Why high demand in ethereum than BTC? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why high demand in ethereum than BTC?

1 hour ago, Shivam1 said:

Many people invest in bitcoin and exchange their money in ETH because bitcoin price is high and exchanging tax is also high but ETH exchange rate is low compare to btc.

So due to your opinion now you agree that eth is well demand than btc. But the answer is no because BTC is highly demand in time of trading and investment for much profit than  eth. I make investigations on the coinmarket I found out that eth is mostly use in time of withdrawing and is traded mostly by small traders that have small funds.

7 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Below are the 24H trading volumes reported by CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap.

CoinGecko:

1.  BTC = $64,983,180,889
  2.  ETH = $18,359,260,569

CoinMarketCap:

1.  BTC = $63 041 353 603
  2.  ETH = $25 059 597 932

@bitcoinbI agree with you I went on for further  investigation and of cause what you said is right btc has more volume than eth in all aspects of trading because it generate great profit than eth. While eth is likely use by small traders most of the time in time of making withdrawal. Thank you more for your feedback mate

1 hour ago, betelihem said:

trad with bitcoin because the price fluctuation is big and good for trading, but they withdraw with other

That is true you said the fact and I agree with you most tradersare fans of btc in kkind of trading and investment but like to withdraw in eth due to its low transaction fee than Bitcoin transaction fee.

On 5/10/2020 at 12:48 PM, Ridam said:

Well I don't think the demand of btc is lower that eth, the btc has huhe popularity in compared to eth. As new people knows about Bitcoin at first and only Crypto currency.

And talking about withdraw people prefer withdrawing in altcoins than in btc because of high fee of btc in my view.

You are right bro bitcoin is the high volume and high demanded coin in ctypto market, and ETH is second in any condition but most of people use ETH withdrawal purpose, because bitcoin fees is high so ETH use high to compare bitcoin.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Babubu609 said:

use by small traders most of the time in time of making withdrawal

@Babubu609  This is true. There is some points to consider:

- People are holding BTC

- People prefer to convert their BTC to ETH before withdrawing them from an exchange (lower minimum amount / lower fees)

- BTC/X is the most common trading pair

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I don't think the demand for BTC is low, but it is popular with the beth. As new people know about Bitcoin in the first and only crypto currency.And people who talk about withdrawal prefer to raise the altcoins rather than the BTC .So they are demanding for better cryptocurrency because they don't want to demand a smaller value like bitcoin.  

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, bitcoinb said:

@Babubu609  This is true. There is some points to consider:

- People are holding BTC

- People prefer to convert their BTC to ETH before withdrawing them from an exchange (lower minimum amount / lower fees)

- BTC/X is the most common trading pair

@bitcoinb I came to understand this lately but am clear right now and in some cases people exchange BTC to other coins example in eth or ltc just for fast transactions and the fees included.

On 5/9/2020 at 6:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

I was making some investigation on the crypto market and view from many exchangers but found out that eth was well traded than btc. I keep wondering why is that happening BTC is a potential coin that has the highest price but seems to remain less demand.

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

There are also some Altcoins that are use more than BTC  why not using BTC as it is more profitable?

Why is this all happening I need answers to this to get out of confusion friends and am sure their  are many colleagues here that are facing the same problem as I too.

Thank you all for your feedbacks

One thing, it kind of depend upon on the exchange which you where kid if carrying out this statistics from, as different exchange would differ on how the trading volumes are going to look like, as one thing too, Bitcoin is a general Crypto Coin, but you've to also understand is that it's not every time that the Bitcoin is actually demanded at certain time, and also of the exchange too. the exchange, time, are what will be different on how the demand of bitcoin will actually look like

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

3 minutes ago, rezzougali1985 said:

remember that the crypto currencies is not only the bitcoin, there many of coin that have a very bright future

@rezzougali1985 that's is true there are many coins in the cryptoworld that there future will soon be bright and there are hope for more coins upcoming with high demand too but I don't think they will be compared to eth.

I also found that eth is used more than btc. I don't mean that in trading. No doubt in trading bitcoin is powerful among all currencies. But in transfer of money from one place to other. I think it is due to fee of bitcoin transaction which is high as compared to eth transactions. 

• +1 1

everybody give first priority ot the Bitcoin because of its price and demand.but there are many peoples who want to invest in some other good coins like ethereum because they always wanted and ulternate earning source to avoid any failure that the reason ethereum demad is also high

• +1 1

1 hour ago, rezzougali1985 said:

many of coin that have a very bright future

so true. i suggest you to take a look on Hyperion (HYN) and Titan app. I think it can be a great investment for the coming year.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Ethereum is a very important cryptocurrency, which comes second after Bitcoin directly in the trading volume in the crypto market according to Coinmarketcap and Coingeco, and I think that the great demand for Ethereum is due to its currently low price and there are those who expect the price of Ethereum to rise To $ 1,000 in the coming months

• +1 1

Ethereum is also high demanded cryptocurrency in crypto world because it has amazing features and well traded crypto currency and it's withdrawal fee is less than bitcoin withdrawal fee. That maybe the reason people prefer ethereum than bitcoin.

