Year 2020. Interesting list of 100 most influential persons in crypto. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MilaNi

Year 2020. Interesting list of 100 most influential persons in crypto.

The year 2019 was not so successful and profitable for lots of people like the 2017 and even partly 2018 were.

Nevertheless good steps and movements took their place in the crypto world in 2020 and there are lots of names that are connected with success, successful ideas and positive impact on the development of crypto, blockchain and different products in this sphere.

One news resource offers us the list of the most influential people in crypto world, where you can find well-known names like - CZ Binance, Jihan Wu the co-founder of Bitmain, Brian Armstrong the co-founder and CEO of Coinbase, Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum), Kris Marszalek  the co-founder and CEO of Crypto.com and so on. The list is long)

And may be you will find some new names for yourself)

The link for mor details:
https://cryptoweekly.co/100/

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 7
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

Upto crypto currencies the year 2019 and 18 are not profitable but 2020 was the year where bitcoin raised to a extreme level the people who have buyed the Bitcoin in the year 19 now he is in the good profit. You are ryt miss. Thank you. 

9 minutes ago, khan_18 said:

Upto crypto currencies the year 2019 and 18 are not profitable but 2020 was the year where bitcoin raised to a extreme level the people who have buyed the Bitcoin in the year 19 now he is in the good profit. You are ryt miss. Thank you. 

Thank you for your comment) yes, lots of people after the markets decreasing lost a lot and some people even lost their hopes to see the new crypto increasing again. Nowadays we can see how the price of BTC is rising up and slightly falling down, but comparing with last couple of years it is a tendency to rising. We all are keeping our fingers on the pulse. And hope the year 2020 will bring us not only lots of new names of influencers in crypto world and will broad this list. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I see that this list has Jack Dorsey as the third influential person for 2020. Besides his tweets that are two three words like "Only bitcoin" "Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin emoji", I think that he didn't even care to take a look at what Bitcoin is. His interest in Bitcoin only appeared when his other company "Square" released an ap where you can buy Bitcoin (along with stocks) with money directly coming from your bank account. So there is real interest in Bitcoin, but only because of the opportunity it provided to his square app. I never read Jack comenting on anything that has to do with Bitcoin technicals, financial freedom and inclussion Bitcoin provides or about the banks and the failures of the dominant economic system. 

hopefully this year a lot of things will change with the halving, i'm optimistic that this year should have great profits for bitcoin holders

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

3 hours ago, MilaNi said:

The year 2019 was not so successful and profitable for lots of people like the 2017 and even partly 2018 were.

Nevertheless good steps and movements took their place in the crypto world in 2020 and there are lots of names that are connected with success, successful ideas and positive impact on the development of crypto, blockchain and different products in this sphere.

One news resource offers us the list of the most influential people in crypto world, where you can find well-known names like - CZ Binance, Jihan Wu the co-founder of Bitmain, Brian Armstrong the co-founder and CEO of Coinbase, Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum), Kris Marszalek  the co-founder and CEO of Crypto.com and so on. The list is long)

Yes you are right because now in 2020 the price is rising and it is positively have an effect on the poeple that have coins. I hope that this year wilk continue to ba a great year with a lots of profit for the users of cryptocurrency. 

This year saw a lot of changes to Bitcoin, as it was affected by the Corona crisis, and the price reached $ 4,000, and then its price reached the limits of $ 10,000 and is now coming to half. This means that it has witnessed many changes.

It's good to watch Vitaliy Buterin, the founder of the Ethereum blockchain on this list. Very useful information, and the list eventually changes or is supplemented. 

Yes, there are a lot of people who won a lot this year, and I also during 2020 got to know the crypto market and started to profit from trading.

I am following over half of them in the twitter. I wonder how John Mcafee somehow stays on that list. With that in mind there should be some crypto og traders on that list while they seem to be in the center of the whole crypto twitter.

12 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I see that this list has Jack Dorsey as the third influential person for 2020. Besides his tweets that are two three words like "Only bitcoin" "Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin emoji", I think that he didn't even care to take a look at what Bitcoin is. His interest in Bitcoin only appeared when his other company "Square" released an ap where you can buy Bitcoin (along with stocks) with money directly coming from your bank account. So there is real interest in Bitcoin, but only because of the opportunity it provided to his square app. I never read Jack comenting on anything that has to do with Bitcoin technicals, financial freedom and inclussion Bitcoin provides or about the banks and the failures of the dominant economic system. 

Actually there was a series o tweets that you might have missed, that have caused some buzz ans speculation if they are decentralizing the whole twitter. He seems to be well aware on the tech.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1204766078468911106.html

Yes, the year 2019 was bad for everyone and we suffered a lot from it, there are a lot of bad incidents that occurred in this year other than the low price of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market such as hacking, theft and closing of many famous exchanges such as Cryptopia, IDAX and many others. 2020 is still so far good and promising us further improvement especially after Halving Bitcoin.

