What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

On 10/17/2020 at 9:48 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

It is better to consider Bitcoin as an investment asset and the investor only transfers what he needs to paper money when needed, because paying in Bitcoin seems to me a great loss when the price of Bitcoin rises, so I support using Bitcoin as an investment asset and not as a currency.

This i what i was trying to say, w don't have to use bitcoin as a payment option or as a shopping exchange that will lead us to a great loss than we expect because bitcoin by nature its fluctuating coin so the price may rice so that will cause big lose, but if we trad with it or hold it that will give us good money.

Using BTC as payments isn't bad idea but most of the time the price of items doesn't change approximately it take some time because the price of BTC at Google is collection of data which is gathered from. Various exchanges. You can't  take google price as correct one price of BTC. The buying and selling is constantly occurring at BTC. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thats great. From then on we can easily shoping from home by bitcoin. Owing to, bitcoin price us increasing. But there are some problems.When its pirce is increasing or reducing but the price of shopping things cannot change.Thats  such a great problem. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Using bitcoins for shopping purpose it's like betting meaning that you get things either in high or low price depending with the market movement such as you can buy a phone worth $200 for some Satoshi but when the market price rises it can reach to $300 with the same Satoshi because Bitcoin it's not a stable coin as it's value is not maintained in something with Bitcoin's degree of volatility.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Its one of the most revolutionary change in the world trade, buying and selling with a global currency! 

What better options can be more innovative and cost-effective than the use of cryptocurrencies to pay for goods and services!! 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are already many establishments that accepts bitcoin or any cryptocurrency as the means of payment and that is a good move for the crypto world, the innovation for the cryptocurrency seems so good because of that but as what you have said, I don't think that it would be a good idea because it is not a fixed price. 

Yes, it is really great to buy through Bitcoin, especially since there are electronic stores that have become accepting to buy through Bitcoin, and I prefer this matter because it is easy and simple, and I hope that it will be circulated on all e-sites.

1 hour ago, blessing95 said:

Bitcoin might not be the best to use to buy good s and services but there are other coins which are stable such as usdt which will be good to make transactions with them. Also ripple is a very good coin to buy online as its very fast and also has good transactions fees. 

Yeah you are right, bitcoin is not preferable to shop with it due to its fluctuating price because we all know if a coin have non fixed price then we should know we will lose some moneys, but like you said we can shop with tokes with fixed price, 

Yes my friend i assemble to you shopping with bitcoin is very good idea for us.But one problem is bitcoin price change so much quickly.So fixing the price of any product is not possible 

Shopping through bitcoin payment method is really very good idea, because this will make bitcoin demand to be increased so demand will boost the price.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have never bought objects with bitcoin, I only use bitcoin to generate more money and after I have a good amount, I only sell a small part of my coins to give myself a few luxuries that is what I do.

• +2 1

I think that shopping with bitcoin will be fine after ten years when prices will be many times more than what bitcoin is today. It will be that Bitcoin will have been a great investment which you can also use to buy a few things with it that you can't afford now, due to the rise of price.

3 hours ago, Jibon1 said:

Of course think that it would be much more interesting if every shopping site adopted Bitcoin as a payment method but the problem is that the price of Bitcoin always fluctuates in the market.  So they cannot set a price for a particular item

Yeah its one step forward for bitcoin to shop with it, but like you said the price is not stable so its hard to shop with  it since the price fluctuates we may lose more moneys than we expect, so i prefer only trading with bitcoin.

Edited by betelihem
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, norbercripto said:

My friend, the value of fiduciary money is constantly changing as well, only you cannot perceive it since the volatility is low, that is, the money as you know it is constantly devaluing. On the other hand, bitcoin has a more fluctuating value because it is a new market, and almost always goes up not down like fiat money. Anyway, I'm going to the point, when you pay with one or the other you are paying the real value at that moment, if you paid 0.1btc for something, then that was the price at that moment, neither before nor after.

Yeah but 0.1btc may be 1000$ at that time but we all know that bitcoin price fluctuations will happen at any time so after you purchase with 0.1btc then what if the btc price increases and what if 0,1 btc increases to 2000$ that means you will lose 1000$ with some minutes. 

