your post...these all rules are already here but after this people still made all this mistakes....please keep it in your mind that this will effect the reputation of this forum so don't do all these things.

Hello friends how are you I'm new bie here. And these steps are helps me to work in this forum. I'm following all these steps to work here. Thank you so much my friend for telling this steps and have a nice day.