Help for beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

Everything is allowed and forbidden is present in the rules of the forum and at the beginning of the sections and clearly.
 As for if you are seeking advice, try to read and gain valuable information that you share here with members.

• Useful or interesting 2

You can look for the about section in this forum that will guide you and give you important information like the rules in this forum so that you can avoid any problema that your account that may face in your journey here.and always ask for the seniors if you have concerns.

• Useful or interesting 1

This forum is similar to Facebook in general, you can create a topic or reply to the published topics
The rules are established and clear at the beginning of each section of what is allowed and what is forbidden, such as multiple accounts, copying and pasting, and it is preferable to take your time and look at the forum in its entirety and understand the best way to work.

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 12:24 PM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Friend, I would like to request that please read all the pinned post in each sections which has got all the terms and condition and never post anything without reading terms and condition because even simple mistake can give you warning points.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think everything is easy, as he avoided copying and pasting and repeating topics or meaningless words
Choose your topics carefully
Welcome my friend

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Before working at any place we should become known to it's all rules at the very first.Otherwise it may hamper the work greatly.So if you want to the rules and policies of this forum,you need to go to "About Forum" section and from their you will get the topics about the rules whichs are the pinned at the top. Or you can simply search about it on the search box.

• +1 1

On 7/1/2020 at 9:37 PM, kitekite24 said:

hello my fellow newbie @Henry123 the rules and regulation is located at the 1st choices of forum.

That's right, we can read the rules and regulation of the forum if we forgot some of those or we don't know it yet. 

We can use this and guide for us to do what's right here and to avoid things that may lead for us to receive violation points. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Welcome to the forum mate. Rules and regulations are located in the forum at the beginners section. Better to understand all the rules and regulations to avoid violating some rules. I have read so many useful comments and everyone already give some tips. Let me add my tips too for everyone. Happy posting mate!

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

As new user in to this system, the best thing to do is to start by reading carefully the rules and regulations governing the forum, and stick to it in order to last longer and live freely in the platform, failure to be law abiding, you will face the penalties

• +1 1

I am also new here, just completed 100 post. i think based on first 100 post this forum give more knowladge and provide more informations. the main think in this forum is we should maintain our way correctly like follow the rules. this post is so helpful for me.

Helo friend iam also beginner but this cryptotack I could learn mine  share with you. Beginner are most quality comment must and you have a friend support in this cryptotack is most use full for survey in this site.

Rules of this forum are really really open and work perfectly and so its important we keep on trying to learn what is all things that work for this forum but the most important thing is to make sure that you read the rule, dont write with a language that will cause a lot of problems and also make sure that you put up the perfect post write the best forum post , must not be repetitive and also make sure that you dont write in a language that will cause a lot of problems

• +1 1

There are many terms and conditions of this great forum and the best section one can be thought is the "About forum" sections because there you will see the general rules of the forum and other related activities but I will like to advise you to make sure you read and understand the terms of the forum because that is the only way you will be safe. Good luck.

• +2 1

I am also a beginner, and one thing that we should do before anything else is to read the rules and guidelines of the forum, reading it will lead us to the right path and it will lessen the possibility of doing mistakes.

You are paid ,10talk for each post limited to 20 pee day. Your post should be relevant to the section you are posting and contain more than 100 characters. For detailed rules which varies according to section you must read the pinned post in every section starting so that you do not face any problem later about restriction and warning point.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Always you have to create good and useful post and comment also. Don't plagiarism, and don't try to copy anyone’s post or comment. This forum Admin are very active, if you do any thing wrong, then you banned.        

• +2 1

Well, everything is explained in the form of topics at the beginning of each section and in the forum in general, and you should see them But there are unexplained warnings, for example, do not comment on the topic of something because it will be deleted and your response will be deleted as well, in addition to that you search before publishing your topic in order to avoid repetition because it will be deleted as well and most importantly, take into account the minimum number of 100 characters for the topic.

• +1 1

If you dont know the forum term and condition then you need to go to the  sections About forum where has all the details about this fourm.. All the administrator explain the necessary rule of THIS forum to the member and if someone not able to understand the rule then member can ask to senior One or to moderators                       

• +3 1

We can understand the terms we don't know using google search, our information is always free especially with the use of the internet and google, there is always a way for us to know things here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Mate everything is written on a pin post. Search the forum and it will be easy to find the rules. They are not something difficult it is things that normally everyone avoids as being mean, cursing, cheating and copy pasting and things like that. Easy to be a good member if you have some knowledge on crypto too.

• +1 1

try to find what you need on the forum first but of course focus on beginners section so you'll know what to do and where to start make a research and can go look on many pages it would help you alot to be careful on your actions as violations punishes badly as you would think so.

On 5/12/2020 at 9:19 PM, Shahud said:

a warm  welcome you on this forum.to know all the rules of the forum please go to the beginner section.there you will be getting lot of topics and rules of thr forum..and please try to read every single topic to clear all of your doubts

Wel said, beginners should read first the rules of the forum before doing anything else hwre, it will help them know the things that can be a reason for receiving warning points and to prevent doings mistakes. 

• +1 2

Firstly I will strictly advise any newbie that comes in the forum should visit the "about forum" so that they can master the forums terms and conditions which will enable them to stay safe in th forum without being banned or restricted from posting for some days or even months, some of the rules that are prohibited in the forum include:- copy and paste, plagiarism, useless content, abusive words and many more. Visit the About Forum for more information.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

First of all , you are most welcome to this forum but there is a chance you should get yourself to the other side  ,and go to the section where its written about this forum , read as many articles and also read the rules of the forum , thats a good start and if you want to write anything ask questions first,  just as you have put up. Am new to and am learning

• +2 1

Hello dear welcome here I'm also new here first of all you have to read all of the rules and make appropriate post and respect all the members and moderator use easy writing skills and never do copy and paste it will help you hope...

• +1 1