Help for beginners - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

He has highlighted a beautiful subject. With this I would like to add two more points.
I have already discussed various issues for newcomers. I will try to highlight some issues even today.
For newcomers, every post you write has enough information and why create it in a rich way. Write your posts in such a way that everyone can learn something from your posts. In a word, your posts should be useful. If you write a post with these few things in mind, your posts will never be canceled.

• +3 1

People come here for information, to communicate, to learn something new, to help someone. On the cryptocurrency market, to get knowledge about crypto and then to earn money also. What you need to do is to read the post carefully and don't copy paste the post, and share best information with buddies.

Dear friend  The task will seem very difficult to you at the beginning of working in this forum.  However, after a few days of working on the site, that is, after spending your time in this forum, you will be able to understand the site better and your interest in the work will increase.  So don't give up and move forward with patience and interest towards work.  Success will come at work.  Thank you.

If a new person joins this platform, he does not know how to work on this platform because he cannot work well on this platform if he has not read the rules of this platform properly, so his account is closed or banned.  

I'm also a newbie at this platform but i suggest you to stay connected with this platform and with beginner section and you will learn alot from this section. 

My dear friend welcome to joining this platform.

on this.My dear friend, it is very important for you to follow some rules and regulations in this platform. 

1. Do not copy paste.

2. Always create Unique.and Creative Content.

3. Never use abusing language.

4. Strictly follow the rules and regulations of this platform. 

• +4 1

If you create a topic in any section then you must read the rules of the section before posting. If you are a beginner then you must complete your first 100 post and try to write more than 100 characters in your comment and post. Always try to write useful information because useless topics are deleted and not count in yobit cryptotalk campaign

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions. 

Welcome to this forum. 

Terms can also be read from the "about forum" section. 

As a new you have to complete the target of 100 posts

Not to copy anything 

Make your own content 

I am new on this forum and making our posts useful but helps the newbies. This forum is real and good way of earning and it is very trustful forum. There are a lot of peoples that are working and earning in a easy way. Supports the beginner's. 

On 12/31/2020 at 7:34 AM, Labozhii said:

Definitely there is no one who will compensate us whenever we lose to scammers and hackers, due to such cases is why learning should be considered more before thinking of trading or investing because with good experience you can earn a lot in cryptoworld.

Of course we can earn good money in cryptoworld as long as we have good background about the field so just focus more on learning more about Cryptocurrency in this forum because there are better days ahead which you will definitely make yourself proud.

• +3 1

Well, of course you have to follow all the rules and regulations here. Post cannot be copied. Multiple accounts cannot be used.  Unnecessary posts cannot be created.  You can't comment on the same post again and again. However, your account will be protected from being banned.

There are a lot of term and conditions in the forum, members cant simply explain all to you now, but the main thing I want you to understand is obey the forum rules and am sure with time you will get to understand the basic rules guiding the forum.

This gathering is like Facebook as a rule,

you can make a subject or answer to the distributed points 

The principles are set up and clear toward the start of each part of what is permitted and what is prohibited,

for example, numerous records, reordering,

and it is desirable over require some investment and take a gander at the gathering completely and comprehend the most ideal approach to work.

thanks for your post....😍

On 5/10/2020 at 9:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

@Henry123 here is the most important thing you must read it :
1-Don't copy from other site  and post here .
2- post about the crypto currency .
3-try to make your post has benefit information .

First of all welcome to all new users here in this forum there are many rules that if you break them they give you a warning or they can even ban your account completely, therefore I recommend to all new users to read the terms and conditions of this forum.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:36 AM, el-Muhammady said:

Of course we can earn good money in cryptoworld as long as we have good background about the field so just focus more on learning more about Cryptocurrency in this forum because there are better days ahead which you will definitely make yourself proud.

I love your courage man indeed there are better days ahead for members who are working hard in the likes of this forum and we also have to help each other out because we have many newbies amongst us who need help to survive this forum and cryptoworld at large.

There is not much album of it, Burger was telling my friend, it is a bit difficult in it, WhatsApp is useful in me, if you know, then you are definitely living on everything, at the moment, if you are close to using it then you can earn a lot of money in it.  

On 1/1/2021 at 1:13 PM, True legend said:

There are a lot of term and conditions in the forum, members cant simply explain all to you now, but the main thing I want you to understand is obey the forum rules and am sure with time you will get to understand the basic rules guiding the forum.

Correct my friend and we should work towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum we visit because it is our primary assignment here, let us also help each other whenever we make mistakes because no one is 100% perfect in this forum.

4 minutes ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Correct my friend and we should work towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum we visit because it is our primary assignment here, let us also help each other whenever we make mistakes because no one is 100% perfect in this forum.

Sure, we are all learner's ,that why one of the main thing the forum offer us apart of earning is knowledge, we gather here from different part of the world to improve ourselves on issues related or regarding cryptocurrency. None is perfect mate @Cryptotalk01

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Wellcome my dear companion, in crypto talk gathering in this discussion you get familiar with each consider digital currencies, however we as a whole work under this gathering rule's, on the grounds that its essential to know this principles so when you open any part first themes you read, on the grounds that in this points discussion organization stuck this gathering rules, so I think you comprehend this gathering and keeps rules.

hello my friend and welcome to you in this forum, you can read the rules of this platform in the about forum section, you should follow them to never be banned, good luck

Help the newbies by putting them through to all activities that been operate here. For the new member study all the rules and regulations that guide do and don't of this great forum. Tag friend who have make name and it will help you in your daily task. Make 20 posts par day and you're good to go friend.

Hello my friend, adherence to the rules and laws. It is very easy to make comments not less than a hundred, letter, each, a comment that contains a hundred characters, that we do not copy and paste the opinions of others to be, effective content, to participate very effectively

As a new member you have to complete your 100 useful posts to assured you are a fully member. Don't forget to follow the rules and regulations. after that should work hard so that you can achieve your goals in this forum and make some money,

• +2 1

2 hours ago, True legend said:

Sure, we are all learner's ,that why one of the main thing the forum offer us apart of earning is knowledge, we gather here from different part of the world to improve ourselves on issues related or regarding cryptocurrency. None is perfect mate @Cryptotalk01

That is the fact brother so let us work as a team by giving the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum we go because the we only paid for teaching others.