Help for beginners - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

The easiest way is to read out all of the comments for updated rules and regulation of this forum and you can also Justice rules and regulations by reading the guidelines of this forum which is available on this cryptotalk talk yeah you can easily read Because this is very necessary 4 any work on this form

This forum is very good and there are many benefits. When you are active some days you will find sticky topics that represent the rules for using this section. So you must read those installed themes before using

Dear friend, you can see the forum terms in the special section and read them in their correct form because that will protect you from getting warning points and banning the account that this forum and the officials are very strict in following the conditions. Thank you.

First my friend you need to read the instructions of the forum thoroughly, and abide by,  
Then you should do 100 free posts ، 
Then start earning money by driving your  20 posts a day, but your comments must be eligible for the campaign to be calculated 
If your comment is not counted, you should post more comments 
You should not say to violate the rules because that would mean you to, because the forum is very strict about the rules, you should not copy and paste 
And you have to write in a simple, understandable and error-free way. 
Good luck to you my friend

Welcome dear to this wonderful forum

You must abide by the terms and conditions of work here in order not to be banned and to gain a good reputation

First, you should look for and learn from expert publications and important topics

Be careful and be patient at work here

I wish you good luck my friend

This platform is fantastic, and there are many advantages to being online for a few days. Simply adhere to the forum's guidelines, post useful material, and continue to appreciate all forum users and administrators. @shakeelsherpao

Hello my friend

This forum is very useful

You must first adhere to the rules of the forum, then you start publishing 100 free posts and then you publish a maximum of 20 posts and you get money for that in addition to the amount of knowledge you gain in this forum

My friend, the terms and conditions are written in the first section of the forum called the Forum Guidelines. You must read them and abide by them in order to ensure your safety and maintain your personal account in your career in the forum

Welcome to CryptoTalk! Please read the articles in each section of the forum to fully understand and adhere to the forum's guidelines, as well as to prevent copying and pasting from other members' posts.

Hello my friend, first, do not copy and paste, secondly, avoid spelling mistakes and write in clear language, third, do not write a comment under the 100Letter, fourth Do not post repetitive and corny content, and good luck

Hello my friends, first you have to post 100 free comments and then start with the comments that are paid on, but you have to abide by the general rules and special terms and conditions so that you are not banned from this wonderful forum. Good luck to everyone.

• +1 1

Welcome to this forum, the forum revolves around cryptocurrencies, you have to go to the rules section and read the rules carefully, in the first 100 comments you will not gain anything, but after the earning starts by posting 20 comments a day

All that is permitted and prohibited is clearly stated in the forum's rules and at the beginning of each section.

If you're looking for advice, consider reading and gaining useful knowledge from the members here.

As for the subject ..There are many things to follow, starting with :
1-you should not write a comment that is not related to the subject of the post
2 - you must not write random 
3. do not copy publications and do not copy replies as each person has his own ideas and personality
4. read and abide by the website terms 
Good luck to everyone new.

Welcome my friend. First of all, try to increase your knowledge by reading the posts and interacting with the members, and visit the forum on about to take advantage of the rules of the forum and to know what is allowed and what is not allowed.

Welcome to this wonderful forum, I assure you that you will not find an example, well, really easy and simple rules, the most important of which is not to write less than 100 words in any post, respect others, beware of writing and pasting, and making your posts distinct,This will help you gain a good reputation.

Hello my friend, I am a beginner like you and my advice is to work hard to earn money and to stay away from copying and pasting and to try to increase your knowledge and your money at the same time and thank you!

Your friends in this forum, first, my friend, you have to comment a hundred comments, then you start by commenting 20 comments per day, and there are rules for comments that were in the English language. They exceed a hundred characters, which are strictly bound by the rules and good luck to you.

Opinion about it . Frankly, I do not know much about it, so work to develop and upgrade it  . Patience is absolutely necessary in order to achieve all dreams. Patience is the key to relief . So it should always be cactus yes

Please try to read all the rules and the regulations on this forum. As a beginner, you have to be aware of forum rules to avoid the account ban. Most important thing you should keep in your mind, you are not allowed to create the low quality posts so kindly be focused to create constructive posts on this forum.

Welcome to this forum, you should abide by the rules and read them, and you should not copy and paste the comments because they expose you to a ban
You must write thirty comments, and each comment contains more than a hundred characters. This is what I know about your question

Welcome to this forum ..
You must first adhere to the rules well, pay attention to them and not violate them..You must search for knowledge everywhere to gain it .. and you must complete all your contributions, then 20 times a day in order to win, and you have to be patient, my friend.

Welcome, my friend, in this forum, in order to be one of the successes in this forum, you must abide by its terms and rules, and start by writing 100 unpaid comments and then writing 20 comments per day, which are paid, and you must choose important topics and useful content, and it must be free from grammatical errors and not duplicate and so your account is safe

Welcome to the forum, first you must complete 100 free training comments, then you will have to share 20 posts on a daily basis without spelling errors and stay away from copying and pasting and this is among the forum rules. I advise you to adhere to the rules completely and be careful not to obtain warning points so as not to be prohibited Your account, good luck my friend.