Why high demand in ethereum than BTC? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why high demand in ethereum than BTC?

I think ethereum is well trade coin just because of this is the second best coin in crypto market and the sale of bitcoin is low as compared to ethereum just because of its prices, a common person cant afford bitcoin

• +3 1

I'm not agreeing thats if the ethereum has high demands more than bitcoin, because if the ethereum has high demands, it were supposed to be selling with high price more than bitcoin

I can't agree with you because I know the value of bitcoin and bitcoin is the smartest then the last name but it has been a lot already but it is much less than bitcoin because bitcoin has the highest price and popularity among all currencies we all know you  Wrong words here, I hope you will correct it and read all the other comments, you can understand the matter. Thank you

• +2 1

I do not know anything about ethereum so I can't say which is getting much demand between ethereum and BTC but please seniors give me more light on this 

I can not agree with you because I understand the fee of bitcoin and bitcoin is the neatest then the closing call however it's been plenty already however it's miles an awful lot less than bitcoin due to the fact bitcoin has the highest charge and reputation among all currencies we all know you  incorrect words here, i hope you may accurate it and study all the different feedback, you could apprehend the problem. Thank you.

On 5/9/2020 at 11:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

Because  the btc withdrawal  fee is higher  than the eth so that peopke try to invest money  on btc or trade on,collect  profit  then withdrawal  on another  currency  for less fee..  Look different exchange  site btc withdrawal  fee too much  high like yobit take 0.002 btc for withdrawal .. 

The eth is a very solid cryptocurrency that generates great expectations as to when the eth 2.0 surely competes more with the eth is something that we really will not know and without a doubt it promises a lot, let's hope and it works perfectly.

• +1 1

Dear friend in my opinion it is because that the withdrawal fee of BTC is very high with compared to other all coins such as ethereum, litecoin or XRP. That is the reason people exchange the year money into these all coins and not in Bitcoin.

• +2 1

you have wrong information about cryptocurrencies because any currency can be profitable more than BTC in trading and investing , also ETH is the 2nd most popular currency so this is normal to see huge demand on it , also the percentage of profits that can be made from it in a long term investing is higher than BTC so this is normal to see a huge demand on it now

I think the factor affecting the demand for Ethereum higher than Bitcoin is that Bitcoin transaction fees are higher than Ethereum. If someone wants to convert Bitcoin to fiat they mostly convert it first to crypto which has a low value so that the transaction fees are cheaper. Maybe this is only done by small traders, because if the wholesaler is not possible to convert Bitcoin to crypto a lower price.

• +1 1

Dear partner, Ethereum and BTC are very important currencies in crypto.  These two currencies are in high demand in crypto.  Its popularity is increasing day by day.  However, I think Bitcoin is more popular and in demand and use than Etherium.  Bitcoin is now an opportunity for everyone to earn in this cryptocurrency forum.  As a result, people are making a profit by trading and investing with Bitcoin.

There is a reason and I want to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is if you compare it with this coin that's why the most of the members prefer this coin rather than the Bitcoin but it to tell you that the Bitcoin is most valuable currency

The Ethereum currency is closely related to the Bitcoin currency, so they often stand together and this is what speculators do and agree on, and with this, profits are earned in the expectation

• +2 1

I don't think so, but it can happen. Demand for cryptocurrency has not diminished But I think the demand for cryptocurrency may be lower because its price is too high. ETH is a currency followed by cryptocurrency. Some speculate that the price of ETH has also gone up to the price of bitcoin that's why so many people are moving to ETH.

The main reason why people withdrawal in other coin is that the transaction fees for bitcoin is very high compared to other altcoin. That's why people will convert their bitcoin to other coin before withdrawal. 

Hi mate, I am not expert in trading because I am also on learning level. And I also noticed that the there is not any coin to take off the Bitcoin because the trading in Bitcoin is greater than trading through Ethereum. But people mostly use any other coin for withdrawal because the withdraw fee of Bitcoin is too high.

• +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

yes dude people invest in bitcoin because it is the topmost currency and give good profits but they withdraw their money in other coins like litecoin or xrp because they have less withdrawal fees as compared with bitcoin withdraw.

I think BTC is far better than any currencies. Although the usage of ETH is greater than BTC. But it is less popular than Bitcoins. People would like to trade in Bitcoins because of its very rapid fluctuations in prices and profitability. Although the ETH and other coins are very stable.

Dear, this can be explained for more than one reason, and the most important reason is that Ethereum has become the best haven for investors with small capital, so the demand for it is increasing dramatically and is expected to rise insanely in the coming days. 

• +3 1

One of the primary reason why people withdraw in other coins than Btc is because of the high withdrawal fees for Btc.  Ethereum is the 'next important coin' in the Crypto world after Bitcoin. So people are bound to invest in Ethereum whenever possible.

From my own knowledge of crypto and market statistics i disagree with your content that ethereum is demanded than bitcoin because bitcoin have already attain market standard with many user in the world but the project of ethereum is a very fast growing one but the rate they purchase bitcoin is more higher than any crypto currency because of the market value.

• +1 1

Eth is the second most important currency in the world of cryptocurrencies is having a significant growth recently exceeded $ 1000 its value so it is becoming very attractive for investors and traders and there is where is the increase in demand in the market.

We are in the stock market and a state of clash between cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum, and the reason I expect is the different withdrawal fees, as most of us choose the lowest fees so as not to lose a lot of money in transfers

• +2 1

Yes, I think that I can actually understand why that is happening to Bitcoin, and my personal understanding is because the price of Bitcoin is so high that many people can't afford to buy it, but Etherium price is kind of low for whoever what's to buy it.

This currency is witnessing great demand at the present time because it sets good goals for it and I think it will rise and get a great rise that may even rise to bitcoin and other currencies.

• +2 1