Why high demand in ethereum than BTC? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Why high demand in ethereum than BTC?

Bitcoin is in high demand among all cryptocurrencies because Bitcoin is ahead of other coins in all respects.  Bitcoin, Etherium and Yo Token These coins are ahead of all other coins and the more traded the coins, the higher the demand.  Due to the BTC withdrawal fee, BTC withdraws the cryptocurrency among other coins.

On 5/9/2020 at 8:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

My dear, there is also trade fees. If someone has one Bitcoin and wants to send this to other exchange it is better to not trade to other coin because instead of paying low fees for withdraw the trading fees will be higher. With 0.2% it is too high to trade and send 10,000 worth of Bitcoin. It will be 200 dollars only for the trade when withdraw in BTC will cost less. But for small withdrawls to other exchanges it is better to use Trx litecoin or xrp.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Base on my own perspective bitcion is ahead of him with high market odd but Ethereum is behind bitcion with less money but they people are demanding it than bitcion because the price is low than bitcion if the price goes high they could be able to earn huge amount of money on it 

Here is the reason as to why. bitcoin has a single hoodness, and what I mean is that bitcoin is either you use it to send and receive and speculate, there is no other use, Ether has a system where there are so many tokens that use their network , for example, the one up token is easy to work with what you are saying its easy to work with some kind of tokens and they usually pay a fee to use their system so this has made ether have a lot of demand and this is the same with trx , I was forced to use ether , to cash out some tokens so to me this would be the only reason.

• +2 1

As a matter of fact many have confidence in bitcoin however ethereum I having popularity presently due to dividing that going to occur and the cost is high yet the eth is cost is not exactly bitcoin.

I don't know where you found ethereum traded more instead of Bitcoin. Perhaps this happens in DEX where only ethereum and erc20 tokens are traded like Uniswap but Bitcoin is still ahead of Ethereum in trading volumes and in investments.

I don't think so, sir. BTC is an overbought speculative asset. Yes, many people are buying & keeping ETH in their personal wallet or exchange wallet but I want to see some data for this matter.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have only noticed high fees in blockchain transactions for Ethereum and Bitcoin. I haven't seen trading of Ethereum being higher from Bitcoin, or demand in some way. From the news I am reading they say that there is huge interest from institutions for Bitcoin, but there is almost nothing on Ethereum.

• +2 1

BTC is a very good online asset for holding but the volatility of ETH is more as compared to BTC. That's why traders like to invest in ETH as compared to BTC 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Mella said:

My dear, there is also trade fees. If someone has one Bitcoin and wants to send this to other exchange it is better to not trade to other coin because instead of paying low fees for withdraw the trading fees will be higher. With 0.2% it is too high to trade and send 10,000 worth of Bitcoin. It will be 200 dollars only for the trade when withdraw in BTC will cost less. But for small withdrawls to other exchanges it is better to use Trx litecoin or xrp.

right @Mella..Many people use BTC to invest.  However, they do not use Bitcoin to withdraw.  There are reasons behind this.  Those who trade know that the withdrawal fee of Bitcoin is very high so no one withdraws Bitcoin.  I myself have never withdrawn BTC because its fee is too high  I always withdraw Litecoin 

• +3 1

On 5/9/2020 at 1:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

Estaba haciendo una investigación sobre el mercado de criptomonedas y la opinión de muchos intercambiadores, pero descubrí que eth estaba bien comercializado que btc. Sigo preguntándome por qué sucede que BTC es una moneda potencial que tiene el precio más alto, pero parece tener menos demanda.

Hay pocas personas que invierten en btc pero retiran en cualquier otra moneda, ¿por qué no en BTC?

También hay algunas Altcoins que usan más que BTC, ¿por qué no usar BTC ya que es más rentable?

¿Por qué está sucediendo todo esto? Necesito respuestas a esto para salir de la confusión amigos y estoy seguro de que hay muchos colegas aquí que están enfrentando el mismo problema que yo también.

Gracias a todos por sus comentarios.

BTC no longer has as much movement as ETH but this is because ETH is used for many things, and the ETH network is used by many new projects that offer you an NFT or some benefit if you pay any commission in ETH to participate, instead BTC only stays out of the use of traders to do their trades and whales.

On 5/9/2020 at 6:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

I was making some investigation on the crypto market and view from many exchangers but found out that eth was well traded than btc. I keep wondering why is that happening BTC is a potential coin that has the highest price but seems to remain less demand.

There are few people that invest in btc but withdraw in any other coin why not BTC?

There are also some Altcoins that are use more than BTC  why not using BTC as it is more profitable?

Why is this all happening I need answers to this to get out of confusion friends and am sure their  are many colleagues here that are facing the same problem as I too.

Thank you all for your feedbacks

Well because bitcoin is the most expensive cryptocurrency that ever existed doesn't mean it has all the benefits against other cryptocurrencies.  Having value more than others doesn't mean it's the best for everyone. So their is a reason why that is happening.  I hope you find your answers here mate.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right and in my opinion that this is due to the high transection and exchange fees from BTC to others coin. And this is most stable coin but Eth and Lth has lowest fees as compare to BTC.

I never seen what this person is saying anywhere. I agree that sometimes there is high volumes for some coins but in total in all exchanges the most trades are in BTC. The most volumes are in USDT though which is because of the increase in trading year by year.

• +2 1

No matter the demand and all the other things of the btc and eth but all the time tgere6 is juat one thing and that is the demand  of btc will be high. 

• +2 1

In the exchanges I trade which are Yobit and Binance I don't see something like that. Maybe you are using an exchange that is having very low volumes and nobody trades there and they have some different or difficult to see volumes but still I haven't seen any exchange where ethereum is more in demand from Bitcoin.

There are several reasons why investors investing in BTC, after wanting to withdraw, turn to ETH. because bitcoin withdrawal fees are high enough that many BTC investors convert them into ETH. Actually, if they are big investors there is no problem with BTC withdrawal fees, this is because these investors are small investors so they think Bitcoin transaction fees are large. That is the reason why the demand for ETH is always large on every exchange, small investors are always looking for the lowest withdrawal fees.

• +1 1

The bitcoin have a very good price and it have high demand in buying to make profits but users prefer to withdraw using ethereum or ripple because it have low transaction fees and is fast. 

Generally this doesn't happen. I don't know what examples are there for Ethereum to have more use than Bitcoin and if someone noticed this somewhere, just saying it doesn't matter. You should give us links or screenshots and we can investigate.

• +1 1

I kind of disagree with this analysis I think up until these date bitcoin has more demand than it Ethereum and this is why the prices keep rising because of the high demands and low supply

I believe that Bitcoins are still the market kings when it comes to trading and investing. Especially at the current time , the value is skyrocketing .ethereum is not really a big competitor at this point , but knows what the future holds , maybe it will surprise us.

BTC has a lot of competition when it comes to talking about transaction fees, for this reason ETH or alternate cryptocurrencies are more used to transfer from one platform to another, and this is done with the intention of saving money on the transaction fees. .

What happens is that the ETH, is very ally or being used by new platforms that pay a commission for using their network, this means that I have a lot of use, unlike the btc that is used more for commercial purposes.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 5/10/2020 at 3:39 PM, magd said:

Bitcoin is the most expensive cryptocurrency and therefore you only need to work several days to suffice withdrawal fees. As for other currencies, fees for withdrawing are much lower and traded easier in terms of buying and selling in addition to many other reasons, which are personal due to the convictions of traders

True as the Bitcoin is very expensive and only big investors can afford it to buy/invest in it but Ethereum is not that much expensive and many small investor can afford in it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.