Help for beginners - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

Terms and conditions are simple that u should work hard to create your own content. Avoid plagiarism and don't use multiple accounts. Read the rules well and work according to guidelines of the forum. Specially don't use hate content and respect everyone

Dear friend, i am happy to hear that you ask for help. As a beginner you must read rules first and follow the instructions. You should use beginner forums in the beginning here you can learn many things about cryptotalk. Thank you 

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Hello friend as you are a newbie like me you should study the rules and regulation forum of this platform. you must follow the rules and standards of this amazing platform if you want to get knowledge and earn money.

Hy friends, I am recently joined this forum and I not clearly know about this forum rules and regulation. I want to work with this work for a long time as I really enjoyed with this app work it gives me information. When I joined this forum I not know any thing about it but now I know a little bit. I asked you just it plzz guide me about its rules so that I do my work properly and with restrictions. 

Hey brother, I am also mew but I can help you as I have got the knowledge from there. First of all you should have to visit all the pinned post of this forum (specially in section named About Forum) where you can find all about this forum including rules and regulations of the forum. You should understand them and must follow these rules. After that you should post 100 posts that will help you to become a junior member of this forum. Then you have to post 20 useful posts daily for earning.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Welcome here dear . I hope you very well . If u new here u follow the instructions and rule's regulations of this sites . First u read the rules of Cryptotalk after that u start posting .if u can't read the rules, instructions u face alot of problems . and after that u strt your post and complet 100 💯 post after that u make good topics about Cryptotalk ,or Cryptocurrencies u make alot of money from this site 

You can read the posts posted in the section "About Forum" where there are rules and conditions for the forum as well as the way to work and the most important points that you must adhere to is making useful posts and not stealing other people's posts.

For this, you must know the rules and regulations here. You must follow the rules. This will save your account.Spamming cannot be done. Hacking cannot be done. Stay away from spammers and hackers. If you follow these rules, you can survive in this forum and you will get profit.

You are highly welcome to the forum bro, As a beginner don't rush and get you self into troubles. Know the rules and regulations of this forum, this will seriously help you, avoid making useless posts, always make quality posts by making comment will be beneficiary with this you will get reputation that will make you earn huge.

My friend and also a new beginner here but my advice will be you should try and read the rules and regulations of the forum it will guide you 

I congratulate friends who do not come on the match platform and I am rich that this platform will be very good for them. You said absolutely right that I should please all the friends who do not come and help them. We All the senior members should help the friends who are not coming so that they too can make some impact with this platform. 

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

@Henry123 hi everyone welcome all new members you need to follow rules you need to do read rules first then try to do 100 useful free posts you can't copy paste you can't do any duplicate topic you need to chose a useful topic to comment don't use harsh and abusing language share your own ideas good luck @MT khan

If you want to be one of the best beauty in this group. Then you must share your knowledge through the post here, and let us know through the comments. Things you know about cryptocurrencies. You can share that topic here. Through this, the rest of the members of the forum will be able to know about the subject.

You can read terms and guidelines for beginners in the forum section. There are rules about forums that should not be broken. You can understand the forums there, about payments, restrictions or posting conditions. As beginners we must be diligent in reading, because many beginners here don't read the forum rules.

• +1 1

The terms and conditions of the forum shoud have been read at the point of registration to this forum before registration but nevertheless you can still know about the forum guidelines buy calmly going through the forum rules and regulations.

• Useful or interesting 1

The reality of this cryptocurrency is that it is accurate and the meaning you took the time to explain takes things to a whole new level.  I just hope the world learns to accept it because it is for our own benefit.  And you can learn a lot by working.

And brother will tell us if we know, then we would definitely help by Bai because we are not using it, we are the only and only two, if we look at him, then if you tell him, then you will tell me, if you find out the rest, I will definitely tell you 

Getting help for beginners is vveey easy on this platform. This has been moderated and divided into stractas. Beginners should try and spend a long time sticking and working in the beginners section of this platform. The beginners section has all the answers to it all

-Copy and paste is prohibited.

-Plagiarism is prohibited.

-Spamming is prohibited.

-Multiple accounts is prohibited 

And many other things my friends, we should kindly visit the about forum section to read more about the terms and conditions dear friends because it by knowing the forum rules we can be on the safer side.

• +3 1

11 hours ago, Labozhii said:

-Copy and paste is prohibited.

-Plagiarism is prohibited.

-Spamming is prohibited.

-Multiple accounts is prohibited 

And many other things my friends, we should kindly visit the about forum section to read more about the terms and conditions dear friends because it by knowing the forum rules we can be on the safer side.

You have said it all my friend, we need to avoid this listed violation for our own safety and newbies should read more about Cryptocurrency so as to know they will be running there activities in this forum and cryptoworld at large.

• +1 1

Brother, i also joined this forum some days ago and didn't complete the first hundred posts yet. But i know about the rules and regulations of the forum because i read them carefully before making posts. The best way to learn the terms and conditions is to read them in detail because no one can explain very well here. You will also learn about the payment system there.

Hello my friends, you are welcome. Those of you who will be working here will have to follow the rules first and post valuable useful information.  You have to work well.

Welcome all beginners. We are really happy because there are come  a lot of newbies. I want to say that if you have any problem you put a question about it.  Make useful content. Follow all rules and regulations which are very strict. And create unique topics.  

• +1 1

I am additionally a tenderfoot, and one thing that we ought to do prior to whatever else is to peruse the standards and rules of the gathering, perusing it will lead us to the correct way and it will diminish the chance of doing botches.

I congratulate you on joining cryptotalk. First of all you should not make two accounts with one IP address this way you can have both accounts be banned. Then you have to create hundreds of useful posts after creating an account. You may want to complete 100 the characters in this post. This post should be positive then you should also give reputation honestly. Newcomers should follow all these rules.

• +3 1