Why high demand in ethereum than BTC? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why high demand in ethereum than BTC?

The reason ethereum was in high demand and price went up a lot was defi and the investors for the ethereum 2.0 that we wait in Novemnber or a little later. It is going down lately and perhaps all the defi may end soon as many started losing money lately and many projects are scams.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I find the transaction speed of ETH much better than that of BTC. Even when people complaining slow and costly Eth transactions but I tried a transaction it went through in under a minute with only some cents fee which is very reasonable I guess. So using ETH in payment will be a lot better than BTC, people's orders will be processed more quickly.

• +2 2

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Ethereum has to many uses , most of tokens use it for there different projects the Erc 20 and the Erc 721, so so many projects bring in so many users and so it attracts a number of transaction this is because it so many of those Erc have to pay a fee so as to use the Ether network.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

For me ,I think it because eth is less and easy to buy , not everyone can invest in Bitcoin, but many can invest in ethereum, it may be because of the low demand in Bitcoin, I think 

l think also that, BTC is till cheap that own price, but it is expensive for some people including me. For that reason people prefer focus on other cryptocurrencies, like ETH. That is why top altcoins are less risky for getting profit from them investment in the future. Maybe it is the reason. 

Actually now a days i think etherium is more high demand than the bitcoin because it is depend upon market. Now a days etherium is high than the bitcoin it is really truth.

Yeah, the demand of the ethereum and bitcoin is very high because bitcoin was one of the first cryptocurrency using blockchain technology and even the price is very high and people invest for long term and most of the online transaction sites can be paid with the bitcoin.

For ethereum, many people love this coin because it has very strong base like many coins are developing in their blockchain which is plus point for them and they can support incase of any necessary.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/9/2020 at 10:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

I was making some investigation on the crypto market and view from many exchangers but found out that eth was well traded than btc. I keep wondering why is that happening BTC is a potential coin that has the highest price but seems to remain less demand.

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

There are also some Altcoins that are use more than BTC  why not using BTC as it is more profitable?

Why is this all happening I need answers to this to get out of confusion friends and am sure their  are many colleagues here that are facing the same problem as I too.

Thank you all for your feedbacks

It's simple bitcoin maybe popular but old and somehow it's potential is fading, see how new coins comes with better performance security and low transactions fees like XLM and XRP so is ethereum plus it is the second popular coin. Potential does not lie on the price of a coin but the usefulness.

On 9/23/2020 at 2:48 AM, Teminali69 said:

see how new coins comes with better performance security and low transactions fees like XLM and XRP so is ethereum plus it is the second popular coin. Potential does not lie on the price of a coin but the usefulness.

Exactly I will like to add up the Tron(TRX) is also a potential token. Honestly I still agree with what you said About XLM and XRP they also have high demand with good supply. Traders and Investors  are using this tokens to Minimize their loss.

I think bitcoin still has highest demand I've said so because it still the number one based on Coinbase and has a market capital of hundred billion usd while the ethereum has only 38 billion usd. Also in other aspects like volume traded per day, btc still has the most numbers.

The difference in the system would be that Ethereum’s data processing is much faster than Bitcoin as Ethereum’s system automatically applies the terms and conditions of a contract once it has been agreed upon.

BetFury                                                   

the thing about etheruem is that it always have this obvious scams that tend to happen and cause it to have such a big hype, it was those ICO in 2017 and now its the UNISWAP coins. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there is a lot of demand for Eth because Ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin, besides ETH is the second type of coin on Coinmarketcap, the reason why many other Eth requests are bitcoin withdrawal fees and expensive Bitcoin transactions so many people converted bitcoin to ETH before interestingly.

The demand for eth comes because of the ability to create Daps, and in today's context the new DeFi integration. Bitcoin doesn't offer any innovation as such, and is probably the only coin that is stuck in the past. There is no doubt that, Btc will continue to hold its position at the top of the table, being the first cryptocurrency, and since a lot of influential people have backed it up, but at the same time there is no doubt, that Eth will continue to grow, because of the developers, involved with Eth, always trying to come up with new ideas and innovations. The new Eth 2.0 might just change everything, it might be a make or break point for Eth, which is more likely to dethrone Btc in very near future. 

Edited by babaji

The main trades of whales are aim to make more bitcoin. After some time you realize this is the best to do and we use altcoins to make more bitcoin. Perhaps some altcoins can make it but we don't know if this will happen. So we trade in bitcoin to increase what we have or we trade to the USD. I have not seen anyone wanting to increase his ethereum stack and say that I trade to make more ETH. This was found to be a bad idea for many reasons.

The price of Ethereum (ETH) has reached a new yearly high at $343.86, surpassing the previous high achieved in February 2020. Three key catalysts are seemingly behind the ETH rally.

The main fact is Bitcoin is the most expensive cryptocurrency and therefore you only need to work several days to suffice withdrawal fees. As for other currencies, fees for withdrawing are much lower and traded easier in terms of buying and selling in addition to many other reasons, which are personal due to the convictions of traders.

On 9/24/2020 at 8:41 AM, duncun007 said:

the thing about etheruem is that it always have this obvious scams that tend to happen and cause it to have such a big hype, it was those ICO in 2017 and now its the UNISWAP coins. 

So scammers might be the one making ethereum popular, ICOs and everything that is right, but scams are negative things so i don't think they have anything to do with increasing of ethereum demand. And brother what is UNISWAP coins never heard of them.

By looking at charts and statistics, high demand for Ethereum is somehow justifiable. A few months ago, this coin has almost doubled in value and was among the most active coins on the market. Anyone who invested in ETH or even traded it, have earned big profit now. The other possible reason is that some experts might think that the launch of ETH Version 2.0 may affect the value of the original ETH. This is just an assumption and no one knows what will happen to ETH in the long run.

I don’t know what to say but apparently, I see a thread in this forum talking about this kind of things to ethereum. In the thread, the user said that there would be time that the ethereum would climb its price almost double than it used to be while bitcoin might not change its price in that time. The user called it that is why I don’t know if it is true since the user itself reveals a secret which is questionable. That is why I thought it was fake or something trying to make us invest in ethereum but it looks like that user is right.

Ethereum market looks so pumping this days its fluctuating a lot this days as a result regular trading can be good option to earn money easily.moreover its market value is quite lower as well as profitable too thats why its more demanding than btc.

Ethereum have a high demand because it easy to buy and it is growing more rapidly than bitcoin and it is also considered one the secure crypto coins

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

ETH is a good coin and so many peopels will use the ETH becasue they think that ETH will go up so much than the BTC in future and it cross the high value but i am not agree with them becasue BTC is the king of all coins and it give us good profit than the ETH coin.

BetFury                                                   

A large portion of the new ventures are delivering their own tokens which depend on Ethereum organization yet sill.I don't think the interest of btc is bring down that eth, the btc has huhe notoriety in contrasted with eth.As new individuals thinks about Bitcoin from the start

I think because it is easier for people to break their capital into parts and buy several coins of ether than 0.1 part of BTC, because when BTC rises, ethereum will also take off and they will successfully fix profits