31 minutes ago, winterlemon said:

Having a high demand of ethereum is the disadvantage of its own rate because they are really having a low supply not like the Bitcoin that has a high demand but the supply is not too low. BTC is still the number coin if them all.

Yes that is the fact BTC is the greatest of among all cryptocurrencies at all point and at all stage in both the demand and supply exactly as you said

6 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

So due to your opinion now you agree that eth is well demand than btc. But the answer is no because BTC is highly demand in time of trading and investment for much profit than  eth. I make investigations on the coinmarket I found out that eth is mostly use in time of withdrawing and is traded mostly by small traders that have small funds.

What i said was bitcoin is good for trading and its leading trading cryptocoins in the world, but the withdrawal fee of bitcoin is high so peoples use other coins to withdraw there moneys from exchanging sites. like this forum, this forum pays us with bitcoins but we exchange the bitcoins to ltc or xrp and withdraw it because the withdrawal fee for bitcoin is about 10$$ and for ltc is less than 0.01$$.

• +1 1

If you look into the coinmarketcap then you can see that the price value of the of the bitcoin is in high but there is another coin named etheruem 2.00 and that coin is in the second place. That means both the currencies have great possibility and high demand in the crypto world. So the market and the users really depend on this currencies. 

• +2 1

I'm not agreeing thats if the ethereum has high demands more than bitcoin, because if the ethereum has high demands, it were supposed to be selling with high price more than bitcoin..

On 5/9/2020 at 7:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

I was making some investigation on the crypto market and view from many exchangers but found out that eth was well traded than btc. I keep wondering why is that happening BTC is a potential coin that has the highest price but seems to remain less demand.

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

There are also some Altcoins that are use more than BTC  why not using BTC as it is more profitable?

Why is this all happening I need answers to this to get out of confusion friends and am sure their  are many colleagues here that are facing the same problem as I too.

which exchanges you are talking about? i use like 5/6 different exchanges and bitcoin has the highest trading volume compared to all other coins on all of them.

post your sources so we can discuss with real data

• +1 1

On 5/9/2020 at 8:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

I think Bitcoin is profitable to invest, but when you withdraw it from one of the platforms, the withdrawal fee is often very large, so I prefer buying ethereum, withdrawing from it, and saving some fees.

• +1 1

32 minutes ago, CleanmadeasDf said:

That kinda right, but remember that not just demand matters in determining the price of a particular coin, but also supply if it is small then the price would easily go high as the demand increase.

I know that's the ethereum has high coin supply then bitcoin, and that's why the bitcoin having the high price, but if the coin have high coin supply, it cannot have high demands because they are not lack.

• +1 1

I think the main reason is bitcoin commission which is great compared to other currencies and the speed with which transactions are confirmed

23 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

I think Bitcoin is profitable to invest, but when you withdraw it from one of the platforms, the withdrawal fee is often very large, so I prefer buying ethereum, withdrawing from it, and saving some fees.

I have almost the same opinion as yours mate I like trading BTC but when it comes to time of withdrawing I use eth and etc because if it low withdrawal fee.

i think ethereum is well trade coin just because of this is the second best coin in crypto market. and the sale of bitcoin is low as compared to ethereum just because of its prices, a common person cant afford bitcoin. 

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 1:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

I think that ethereum have so many demand than bitcoin before because the price of bitcoin is declining and the price of ethereum is constantly rising so they are demanding in ethereum because they know that they will earn there more. 

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 1:52 AM, NevermindNe said:

I think that this is due to the fact that almost all exchanges and all wallets fee for transferring bitcoin is large and it is much more profitable to exchange it for Ethereum or any other coin and withdraw it. People invest in bitcoin, but withdraw money in other coins in order to save their money. 

I also suggest that to be the greatest reasons why people invest in bitcoins and withdraw in other coins especially in exchanges because withdraw fees for bitcoins are high in some other exchanges and the good example is yobit.

19 hours ago, CleanmadeasDf said:

If a coin is having high but limited supply has more chances of growing and if the demand turns out to be so high a couple more times than the other coin with smaller supply the price could catch up.

Of course the limited supply coins have chances to grow if they have demands, but there have coins thats have high demands but unlimited coin supply such as doge coin, such coin like this cannot grow massively. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1