What is free lancer - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

What is free lancer

I am also a freelancer ( just begginer in this Field ) I used reddit , freelancer , fiver . sometime I got good order on monthly basis . I will always busy to search new freelancing website that really help us to pump in my network. 

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/10/2020 at 6:13 PM, Calvinpriva said:

A freelance person is anyone who find works online and do them anywhere maybe at home or any other place. There are many sites for freelancers which are paying good and you don't need to have maybe school certificates or university, your skills will give you money.

Freelancers are not only working online, but also in the physical life you can be the freelancer, because also me I was freelancer before in the physical life to the one if local company. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think like this website is need a skills to earn from it , this service is not easy , is something need a skills , maybe like editing, or programming, or something like this , so i suggest to developing your skills to find something you can do it , and get a good profit from this website.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Moaz said:

Yes, Free Lancer sites are good and you can earn money by doing some of the tasks that the employer requires of you, but most of free lancer sites not paid bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

This is the most important point thank you my friend we need to this sitiies with pay by bitcoin not any other pay way we trust in bitcoin platform more than others

First, I have worked inside many similar websites for this site and I believe we can make good profits with it
Secondly, your participation is not in the correct section. I hope you will pay attention and read the rules well and understand them

Guru.com is a freelance platform where independent professionals collaborate with employers from all over the world. But many people are not satisfied with this platform due to lots of issues including customer services is not good as what they expected.

Free lancers are basically services where people can hire other people to work or where people come to work and this sites operate in a way that the people who hire pay those who work and then the employed people can withdraw their earnings and use.

The free lancer is a service that you can give on any website who offer this service between users,it;s a good way to earn money but you need to g=have some knowledge on what you want to do 

I am still working on the top best freelacing sites like freelancer, upwork,and guru. If you have skills to meet the global standards, so many promising projects are waiting for you. You can easily make the online money by working online. 

It is a site that offers many services, and there are many sites that are similar to free lancer, and it offers services for money, such as an article translator

THINK POSITIVE

There are numerous freelancing site over the internet freelancing is a way that you deliver your services to your clients and you get paid.

This site you worked on before is a little difficult because you need to have the least experience in one of the fields, such as modifying the pictures or creating designs. But it is worth it because you will pay a high wage, perhaps from $ 50 upwards. There are easy services such as translating texts or books that need you to make some effort substitution.
This site is profitable though

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

He who works on Freelance websites should have very great skills. This work is not available to all people, there is someone who makes a lot of effort to learn the skill of design, writing or translation to become freelancer.

The freelancer is the person who do the task of a such person of companies and will be paid to do that, generally this task is did on the internet,k and there are some media social are specially for freelancer users.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In fact, all profit methods on the Internet are profitable, but you must be careful to work hard and follow up with your work. This is important to get a good booster, but I consider this forum as the best site to collect capital.

Freelancer is a self employed person who offers different skilled based online services to multiple client s at same time. Many sites provides these pservuces like you mentioned and the most popular one is fiverr.

Free lance sites are basically sites where people advertise a job that they want someone else to do for them and they also give a price that they are willing to pay for the job and then there are many users on the free lance site that accept the job and they complete it. they then give it to the person and the person decides if they are happy with it or not. If they are then they make the full payment to you. I do not like to use some sites as they do full payment if someone is happy. however some of them pay a portion up front and the rest upon completion if you have references.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/11/2020 at 9:22 PM, malik6314193 said:

Yes free lancing is best way of earning on internet. Now a days most of people are getting payed from these sites. I want to be free lancer but i am not best in any service.

Free lancing its not only about working on internet, but also in the really life there have freelancing jobs, and if you'll do research, you'll find that there have many free lancers in really life can be compared to those who work online. 

@Issa123aFreelancer is a sites that solve problem between two people the client and service provider one need to work hard when he was able to find full knowledge about the subject matter before going into it.

There are a lot of freelancer sites that you can work on or take advantage of the services of people in them, but the problem with the method of payment is most of these sites do not accept payment with crypto

Those are exchanging website ! These sites are trusted ! It's a way to work online ! So there is many of these trusted sites ! Like Khamsat ! It's the best website for exchanging services 

On Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 1:05 PM, magd said:

I mean, it is similar to the Khamsat Al-Arabi website, which enables you to view the services you perform by creating private signatures, covers, modifying, translation and other services and paying currencies. This is good, but I suspect that bitcoin is not available in these sites.

Yes It is like Khamsat but I think there is here big average of services and high paying than Khamsat so I love freelancer.com

On Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 6:46 PM, guatazoo said:

Freelancers are not only working online, but also in the physical life you can be the freelancer, because also me I was freelancer before in the physical life to the one if local company. 

Yes in addition to offer your services you can also calling other services and pay for them my friend thank you

G My Dear Friend can earn freely from freelencer.com. Those who are not willing to work under others. They can work from freelencer.com fiveer.com upwork.com and create a good medium for them by working in them...

Thanks

• +4 1

1 minute ago, Kayuam00 said:

G My Dear Friend can earn freely from freelencer.com. Those who are not willing to work under others. They can work from freelencer.com fiveer.com upwork.com and create a good medium for them by working in them...

Thanks

Yes for that a lot of people prefer to not work under any other and prefer to work alone and from there home so this sites 

Offering this great services