Help for beginners - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

On 5/10/2020 at 8:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

My friend, you can read the terms, law and conditions in the first section of the forum. You can also discuss the moderators in that section

Hello..first of all a warm welcome for you.. for this forum firstly you must read a rules and regulations and follow them. Try to avoid copyright. Post the valuable comments and attractive, informative  comments.

I think the important thing is that you comply with at least these rules.
1- do not make more than 20 daily posts.
2- do not create multi-accounts.
3-do not copy and paste from other sites.
4. do not post the same in different posts.
5. do not publish a referral link (there is a special section for that)
6- and above all make comments and posts that help other users and have consistency in what you ask or want to say.

Hello my friend welcome. I'm pretty new, too. I recommend you you can read the terms, law and conditions in the first section of the forum. 

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I think it's good to help jonier members to grow and teach them how to trade and how to earn money from crypto world

• +2 1

Hello mate been you a new member on the platform you need to follow the rules and regulation of the platform, where you get to know more on crypto world. Believe in yourself there is no limit to what you can achieve

If everyone would joined this forum beginner is supposed to see the topic and read the comments of not less than 30 members to learn from the rules and regulations of the forum since it is important thing to make you stay posting and earning

My friend this is easy and clear you can simply read the rules and laws and stick to them.
You should not make useless posts, so focus on writing useful content and avoiding prohibitions, so that you will have achieved your goal.

Conditions requires a few things from you and is respecting the forum rules. Mutual respect between members. Your post should be written in your own style, i.e. do not copy and paste. Also, do not break the minimum posts you should write. And it must exceed 100 characters. If you want all things in detail, then search for the search in the search box to see all things in their written form.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Welcome to this forum and I think you are starting this forum in worng way because I have started this forum by reading all the rules and regulations and then start making posts but in your case you are posting topic in the beginning and asking about the rules which is not correct, nex time you should come with the proper useful topic.

To read all the rules and regulation you should visit the about forum section and all the pinned post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes friend this forum is very good and every good thing has his benefits, follow the rules of the forum, always write useful contents and give respect to all forum members and leaders. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Surely the new member of the cryptotalk has needs a lot ofhelps from the old and wise member of the forum.  It is a helpfull site,you follow the rules of the forum,and mantain the rules of all and make positive and usefull post and comment s.

The rules and regulations guiding or terms and conditions 

1. Do not copy paste which is called plagiarism, if caught the person gets banned

2. Do not reply one post twice 

3. Ensure you write 100 characters long

4. The use of offensive words not allowed 

5. Do not operate multiple accounts 

6. spamming no allowed. 

That is all I know for now. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You can to and read the rules and guide for new members and it is advisable you stay at the beginners page to understand the forum well

Complete your first and foremost 100 post with eas to get knowledge and understanding not for only putting your burden aside. It helps you to go long in this platform. Secondly calmly read intrusction for what and why they are actually taking about them 

Understand the idea and basic concept of cryptotalk. 

I would want to suggest you to go through forum's rules related topics . There you can learn about rules detailly. Important rule is don't create multiple accounts and don't try to cheat the forum's rule. There are risks of getting warning points and our account could be banned. 

• +2 1

My friend, the biggest help you can give to beginners is to advise them to read the instructions and laws and abide by them to avoid making mistakes and get a result and points that will earn you a good profit

I say beginners to first review and give their ratings on the off steam topics so that they can be confident enough to enter into the main topics in the crypto talk and this is the biggest help that all the experienced here can do for the beginners

My friend, the main rules are clear by the moderators in a section about the forum, and these rules must be adhered to in order to complete with us here and learn more about cryptocurrencies and some projects based on them

• +5 1

You can work on this platform by follow the rules and regulations, few rules are given below:-

Don't copy paste the data 

Don't write in short form

Don't write the meaningless comments 

Don't write the duplicate post

Don't write the comments which is not related to the post. 

You must read all the rules in this forum before starting my work and staying in the forum of the aspiring users and avoid copying and pasting and multiple accounts. The topic must be at least 100 characters long and 100 positions must be written for free before work

On 5/10/2020 at 8:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

You must read the rules in the moderators section. It is easy. There are many publications explaining the rules and laws of the forum

• +4 1

We can't fully educate our new members until they get through this situation themselves. But it can take time. When I started working on this forum, I was so excited that I I will do this easily but it took me two weeks to understand this whole forum. Everyone explained it to me but in the end I was able to understand this whole forum with myself. I will just say that if you spend more time in this forum then you easily understand it.

My dear friend,a warm  welcome you on this forum.to know all the rules of the forum please go to the beginner section.there you will be getting lot of topics and rules of thr forum..and please try to reas every single topic to clear all of your doubts. Good luck