Changing my mobile network will effect on my crypto - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Changing my mobile network will effect on my crypto

I don't think you will face any problem if you change your network or mobile. If you use multiple accounts then only you face any problem but yes you can use other network. But if you faced problem then contact with moderator through contact us section.

On 5/10/2020 at 6:40 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

there's no problem, just make sure you don't connect from a network that another person is already using it on an account here or you will be banned, because multiple accounts on same wifi is banned

That's right so avoid that to happen. 

Just have one account per one device only and there's no problem to worry about. 

Don't make multiple accounts. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right so avoid that to happen. 

Just have one account per one device only and there's no problem to worry about. 

Don't make multiple accounts. 

You are right, if online account is used, moderators and admin will know and they will also know the user changed network or device but they will not ban the user because they know he has only one account 

Not changing your mobile network or IP address won't affect your account the problem is when we use the same ip address to use more than one account 

The more network you are using to work here in cryptotalk doesn't matter and doesn't violates any rules in this forum. But if you use more than one account even you have two or more network it is a foul and there's a big possibility that you will get warning points or worst your account will be banned in this forum.

It won't affect your cryptotalk account, you can use different network up from different devices,this should not be your problem at this time around. Chill ans make useful posts here

This will not affect your account in any way, the most important thing is to always use the same device to log in to the forum. 

Because there is not relation with your internet connection you account is safe if you used the same device for your working on crypto talk forum. Means same laptop or tablet if you login from different devices then your account can be banned from forum due to multiple account issues. So used on device to your account. 

I think it would not affect your account if you are talking about Cryptotalk forum account. According to the forum administration, they have so many tools to detect the scammers on this forum which means IP is not only one factor. 

My friend, there is no problem to use your account on more than one network, but you should be careful about having a second account on the network that you use.

Changing network won't cause any harm in the forum, for me I have always changed my network sever and nothing happened, which changing network isn't against the rules of the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No my friend it will not affect anything in your account but suppose someone is using this forum and you take internet from him then both of your account will be banned so you have to take care of this thing

On 5/10/2020 at 4:06 PM, issa123h said:

Hi my friends some times

Indeed to travel from my home

To my work so my network which

I use it to work on crypto will change

Can this effect on my Account 

Or no problem with this??

I think there will be a a difficulty in opening your yobit account and cryptotalk account because in order to open you 2 account, it will need to confirm that you are changing your  ip address. That's the thing that happened to me whenever my ip address is changing.

On Sunday, May 10, 2020 at 8:30 PM, melikf78 said:

changing your connection in your city ot even in your country is fine but if you have to travel between countries your ip will change Everytime some of exchanges may ask you to verify your account.( i mean kyc)

Yes I am working between two different cities so this mean my up will be changing every time so I am asking for this my friend thanks for your benefit

3 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I don't think this affects you, but do not violate the mentioned conditions. Do not create another account.  I am calling from more than one Wi-Fi network and sometimes I use mobile data if I am outside the home I don't think this will affect us

Well, this is true mate, just make sure that you are just using a one ip address only because if you used other ip address, the moderators think that your account is using by two people and there is a possible that your account will be getting banned.

3 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I don't think this affects you, but do not violate the mentioned conditions. Do not create another account.  I am calling from more than one Wi-Fi network and sometimes I use mobile data if I am outside the home I don't think this will affect us

That's right. Be careful when changing your Network you will not know what if there's another account that connects to your ip address. Don't violate this rule or else your account will be banned.

there should not be a problem if you change networks. The concern comes in when there is more than one account on a single ip address. If you access your account on different ip address, as long as it is unique and there is no one else that is accessing it on that IP you should not have a problem.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

15 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

That's right. Be careful when changing your Network you will not know what if there's another account that connects to your ip address. Don't violate this rule or else your account will be banned.

Well, this is just okay but make sure that the other people is not having some account here in this forum because if yes, this will be easily detected by the moderators and they will banned you including the other one.

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is just okay but make sure that the other people is not having some account here in this forum because if yes, this will be easily detected by the moderators and they will banned you including the other one.

Right there are rule here that it is probihited using multiple accounts and sharing one ip address with 2 or more accounts, those account might be banned here by the moderators so be careful when changing network.

2 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Right there are rule here that it is probihited using multiple accounts and sharing one ip address with 2 or more accounts, those account might be banned here by the moderators so be careful when changing network.

That's true mate and all they need to do is to respect this forum and also the moderators because they're getting some profit here by just posting and for giving thanks to the moderators is just a good feedback here in this forum. Happy posting.

5 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

That's true mate and all they need to do is to respect this forum and also the moderators because they're getting some profit here by just posting and for giving thanks to the moderators is just a good feedback here in this forum. Happy posting.

Rules are rules. If they want to stay and earn some profit here they need to obey the rules. So i kindly suggest that you must stay only in one network so that you can know that you're the only account on that network ip address.

No friend.It will not bring any harm to your cryptotalk account.You can change your network as many time as you want.But i will suggest you to be careful about using wifi.Because it may causes banned to your account for the reason of multiple account.It's better to keep your wifi as private.

On 5/11/2020 at 9:00 PM, koussai999 said:

I do not think that the matter may affect your account on the sites, but you must be careful and do not open two personal accounts for you on the site in order for the site administration to not block your accounts

This is clear my friend this is impossible to use many accounts on the same device but I am asking about new mobile device for one account

You mean to change the Wi-Fi network, this does not affect your account, you can work from more than one network. The important thing is that you do not use two different accounts from one IP. This can expose you to a ban. Some people create more than one account and this violates the rules of the forum.

There is no problem with that, my friend, and I use the same method and do not use the same network at home and at work, and there is no problem with that at all

THINK POSITIVE