On 5/10/2020 at 5:03 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes you are right, but the services or products are not priced by bitcoin, they will be priced in dollars, and then the dollar will be converted into Satoshi and the price will be updated at every moment.

Conversion from one currency to another will cost you some tax but that's different from Bitcoin as the charges for the Bitcoin is higher when you convert or send the BTC from one account to another.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Making huge amount of investment with bitcion to do business transactions, buy thinge online with bitcoin where they can collect and convert it to money it depends on what type of currency you wanted to change it. If you don't have cash you can easily use bitcion for payment I think if other country will come together join hand and use bitcion as a medium of exchange if you not have it will be easy 

On 5/10/2020 at 3:23 AM, betelihem said:

Please read the whole post 

How are you doing today, i read a lots of posts that shopping with bitcoin is best thing and they say that more shopping centers accept bitcoins as a payment potions, but i don't think its good idea, i don't think shopping with bitcoin is a good idea, because bitcoin don't have fixed price, lets say an android phone price is 200$$ and if we want to buy the phone with the currant price of bitcoin which is 9000$$ we have to send about 0.02222064 satoshis, and we buy the dives with bitcoin but when the price of bitcoin rice to 15,000$$ then 200$$ worth of bitcoin will be 0.01339887 satoshis and that means we lose 0.0082177 satoshis, and what i am saying is don't buy any thing with bitcoin the price is not fixed change it a fiat money and buy with it don't just send the whole bitcoin,i think we all know the history of a person who buy a pizza with millions dollars worth of bitcoins now, what did you thing?? do you have better ideas. thank you.

Recently in Venezuela you can already buy pizza with BITCOIN, the CRYPTOBUYER company has several alliances with recognized in Venezuela, the most recent is PIZZAHUT which makes it attractive to have a BTC wallet with double function, the first is to have your money well guarded without fear to inflation and as the price increases, your capital also increases, on the other hand, more and more businesses are accepting BTC as a payment method, which means that you can buy anywhere in the world without third parties in your purchases.

• +2 1

I think it's always better to hold it and make huge amount at once rather than spending it at times that are really not necessary. When the exchanges is good and the price go up you can really earn good money good luck friends.

• +1 1

I agree that it is not a good idea to use bitcoin for day to day transaction. It would probably be better to use stable coins like USDT as it has a fixed value just like fiat currency. Afterall, even in our current non-digital monetary system, nobody use gold to pay for day to day transactions, it is all paper fiat currency.

• +3 1

Shopping with Bitcoin is very cool and easy, saves us time and saves us a lot of money in our bags to buy something from the stores, otherwise, the payment process is fast.

• -1 1

I see you talking that the price of Bitcoin is not fixed, as if the price of the dollar is fixed, my friend, the price of the dollar declined during the Corona crisis, but the majority measure the price of the second currencies against the dollar and think that the second currency is the one that rises, but perhaps the dollar is the one that is declining.

It is good to shop with Bitcoin and buy many necessary needs, personal supplies and electrical tools online without the need for a bank account and commitments that may be difficult and strict

Cryptocurrency shopping is a great thing that makes you really stand out from the crowd, especially with the growing number of marketing platforms accepting cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

What you are saying is that nobody is shopping with Bitcoin because we expect price to keep rising, this has a lot of truth in it but not for the early investors. There are people that have hundreds or thousands of Bitcoins and they can easily spend Bitcoin for a thousand years and not care for the price as it was dollars when they bought and their purchasing power with Bitcoin is not 10,000 times more. So any price change to them is not this important. To us that we don't have millions of dollars in USD it is all important.

• +5 1

On 12/6/2020 at 10:05 PM, Gideon$ said:

I totally like you idea and it's great we should surely change bitcoin to paper money its really unbearable for someone to buy apizza with 1bitcoin it's feels bad just looking at the price of it now such huge amount spent.

You are right, its very sad to see that, but its a good lesson for each and every bitcoin investors, but there are so meany members in the forum who didn't gt my idea, they say its good to shop with bitcoin, but i think they didn't understand my idea.

• +2 1