Always we need to create opportunities in crypto market don't trust on market goes straight forward to money to you through easy ways. Hard work and active decision makers investors and traders always got profit from crypto market. Each years gaves us massive income for us if we searched good opportunities.

16 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

This year saw a lot of changes to Bitcoin, as it was affected by the Corona crisis, and the price reached $ 4,000, and then its price reached the limits of $ 10,000 and is now coming to half. This means that it has witnessed many changes.

Well dear In 2020 really bitcoin face so many changes, year starting bitcoin doing well and touch 10000$ dollars magical figure, but sudden bitcoin loss their prices and touch 4000$ dollars its really sad, but now once again prices comes in track and touch 9000$ dollars and hope its goes more high prices.

On 5/9/2020 at 12:54 AM, rekter said:

Actually there was a series o tweets that you might have missed, that have caused some buzz ans speculation if they are decentralizing the whole twitter. He seems to be well aware on the tech.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1204766078468911106.html

I didn't miss it, still I think it won't be any honest attempt to built an autonomous and decentralized network. It would probably lead into a centralized and controlled blockchain that would require the CEO's agreement on any changes and would lead into something the banks would love to copy for their systems. Out of all this article there is a single word that stands out "monetization". This is what it's all about. Making more money. Twitter has mastered the Orwellian Big Brother Dystopia and managed to make a system that authoritarian governments would be proud to possess.

There have been various cases of real accounts getting blocked (suspended or shadow-banned) not for the countless propaganda tweets half of the accounts are posting, but for actually promoting freedom of speech. Their system which is artificially unintelligent even blocked Jack's own account a few years ago.

This stupid and abusive Twitter is. It is a tool for propaganda with thousands of connected accounts trying to push agenta's that sometimes can lead to harm of societies. Just like the anti-vaccine propaganda, the flat-earthers conspiracy, the playing down of all mass shooting incidents in America, the playing down of global warming.

Take a look at the hatred all these fake accounts are promoting. Twitter not only allows it, but also promotes it. For me Jack Dorsey is part of the spiralling events that are unfolding and his creation has served certain individuals and parties make a case, which while common sense should have rejected, the fake likes and replies containing falsified data or even pure lies are helping manipulate public opinion.

This is what Twitter is about, manipulation ,and censorship for the opinion of the weak, and if it manages to change through a decentralized blockchain platform it would be something positive although I don't see the slightest possibility of this happening. Again the only word that stands out of the above article is monetization. It is just business as usual for these people.

Edited by BTC Future

Thanks for the post. I absolutely believe that such a profit is possible. I myself felt 2017 and the beginning of 2018 as the most profitable year for me for all time in the crypto world.

These influenced people are making new curves in crypto field where  their movements are making many people to move in new direction.Where people like who are following them  make decisions according to their annoucements.This shows how much they have influence in crypto world.

• +2 1

I think you have missed some other important names in the crypto world  like Arthur Hayes , CEO of BitMex exchange, John McAfee etc. These all are the highly influential people in the cryptocurrency world who have been contributing from their own sides. 

There will be further increase of this names because many influencers have not yet discovered cryptocurrency, and if they do, they will invest in cryptocurrency and will be among those whales of cryptocurrency

Maybe hoping this year will be profitable for every investors that's right last year the market is not in so good position after getting some news that affecting cryptocurrency maybe the currency will grow high and I think in this 2020 year bitcoin will rise more higher peak and anyone if have brought bitcoins in past they're already in good profit.

These wonderful personalities greatly affect the crypto community, especially the founder of the wonderful Ethereum, which is one of the famous alternative currencies that I trade constantly. I hope that their effect will be positive to raise the price in the next half.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/8/2020 at 2:35 PM, MilaNi said:

Yes I think that the previous years is not good because the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency continued to decline but not now because the price of bitcoin now is getting higher which is a good news and this list is great because it shows people the most influential names. 

First quarter of 2020 is not good for any market including crypto market. They loss their prices.But now they recovered from covid affect and it's look like next three quarters of years will be more amazing for crypto world. 

On 5/8/2020 at 5:34 PM, BTC Future said:

Yes I think that it's a little bit surprising that he is included and the list and I think that people that truly contribute and have impactful distributor of cryptocurrency should be on the list and that would be great if they created new. 

Well I think you are right this year might be a successful year for cryptocurrencies, last year wasn't favourable at all, but this year actually could be favourable due to the fact that the pandemic affected many things but cryptocurrencies still survived and actually still got successful people.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day