Halving History : Taking a closer look on the previous bitcoin halvings - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Halving History : Taking a closer look on the previous bitcoin halvings

So that means the halving positive effect coming always after, maybe in one year or more or 6 months like the last halving of this year 2020. I think this year is special and the effect coming early because of the pandemic factor. There are a lot of people include companies and government who joined the cryptocurrency this year more than before.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 5/9/2020 at 2:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

We are likely to see 5 folds increase in the value to about $50000 or above.

Thanks a lot for this lesson in history of the prices for Bitcoin after the halvings. After the third halving the price of Bitcoin is now just needs one doubling to reach $50000 as predicted! This looks very closer and we have to hold our breath and wait. Perhaps the next year can bring Bitcoin so high and even above.

Previous Bitcoin halving show a very good report and i read that all the reports and i analyse the market that this time BTC touch the 200,000$. Crypto is a very good market and it change the peoples life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, TheMonster said:

Dear friend i have read your topic very carefully but i do not understand carefully that when the halving happened then the price of bitcoin increase or decrease.Can you explain me about that halving which is supposed to happen in a few months ins a simple words.I will be thankful to you.

First of all, halving happens in approximately 4 year interval. The immediate previous halving was in 2020, the next one will be approximately in 2024, followed by 2028 and so on.

Now, the purpose of halving mainly is against inflation. So directly, halving (which means reduction of supply of new BTC by half) is against excessive circulation of BTC hence, it is most likely working for price rise as it has been experienced in previous ones.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We should probably apply even more a few years later for the fourth halving. I will start making plans after this bull run ends and a subsequent long term correction begins. Make note to self to buy when everyone will be crying about the end of the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for providing the history of halving of Bitcoins. It was quite interesting. I have recently joined, so I missed the halving that took place last year. I hope I will be witness to the next halving whenever it takes place.

Thank you for sharing that valuable information about each Bitcoin halving. The truth is that during 2013 and 2017 the price increased mainly because of the halving event. 
Now, in 2021, it seems that the price is following the same pattern, because today it reached 40k and btc is still strong enough to keep going up during the next weeks and even months, if nothing extraordinary happens.

• +1 1

The rise of Bitcoin in the last month of 2020 and 2021 was a great jump from the old ways to new rate. I think Bitcoin will reach a new height before the predicted time. Within two or three years it's bad you will reach to 1 million u.s. dollars iron trading and investing will also see a new digital era.

It is very hard to predict the future, the halving had very good effect all the previous times and this time the third halving confirmed what many were saying. Price is very high today and 400% higher from the halving, while more than 1000% higher from the low in year to day chart. This is obviously what the halving does. Bitcoin is at a price today 40k which I think will become one that we will visit a lot in the next two or three years and may become the next big support for this cycle of Bitcoin. Not the top as this can go very much higher but a long term macro scale support.