Changing my mobile network will effect on my crypto - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Changing my mobile network will effect on my crypto

I don't think there is any problem with that and nothing will happen to your account but just make sure the IP address doesn't change and avoid making use of public WiFi and using two accounts in a single device because the moderators will think you owe multiple accounts which will definitely lead both accounts to be banned so take note of that mate. 

• +1 1

No, it will not affect as long as you use the same IP or a different IP that was not logged into the forum with another account Otherwise, everything will be fine.

• +1 1

Friend using multiple accounts on same ip is not allowed but one account on multiple IPs is allowed , so dont worry and work with crypto talk .

24 minutes ago, Sultanmohsin45 said:

I don't think so.This will not effect your account you can use any wifi or data network but be sure that no other account get logged in on your device.Cryptotalk allows you to have 1 ide on a single  IP address .It's rule doesn't say anything about changing of network can affect your account.

Deer friend if another IP is registered by another crypto talk user then its dangerous for your account for getting ban by moderator other wise use any network and enjoy the sea of crypto knowledge .

it is ok but you are taking a huge risk doing that  , about your account it is allowed to use any network but the problem is what if one of your mates also working in the forum and using the work network , then both of you will get  banned and lose your accounts so i would suggest you to use a 4G sim since it is safer

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I am not sure about this but you use the forum from the phone for many different place so why will it matter. You change the mobile network but I dont think this will make any problem. I think you are confusing us with this question and I try to find if you mean something else except from changing network.

• +1 1

First thing to understand is changing your mobile network, will also alter your IP address, but one account. Then keep to only single account and never try in all means to operate multiple accounts. Doing so will directly affect you and it may even cost you to loose your account.

• +2 1

I think it will not effect your crypto because if you change your phone so only your IP address will be Change and it's fine in new mobile it will only need to identify that is it your account or you want to access to others account its simple as that..

On 5/10/2020 at 1:06 PM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends some times

Indeed to travel from my home

To my work so my network which

I use it to work on crypto will change

Can this effect on my Account 

Or no problem with this??

Hi there @issa123h,as you have asked that DOES  CHANGING  OUR MOBILE  NETWORK GETS OUR IDE BANNED ON CRYPTOTALK?

I think as according to my experience this will not let your account to be banned. Cryptotalk is a very strict forum but it also facilitates it's members.it doesn't restrict anyone  to change it's internet network. So don't get worried about it ,do your posts and create your topics and enjoy earning and learning in this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Mediators know that members are on the move and the network is constantly changing, which is why it doesn't affect anything

However, they do not allow more than one account on the same device, and this causes a ban

On 5/10/2020 at 11:06 AM, issa123h said:

Hi dear from all your post was so confuse and I can only understand from the title but you are talking about the work on crypto and this is something very difficult for me because how is your mobile going to effect the crypto you work? You trade and if you have internet you will not have problem why it matter if you move and go home you can trade anywhere. Very confused with what you write if you are wanting you can make it write in better and detail please.

No this will not effect i have also been with same query and i am not facing any problems amma think same for you too i think this will help you out 

thanks

I don't think there is any problem when you change the network (sim card) you are using as far as you can access this platform(Cryptotalk) and make your daily posting but what can cause problem to your account is when you are using multiple accounts in the same device(mobile phone).

Edited by Marks33

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Hello mate, I may be a new member , am sure it won't have any effect , network cana change due to service error or network having technical issues , the moderators are aware of such encounters , so am sure changing network won't affect you

On 5/10/2020 at 4:06 PM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends some times

It will not affect on your account. Just make sure that the mobile network that you will use will not in the scope of the countries that is been banned from the forum and yobit. If that will be belongs to those countries, then it will now affect your accounts.

So I will clear this doubt. Actually you can use multiple network while using cryptotalk account but you should make sure that If you are connected to some network then that network should not be used by any other cryptotalk user earlier or in future. Because no two accounts can use same network connections. 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:06 AM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends some times

I don't think there is any problem with that as long as you don't have multiple accounts or something, it could be the case if you change your network constantly that someone else is using an account on the same network but I don't think that can affect your account either

It doesn't affect you at all, just be careful when you connect to a network, because there may already be another account connected to the same network and it would affect you there.

No if you change your phone network your crypto well not be influenced by that even if you change your phone your crypto it will not influence if you keep your privet key

Depending on the conditions that make up the platform with which you are working, there are some that if they are very strict and linking to another and ip to enter the page can bring severe consequences.

I do not think that happens, for example, usually the security measures where you have saved the digital money, is enough to protect you and you do when you change network, is to change from where you connect to the ingestion, only that.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:06 AM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends some times

By no means friend, the mobile network has nothing to do with the blockchain network, since the applications work through servers, they even also have a large number of processors so that an inconvenience like this cannot happen.