Help for beginners - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

There are a rules that you have to follow,  instead of asking other read the rules by yourself in about forum sections and follow them all the time furthermore only share useful information here in the forum, no useless posts.

• +2 1

First, I want to welcome you with us in this forum Secondly, you can find out everything you need about the forum rules by referring to the section (About the Forum), where you will find inside this section everything you need about the rules, so I hope you read it carefully and we also wish you to read the topics fixed at the top of each section

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

you can start by reading rules and all the pinned posts in  for beginners's section n then i strongly advise you to read @Babubu609 posts , he wrote the same rules with more explaining and pointing at the mistakes you should avoid and things you should do

• +1 1
  • +3 1

My friend you can not ask for everything, look a little, and you will find the rules and instructions in the topics that moderators install

Hope you read it well and stick to it to ensure you stay on the forum

Beginners need all the help the elders can give us because we are trying to find our steps in the crypto world and feel very scared having seen scammers and dangers everywhere. It feel to me that I get support from cryptotalk and the help is valuable to continue.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 9/11/2020 at 8:27 PM, yato987 said:

you can start by reading rules and all the pinned posts in  for beginners's section n then i strongly advise you to read @Babubu609 posts , he wrote the same rules with more explaining and pointing at the mistakes you should avoid and things you should do

Thank you for recommending my topic for clear understanding. It is good suggestion if he could use both knowledge to make sure he read and understand regarding the use of the forum.

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Hello @Henry123, first of all welcome in this forum .If you want to completely familiarize yourself with this forum than you will have to read all the pinned posts in the FOR BEGINNERS  section. You will have to stay and post in this for beginners forum until you have completely familiarize yourself with this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Hi dear I was too like you when I start and was have many question that were all easy to find. To begin you have to register on yobit and use your email to register for cryptotalk too then you have to read the forum rulse and the rules about the talk coin and the bitcoin payments and make with your posts useful and helpful to member that read them.

I think the rules guiding the forum are in each section. Each section has pin post which will guide you to know the rules and regulations of the forum. Here are some of the rules:

1.Avoid creating multiple accounts

2.A post should not have less than 100 characters.

3. Avoid using abusive words.

BetFury                                                    

On 10.05.2020 at 09:39, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

If you mean the rules you can't be mean you can discuss politics or any illegal ways of earning. I do not remember all the rules, but they are fair, so you better ask admins about them and do not go against them. Good luck

You are welcome.First you have to read and understand all the rules of this forum 2) write at less 100 posts or topics and you'll be paid for everyone beginning from the 101 one 3) all the posts or topics must lie to cryptocurency 4)avoid copy/past 5) don't comment or answer to a deleted one or when the replies are closed....these are some important points BUT if you do not understand anything,you can always find help from users of this forum 

On 5/10/2020 at 12:39 PM, Henry123 said:

Hey mate, you ask a good question because in this forum rules is very important if you don't want to get banned in this forum. So most important rules is not to copy anyone post or from internet. 2nd important post is don't spam in this forum otherwise you will be banned in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Hello friend, you can acquire a lot of knowledge here on the forum, and it can be paid according to your performance. You have to follow the rules, don't disrespect the members because we are all here to help each other, and you have to comment at least 100 characters, make the first 100 posts and then 20 posts a day and 50 more reputations. What would be the reputation? reputation is an assessment of what another member said, you can evaluate according to the usefulness of the comment. You have to report when you see something wrong and never copy and paste from someone else. Good job and be happy!

Welcome to the forum. You must respect the laws well in order not to be present. The most important of these laws is not to publish frequent topics and the guard is always to publish topics useful to others. Do not comment outside the topic. Mutual respect between members.

You just need to go through the topics that are pinned on the top of these section. That is where the basic rules and regulations of this forum are listed. if you have any doubts or clarification regarding the same you can consult with any member who would really help you out on this platform. Try your level best and become a successful member in this platform.

You have to reads terms and conditions of this site but here i am telling you some points avoid from copying the others post make informative post and relevent to the site which is helpful for begginers and old as well as

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 8:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hello dear colleague of this great forum, I would mainly recommend that you leave the forum but mainly do not copy from doing span and be creative with the topics that you create And that are useful for the entire community...

the beginners forum is the best place for you to find out all information which is required for you to start out in this platform , but first I will recommend you to learn about the official guidelines which you need to follow while you are in this forum which you can find in the pinned topics in each of the subdivisions of the forum.

Welcome to the cryptotalk family my brother, there are many rules and regulations in this forum aware about all the rules that you should follow this rules and regulations will be pinned by the moderators check there before you start commenting.

On 5/14/2020 at 6:57 AM, Whited35 said:

Please try to read all the rules and the regulations on this forum. As a beginner, you have to be aware of forum rules to avoid the account ban. Most important thing you should keep in your mind, you are not allowed to create the low quality posts so kindly be focused to create constructive posts on this forum. 

First of all warmly welcome to all the newbies at this amazing platform which provides an opportunity to both learn and earn. The basic thing is that you should follow the rules and instructions applied by this forum otherwise it will create problems for you. And the work is make posts and earn Bitcoin. So by adopting these things you will work easily .

Good luck who those are new,,, newcomers must can keep the mind.. 

1. Copy paste can never be posted.. 

2.post must be more then 100 character 

3. Post must related topic. 

4.post must contains add valuable information...    

• +1 1

The forum still will reenforce the already rules, but noting the rules here, we need members to be active as on how they do interact on the forum, more as well they need to be lookout on having to assist any members of they can answer their questions, as we know it's a community of minds to share and learn

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Don't hesitate to ask others questions that may help you and you'll see pinned topics that have rules for using the section and you can read the proven topics in each section and better understand the rules of the forumYou can take advantage of them.

• +1 1

Welcome on cryptotalk, as a beginner you first priority is that, read all the rules and regulations which are stated in about forum section. And focus on creating helpful, useful, quality post, avoid copy, paste for best working here and every section have their some guidelines thats are available at the top of this section mean pinned post. So follow rules after that earning and learning both are easy for all us through this forum. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Dear! Welcome here my friend you should have to read the rules and regulations of this forum . First of all you have to complete hundred posts here and copy paste is not allowed. Post must be minimum hundred letters. Share quality post and avoid violation of the forum.best of luck!