What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

I think it's not the right thing to do shopping with the Bitcoin. I will do these all kinds of activities with the Fiat currency. Because the Bitcoin price is unpredictable stable and just use in the trading and investment. And you could not just  use the same substance for both buying and selling because when you sell you need a seller for it.

I'm really upset by hearing that you convinced me now I will not sell bitcoin in next days sometimes I purchase with it when I sell btc to usd I remember the story on pizza he was luckiest person I've ever seen 

I totally agree with you, Bitcoin can be considered an investment asset more than it is used for payments, but now we have Swipewallet project that processes payments in real time and maybe this is a big step for adopting crypto.

35 minutes ago, ndadukun12 said:

So many people only use Bitcoin for trading. However crypto isn't meant for just that alone. Crypto is a very powerful invention that is also a currency and should be used for buying and selling of goods and services. I am certain that there are lots of businesses that accept crypto for purchase.

Well you're right crypto also one type currency but its totally different compare to fait currency, and you mention bitcoin powerful invention, then why we waste this invention to buy product's are pay  our shopping bills through bitcoin,

because bitcoin good for earning  purpose if we want buy any products through crypto, then we have so many stable currencies and their price also fixed like fait currency.

4 minutes ago, kenean said:

I am sorry but i use bitcoins for every thing, not only for trading purpes but also for buying goods, i like to buy something with money that i get from online works, i mean the only reason that i am working online is because i want to buy somethings.

You have a point but, did you read the whole post i maid a numeric explanetion i calculated every thing, lets make it clear for you, if you buy somthing with 10$ worth of bitcoin lets say 100,000 satoshi and when the price of bitcoin increasses then 100,000 satoshi became 15$ then you will lose 5$ worth of bitcoin. 

• Useful or interesting 1

55 minutes ago, Milii3 said:

I think you are right that services or products are not determined by Bitcoin, they will be determined in dollars and then the dollar will be converted to Satoshi.

Yeah, you are right since the price tag of some thing is determined by dollars and dollar fixed, but bitcoin is not fixed and its fluctuating so if we buy something with bitcoin then if the price rice then we will lose definitely.  

33 minutes ago, kenean said:

I know that there will be some lose on my money when the price rice, but what will you do after you trade and get some profit from it you will by some good right, so like i told you i like buying stuffes with money that i maid online, but i am not saying you are wrong.

Yeah, so you are saying that yo like to buy anything with you earnings, i though you were saying that there will be no loss, i said that because there are so meany users which don't relise that shopping whith bitcoin are bit harder, and to answer your question after we trade we get profit then we will but with the profit so we don't lose any thing.

On 5/10/2020 at 12:17 PM, magd said:

Shopping with bitcoin makes me feel special because I have this wonderful cryptocurrency that is not easy to get and I have several times purchased apps and paid with bitcoin this was great

I agree with you, although it is not approved in many online stores, I have not made a purchase with this currency yet, but in the coming months I will probably do

On 5/10/2020 at 3:23 AM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

the problem of the transactions with crypto currencies are the commissions and if it is going to be more expensive than paying in a conventional way as it is not profitable to use crypto

I think Bitcoin will be accepted as the official cryptocurrency that can be used to pay for any purchase on the Internet or anywhere.

It is better to consider Bitcoin as an investment asset and the investor only transfers what he needs to paper money when needed, because paying in Bitcoin seems to me a great loss when the price of Bitcoin rises, so I support using Bitcoin as an investment asset and not as a currency.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

في 11/5/2020 الساعة 08:23 ، قالت بيت لحم:

@ DoboniAyuuii  @ BTC Future  @ Omar Ommeish  @ Basad  @ ETheHedgehog  مرحبًا يا رفاق ، أعتقد أنك لم تفهم فكرتي ، لا أقوله هو التسوق باستخدام البيت لأن السعر ثابت لذلك قد نفقد الأموال ، فلنفترض أن تشتري شيء يكلف 8000 دولار ولن يقل سعر 1btc هو 8000 دولار ثم تشتري الأشياء بـ 1btc ثم بعد أسبوع سعر أرز البيتكوين إلى 10000 دولار وهذا يعني خسرت 2000 دولار أبيض أسبوعيًا ، أليس كذلك؟ احصل على 

My friend, I want to warn you that writing in Arabic is prohibited. Here in this forum, you should pay more attention to the next times.

