Why high demand in ethereum than BTC? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why high demand in ethereum than BTC?

I believe that Ethereum has a lot of financial backers, so it tries to rise when the market rises by a higher rate than the bitcoin rise, but in the event of a high bitcoin domination, no currency stands in the face of Bitcoin until Ethereum, all currencies fall against Bitcoin when the king moves aggressively.

Ethereum is a tradable coin and of cause many traders have more interest in the trading of eth because it is less Volatile as Bitcoin but in demand Bitcoin has the highest demand.

On 5/11/2020 at 8:32 PM, SuperCrypto said:

Bitcoin is profitable to invest, but when you withdraw it from one of the platforms, the withdrawal fee is often very large, so I prefer buying ethereum, withdrawing from it, and saving some fees.

What you said is right I truely agree that the you I use the same method I like BTC just because of its Volatile market and how profitable it is. But in term of withdrawing I prefer to withdraw using eth to BTC.

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

What you said is right I truely agree that the you I use the same method I like BTC just because of its Volatile market and how profitable it is. But in term of withdrawing I prefer to withdraw using eth to BTC.

You can store Bitcoin for the period you want and trade with other currencies against Bitcoin to increase your balance from it, but when withdrawing you sell it against any other currency and withdraw.

• +1 1

@SuperCryptobitcoin is a potential could and is really good for investment and also in trading mostly in investment many investors prefer using BTC to eth. I suggest you keep using it for good profit

There are a lot of very big projects which are based on ethereum blockchain, so demand on eth is more because community of ethereum is bigger and more comfortable to use in payments 

8 minutes ago, winterlemon said:

We can also notice that because the overall number of Bitcoin is larger than overall number of ethereum so we cannot really compare those two

They comparable so is good when we try and trade In  BTC and a little In  e t h because sometimes the market varies we have a little demand in eth not always or frequently as in btc. BTC is traded higher than eth so I recommend BTC than eth in demand.

7 minutes ago, MarsDota2 said:

higher demand doesn't mean that it is more successful because having a high demand can be a cause of having a low number of overall coins.

That is true depending on how much profit one can earn after investment or trading activities.

Maybe the ethereum demands is due to the ethereum network is using to create the ERC20 tokens, so thats people can have demands on ethereum for this uses only. 

Most currencies now have projects, I mean, they depend on the best of companies, and they have a specific specialty. I understand that although the Bitcoin currency is considered the most expensive currency in the market and it is more popular, it is present in some of the fields and is considered a threat. BTC, despite its popularity, is not desirable. At most investors rely on alternative currencies because it is the best option for converting them into local currencies

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

23 hours ago, winterlemon said:

We can also notice that because the overall number of Bitcoin is larger than overall number of ethereum

I am not sure to understand well what you are trying to says. Look at the statistics below:

ETH circulating supply = 110,950,876

BTC circulating supply = 18,378,700

• +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

8 hours ago, Kerseem said:

Actually many believe in bitcoin but ethereum I having high demand now due to halving that about to happen and the price is high but the eth is price is less than bitcoin. 

I both trust the two coins they both have good demand both one is more preferable to one and the best of demand is Bitcoin

On 5/16/2020 at 4:57 PM, Treat1234 said:

I both trust the two coins they both have good demand both one is more preferable to one and the best of demand is Bitcoin

You can be perfect using one of them and is very good if you have knowledge of the two because you can attempt to any of them which opportunity comes.

In my own opinion,it is because when it comes to use cases,eyh is worth it than btc as btc is used only for transactions,and btc is good to hold for long term,so many are holders and btc are way too expensive so buying and selling activities are not as active as eth,and btc are so expensive when withdrawing so many,including me,trade it first to altcoin to save transaction fees.

• +1 2

because ethereum has much more hype than bitcoin if we want to make huge returns on investment then we should invest in different cryptocurrency because bitcoin is low return on investment cryptocurrency 

• +1 1

You got it wrong there is no high demand of ethereum than bitcoin. There are many investors on bitcoin than ethereum because people want to benefit from it. Ethereum will take more time before it can compete with bitcoin

• +1 1

I think ETH is being use because it faster to transfer other coins faster and they normally been use in DApp for example trust wallet normally use Eth to pay for the Gas fees,Other uses of this for airdrop tokens which can only be transfer using Eth and Bitcoin is normally Hold by investor.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

On 5/19/2020 at 1:53 PM, Fattkidd said:

think ETH is being use because it faster to transfer other coins faster and they normally been use in DApp

Yes you bring a good point mate eth is preferable in kind of making transactions like withdrawal and depositing to maintain opportunity to make your transaction very fast.

Thanks I notice this because I normally use airdrop and tokens can only been send using Eth that is why many users prefer to use them and bitcoin fees is normally so high that other prefer to hold them than transfer them.

• +1 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I personally think that you should not trust exchanges's volume ...(their statistics) since they just want to fake their trades volumes just for rankings purposes!

• -1 1

It is very simple why most of the people make transactions in other cryptocurrencies and not bitcoin, there are simply much less fees with litecoin or eos, for example.

18 hours ago, Basad said:

Yes BTC remains the top leading coin, having great features or power of influencing rising of other coins prices. But it's too volatile unlike USDT coin and very slow in terms of making transactions unlike ETH, XRP and LTC, this is why so many has begins to consider other value altcoins to make their dreams become reality

USDT coin is a crypto currency with a fixed price of 1 USD that's why it's not volatile, and yes altcoins are even more acceptable as forms of payment on major sites, like amazon planning to allow payment through XRP

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

They withdraw by another currency because the bitcoin currency has very high fees, so they convert to another cryptocurrency in which the fees are much lower than the bitcoin fees.

I think that the choice of the Ethereum coin has been started instead of the Bitcoin coin because the fees for withdrawing it are much lower than the Bitcoin and I think that the Ethereum coin has a great future and has been placed in the second place after the Bitcoin coin

• +2 1

On 5/9/2020 at 6:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

This question directly referring to me because I always like to withdraw in other coins like eth because of the high gas fee in btc I don't like using BTC due tobthe time it consumpts  and this might be another reason why other people demand withdrawing in other coin than eth.

On 5/10/2020 at 2:52 AM, NevermindNe said:

I think that this is due to the fact that almost all exchanges and all wallets fee for transferring bitcoin is large and it is much more profitable to exchange it for Ethereum or any other coin and withdraw it. People invest in bitcoin, but withdraw money in other coins in order to save their money. 

Yes, you are right. I tried to transfer bitcoin from one of the platforms and was surprised by the big transfer fees, while there are a lot of currencies that have low fees and we can rely on it in trading as well.