What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

Oui, vous pouvez acheter du bitcoin parce que c'est une pièce bon marché, même s'il est difficile de faire un profit

You are enormously right, but the goods are not been priced in bitcoin, they will be priced in dollars, and afterward the buck will be converted into Satoshi and the cost will be efficient at every moment.

Buying and selling with bitcoin is the same as any other currency such as the dollar or the euro. The rise and fall is normal and you buy according to its current price.
And if you convert it into a paper currency and you buy this leads to the same result

On 6/28/2020 at 8:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

For me I prefer shopping through a stable currency like USDT and this is in order not to waste my bitcoin and may rise at any moment and become the loser in the deal like the owner of the pizza that he bought a large amount of bitcoin

I will say usdt is not suitable for shopping, but if the method is available, it is nice but I will prefer unstable cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ether. But I prefer ripple because the transaction fee I far low than even tether. 

You are absolutely right, Bitcoin prices are variable, and if I shop online and pay bitcoin to buy a phone or computer for a certain amount, you may lose half of the amount if the bitcoin price rises, so I advise everyone to convert bitcoin to dollars and then do shopping

• +4 1

I think Bitcoin will never be accepted as an official cryptocurrency that can be used to pay for a purchase, because when it is time to pay, it will mean that people will be able to use it to commit something, for example, a financial crime.

I still face some challenges while making bitcoin transactions, we need the transactions to pay to, the fee is too much, also the use of bitcoin atm, the fee is too much, there should be something to be done about how the fee can be reduced. 

On 7/19/2020 at 1:09 PM, Moaz said:

You are absolutely right, Bitcoin prices are variable, and if I shop online and pay bitcoin to buy a phone or computer for a certain amount, you may lose half of the amount if the bitcoin price rises, so I advise everyone to convert bitcoin to dollars and then do shopping

That's true friend, if we use bitcoin for payment methods then a time comes where the price of bitcoin prce and that means we lose some of our moneys, and we all know that bitcoin is good for trading and investing on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm agree with this. Its really a bad idea to buy something using Bitcoin because its not profitable. You're right about your example that what if the price of bitcoin suddenly goes up, the btc you use on buying, the new owner will profit even more. Use btc in trading or investing, or use physical currency if you really wanted yo buy something. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. If i could shopping with bitcoin, i would not have exchange bitcoin with other currencies. Whichever i would earn, i would have shopping my necessary things. i think, i would be an easy shopping method. Thank you. 

On 5/10/2020 at 6:17 PM, magd said:

Shopping with bitcoin makes me feel special because I have this wonderful cryptocurrency that is not easy to get and I have several times purchased apps and paid with bitcoin this was great

As of now bitcoin is not accepted as a mode of payment in some countries but there are few who already accepted it and they can use it to buy what they want. I hope in the near future it would be applicable to other countries too. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Well so amazing, if I too am opportune to have enough BTC and other valuable Crypto coins in possession, that's what I will be using to pay for my purchases internationally and further more, to be presenting it as gift during celebration or occasions

I think that this is the problem in the cryptocurrencies, the ability to gain or lose as a buyer or seller for it or a user for it and these fluctuations in its price make it not desirable now except for the currencies that are characterized by a low and almost fixed price Currently, many online stores accept Bitcoin and Ethereum, but in my personal opinion, the best way to pay at the present time with a cryptocurrency is USDT, which has a fixed price.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:23 PM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

I don't think shopping with Bitcoin is a good idea because the value of Bitcoin is much Wilder than fiat currency and if we pay using it we can have a less payment or more payment on anytime so we should really be careful and wait if the price is going up or down.

• +4 1

I openly really do think so , the most stable coin that one can use is usdt there is no highs and lows it just happens to be that kind it works perfectly for those who want to use it , also be careful to remember to check onto ripple it also works well for those who want to do shopping this is because in most cases there is a very low charge, and until the change in the prices we see around thats the worst of the case that we find ourselves in

• +4 1

I belive also , that there is a time and day when we are going to use crypto currency in everyday life, this is true to the fact that in the end its going to be something we enjoy very much but it will and might take a long time so lets keep our hopes up and wait

• +4 1

the services or products are not priced by bitcoin, they will be priced in dollars, and then the dollar will be converted into Satoshi and the price will be updated at every moment.

On 5/10/2020 at 1:08 PM, betelihem said:

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

Yeah, most of the online payments systems are accepting bitcoin as the payment and recently a week ago I have purchased google play cards for game but there is some delay due to confirmation time of the bitcoin. It can take upto 30 minutes which is very long.

BetFury                                                   

1 hour ago, Bad Boy.. said:

Bitcoin to buy things then what is the purpose of earning  and you have given the example if the value of Bitcoin rises but you haven't mentioned what if the value of Bitcoin will fall very low....

Can you make your points clear? I do not understand your points at all. Are you implying shopping with bitcoin is not advisable because of its price volatility? If so, you are very wrong. 

Shopping with bitcoin is a good idea because it will ease transaction between business partners since it is an alternative currency and we don't have to worry about the volatility of bitcoin, since bitcoin doesn't have a fix prize then the best thing will be converting the current prize of bitcoin into your local currency then you will settle each other without much stress.

BetFury                                                   

My opinion I contrary to yours but I don't see anything bad if one shop with Bitcoin because if you want to purchase an item with Bitcoin you know the amount you are going to buy even though the price rises or fall you will not be affected as long as you have your item at hand.

Bitcoin is a very good thing! And I believe that the cryptocurrency itself is the best solution for creating and understanding the function of assets, and how the entire investment system works. It helps people develop and earn money.

On 5/10/2020 at 3:23 PM, betelihem said:

Shopping with Bitcoin has a lot of responsibilities because we need to memorize the pattern of value movement so that we can reduce the loss of crypto currency when buying something.

On 5/10/2020 at 12:23 AM, betelihem said:

as the value is too high its like taking profit from others and taking advantage every extra satoshi's sometimes others have it too overpriced sometimes i wanna ask others why even bother use your bitcoins for your payment when you can use your cash or credit card? its just way too stupid.

• +3 1

Usually in those Country where   bitcoin get accepted there available currency atm machinen from THERE you can easily get money and use it for daily expensive.. But those country Where  not yet bitcoin get accepted they cant take our money..