Edited by marea he

On 5/11/2020 at 6:23 AM, betelihem said:

@DoboniAyuuii @BTC Future @Omar Ommeish @Basad @ETheHedgehog Hey guys i think you didn't get my idea, what am saying is don't shop with bitcoin because the price is not fixed so we may lose moneys, let say you buy something that cost 8000$$ and lets say the price of 1btc is 8000$$ then you buy the stuff with 1btc then after a week the price of bitcoin rice to 10,000$$ that means you lost 2000$$ whiten a week, do you get my idea?? 

That does not mean you loose because when you buy a product worth $200 using Bitcoin with an equivalent amount even though the price rise or fall it doesn't affect the product you bought.

I dont prefer using bitcoin for purchasing products because the price of bitcoin is not stable. I haven't done this, so I am not sure about how it works. But you can use your earned bitcoins for purchasing as it will give you a sense of achievement and happiness, because you are using the coins you earned through trading. And now most of the people are doing this for purchasing goods. I also want to try this out, after gaining some experience in cryptos. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 5/10/2020 at 10:23 AM, betelihem said:

price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshi

Now bitcoin is 30% higher and if we had made that purchace it would have been a lot cheaper to buy now. So the pizza guy years ago showed us the way is to hold the bitcoin and not spend beacuse later we can buy more with the same Bitcoin.

My friend you ask us to read all the post, but you should make a better post and not a huge sentence that has no stop at all. You are trying to make sense about shopping with Bitcoin, I understand that but I am using bitcoin as an investment right now and I expect to shop with bitcoin after some years pass.

• -5 1

I agree with your post. It is something everybody is avoiding as we are instead trying to make more bitcoin and not buy anything with it right now. You are correct about this and as you explained we can buy lower and lower every day since price is on the rise always.

• +2 1

Right now is not easy for any store to fix their price with cryptocurrency because of the volatility price, so I think now is not good shopping with Bitcoin, is possible in the future when they regularize it and will be stable.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin is very comparable to buying pizza, but back then it was very cheap. Now bitcoin has a very high price and can go higher so I think it is better for a long term investment. It was unthinkable at the time that the price of bitcoin would go up as high as it is now.

• +1 1

I understand your point and I've read the same even by early adopters. They all prefer to hold the bitcoins and even live in minimum conditions and hold their bitcoins instead of buying things with them as they expect the price to keep doubling and rising.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think you are right but we need to buy some things anyway and pay some bills too otherwise we will live in a cave without electricity and we would hunt for our food. Maybe some are enjoying this life but it is not how humans live for thousands of years now. So we still have to pay for food and other commodities. And we can pay with cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin instead of fiat.

I certainly share your view, event though one of the ideas behind bitcoin, included doing common transactions like shopping or paying bills, in my opinion bitcoin is still far from serving this purpose, as you've clearly exposed. On top of that, the common view is that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase, then people would prefer to maintain and increase their bitcoin holdings, rather than spending them in buying a coffee, for example.

For now shopping using bitcoin is too valuable, because the value of bitcoin continues to increase, we better hold it for sale in the future, it is possible to buy any item, the important thing is that the seller is willing to accept bitcoin. Nobody thought that in the past, bitcoin was only worth Pizza but now we can buy a car with 1 BTC.

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

It would be a great ideas if the shopping company start to deal with the crypto, it will also increase the number of sells as well. And i hope the number is transaction will be increase as well. The money flow will be more and more, the users will get a chance to spent their money in proper way. 

• +1 1

Yeah it will end the trading profit and the investing plus cease and the set a price will cut to the bottom, and bitcoin will be bereaved its things, but this will not at all happens for the reason that bitcoin and other crypto coins are decentralized consequently it will lead to this mode.

• +1 1

Shopping with bitcoin is a great idea and in some sites now this time Bitcoin shopping option is available and this is great becasue now so many peoples will have the bitcoin and they can easily shop any thing through that.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day