What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

13 hours ago, Soaib khan said:

these days there are many websites available by using them we can do online shopping using Bitcoin or any other kind of cryptocurrency some websites are my favorite like bitrefill btcvoucher altshop etc.

You are right these days bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are getting very popular and we can shop with them pay with them and its best thing to see that, but paying with bitcoin will make us to lose some moneys when the price of bitcoin rices.

Yes the majority knows the story of pizza and bitcoin, and I think that shopping through the use of bitcoin is a good idea, but the matter has some risk, because bitcoin does not have a retrieval method like Paypal

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

My opinion is bitcoin is not good option for payments because Bitcoin price is not fixed but sometimes it is profitable when Bitcoin price is very high. From my side I will not use Bitcoin for shopping.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Jeet Narayan said:

My opinion is bitcoin is not good option for payments because Bitcoin price is not fixed but sometimes it is profitable when Bitcoin price is very high. From my side I will not use Bitcoin for shopping.

You are right bro, that's what i was trying to say on the post, but most members don't get it, they say its best to shop with bitcoin but just like you said the price is not fixed so its hard and we will lose moneys, and bro even if the price is high we don't know that it may get higher than we think, lets say when the price is 14,000 then we can say the price is high, but we don't know may be it will increase to 20,00 so still we will lose moneys.

I think if all stores and shopping malls will accept cryptocurrency it will be really good for the both parties because it will make it easier and faster for them when it comes to transactions.

You are right about that, payment with BTC this idea can be seemed the best, but there is really disadvantage of this payment system as you said. If we read about person who bought pizza with BTC, we can understand the situation. 

18 hours ago, MrGox said:

You are right about that, payment with BTC this idea can be seemed the best, but there is really disadvantage of this payment system as you said. If we read about person who bought pizza with BTC, we can understand the situation. 

You are right bro, having the opportunity the option for payment of cryptocurrency is a good thing to have, but the down side is we will lose some moneys when we use crypto coins for shopping.

Well if you are the business owner who accept bitcoin as mode of payment, you will get a good profit because like what you said there's no fixed price bitcoin is. I think business owner adopt bitcoin because they see a good potential of it. 

6 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

Well if you are the business owner who accept bitcoin as mode of payment, you will get a good profit because like what you said there's no fixed price bitcoin is. I think business owner adopt bitcoin because they see a good potential of it. 

Yeah bro if we accept bitcoin as a payment method then we will get good profits,, but friend if we use bitcoin for payment methods then we will lose our moneys when the price of bitcoin rice.

But my dear friend it's not a loss because just imagine if you .22 BTC and you convert it into fiat money and then go for shopping. And in future if the price of BTC increases. Then you have nothing to do with that change. So it's not loss. But I have a problem with the transaction fee it will charge while paying in shops.

Yes it is a best thing if we get a chance to buy any product or groceries with the bitcoins collected or any other crypto legit coins it will then perform its activities in a dynamic ways which will make the uses of crypto coins more efficient.

If cryptocurrency is legalized then we can easily transact with cryptocurrency There is no need to convert money Banks will support cryptocurrencies and introduce cryptocurrency transactions. Better a poor horse than no horse at all.

On 5/10/2020 at 8:23 AM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

Thank you for this advice dude this is something we have to look in to because there are many problems we face using the online shopping is better we invest in somewhere profitable that the online shopping site.

27 minutes ago, Laboni said:

If cryptocurrency is legalized then we can easily transact with cryptocurrency There is no need to convert money Banks will support cryptocurrencies and introduce cryptocurrency transactions. Better a poor horse than no horse at all.

It depends, for example, for local bank transactions to shop is cheaper than bitcoin, I will prefer to use fiat. But on the other hand, if I can use altcoins like ripple and litecoin, they have more cheaper transaction fee and are good alternatives. 

• +2 1

Yes, that's right, the price of bitcoin is not fixed, it is better to wait for the price to rise and then sell it against the dollar and then you can buy the things you need, on the other hand do not forget that the bitcoin fees are high and this means paying more expenses.

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well, that's good mate but expecting that many people can buy some stuff into your business when the price of bitcoin is being dumped, even though the price of it will be pumped, they're getting your stuff by a lower price.

35 minutes ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

I work on my main job. In contrast, I spend a portion of my salary on Bitcoin purchases. I don't think it's poetic. I do my shopping with Fiat. And I need a cryptocurrency to multiply it when putting shares in auctions and exchanges.

Yup that's thee proper ways of good thing to do with cryptocurrency and also bitcoins, we don't have to shop with bitcoins because the price is not fixed, so the best thing to do with bitcoin is to trade with it.

12 hours ago, Kutulay said:

Hello, my friend, indeed, Bitcoin is an unstable and rapidly changing currency, but we can find a solution to this problem in the future, or we can come to terms with it and get used to it and deal with it in our daily lives.

Yeah maybe we will get some solution for shopping with bitcoins, and there will be some tricks to overcome the money we lose, but we need the price fluctuation of bitcoin its the only thing that attracts us to use bitcoin,

• +1 2

I think that you are right and this is a concern when it comes to bitcoin accepting at stores. If you think about it, this is on the rising side, but what if the price goes down, then the merchant will be making a significant loss. With the volatility of the market it can be both detrimental to the merchant as well as the customer. Although i will admit that it is a quick and easy way to transact without personal information which i find to be very good.

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

For me I prefer shopping through a stable currency like USDT and this is in order not to waste my bitcoin and may rise at any moment and become the loser in the deal like the owner of the pizza that he bought a large amount of bitcoin

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Most of the time i spent the money by shopping online, which i have earned from trading. I also suggest my friend to do that cause its save the real money.

This is a great job for everyone that if we are allowed to use any cryptocurrency as a payment in shipping, because we do not need to exchange money before purchasing. Shopping with Bitcoin at a low price will be harmful while buying while a high price is harmless.

Shopping with bitcoin is a very good idea and I will support it because it will make transactions easy for both the buyer and the seller and shopping with bitcoin will also make us more socialized due to the advancement of the technology. We all agreed that bitcoin don't have a fixed price but the goods or services we buy is not prized by bitcoin value but in dollars and all that will be done is to convert the satoshi into dollars then pay the prize and hold the remaining change.

Actually if you have enough knowledge about it... it will be a biggest way to you....

but sadly most of the people have no idea about bitcoins and moreover worldwide many countries does not think bitcoins as a good way... even many of them banned it .....

So.. it will be depend on you and your country rules....

On 5/10/2020 at 5:08 PM, rekter said:

@betelihem, This is not a sustainable model for adoption. You could just use the same argument for not buying or selling bitcoin because when you buy you need a seller. Trading bitcoin to goods and services is practically same thing as trading it for money. Without trading bitcoin would be worthless, only the liquidity brings value to it.

And buying stuff with my bitcoin profits in 2017-2018 was a good idea in hindsight. And every buy with it adds to adoption. Imho bitcoin pizza guy is considered as a hero, he sacrificied his bitcoins for larger adoption. Somebody had to do that.

Wether you want to lose money if you buy with it or care about it is another thing. Then you are just investor. Investors won't use it like money untill they have enough profits. 

Excellent. Also buying that phone will actually just like a normal trade. It is just like you are converting/trading some of your bitcoin to USD(since that phone's price is in USD). If you wanted to buy that phone I'll suggest that you buy it of bitcoin's price is higher than usual. Do that because you are afraid on losing the potential profit if bitcoin went up after buying that phone. So yeah, it is just like a normal trading, just different method and different platform.