Year 2020. Interesting list of 100 most influential persons in crypto. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MilaNi

Year 2020. Interesting list of 100 most influential persons in crypto.

This is gonna be successful because of these persons who make our crypto currencies better. There ways make our inspiration to strive harder to earn a lot of coins and help us to learn how this system works. They said "invest now, retired earlier" while we are young let us use ways to become that person's level so that we cannot be more worried about the future

• +1 1

Lots of these people that are mentioned here started from somewhere and they happen to be mentioned in one of the most influential today. And that's why I always advice myself and my colleagues to always believe in their self and always try new things in cryptocurrency either investment or trading. And with this pandemic alot of them gained alot because lots of people started using cryptocurrency because they can't go out.

This is rather interesting news as i would have thought that the 2020 year would have had a lot more losses and much less profits due to the volatile and scary situation that the global economy has been placed in as a result of the pandemic. I would have thought that the large drop in the crypto world at the beginning of the year would have resulted in major losses which they could later make up by the increase in price we have seen lately. As a result, it would be more of a breakeven circumstance rather than profit. Thank you for this information. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/8/2020 at 7:52 AM, khan_18 said:

Upto crypto currencies the year 2019 and 18 are not profitable but 2020 was the year where bitcoin raised to a extreme level the people who have buyed the Bitcoin in the year 19 now he is in the good profit. You are ryt miss. Thank you. 

So many stuffs have happened in crypto in 2020 and I am sure that this is by far the best year for crypto. You may argue that coronavirus brought crypto down but it was even what make it more successful because the lockdown drew a lot of attention to crypto.

The influential people list is changing and in the next one for 2020 it will be probably the microstrategy Ceo being first, something that I think is not very needed and he wasn't very popular in earlier years like in 2013. I think that Bitcoin had better personalities earlier than what it has today.

• +1 2

My thanks dear for these names and I am go to read about the last year people of the years for Bitcoin. I am not have a lot of time and this is not very value for me but it is something that we are have to know if it can help us by knowing some of the big names that we are have ahead of the rest.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Always the year preceding the halving process, its volatility is less than the rest of the years, and consequently the profits in it are not satisfactory because the currency began to stabilize and then the halving year comes to return and move the market again

These names constantly change and while CZ has been around for a while I think there will be soon more important people that will discuss cryptocurrencies and will be higher than all we see today. There will be probably bankers that will be talking about cryptocurrencies and more businessmen.

This is a great list of the most important people in crypto. I hope that we will see next year governors and politicians in them as Bitcoin keeps rising and taking over a huge gap created by public debt and the devaluation of the dollar and other fiat currencies.

For the year 2020, the number of cryptocurrencies that have gain massive reputations are numerous, but listing them within the benchmark of 1-100, I am positive that btc is among the top 5.

Good to see these people in such places as Cz, Vitalik, Brian are doing really good job for increasing the opportunity and scope of Crypto currency. And If I have to add one more name I would like to add Andreas -aantop. He is making people understand about Crypto world and introducing Crypto to new people from a long time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

the list of the influential people in crypto would be a lot longer, and we need to remember that everyone affects the public in his own way, we see many people advertise for the use of bitcoin even when they make fud about it like peter chef. whether people actually talk about it or not we all know bitcoin is here to stay and it will change the world.

• +3 1

The most influential persons in terms of coin owners can be owners of most developed blockchain a while in terms of users, I think whales are the one which influence the crypto most.

• +4 1

Many people has invested a lot in crypto. Some have contributed so much to the development of crypto. We will always remain grateful to them and we will never forget their names. We urge them to keep doing their best in ensuring that the world becomes a crypto world.

These names that you mentioned may be considered the creators of the Crypto industry around the world, perhaps after a period of time new names will shine in the future for doing more successful projects from the people you mentioned

This year saw a lot of changes to Bitcoin, as it was affected by the Corona crisis, and the price reached $4,000, and then its price reached $10,000 and is now $23,000. This means that it has witnessed many changes.

• +1 1

Thank you for mentioning the names of the most influential persons in Crypto. One must remember these persons for making an impact on the Cryptocurrency world. 

Actually, I think this year is a bad year on all levels, even in the field of cryptocurrencies. I think the past two years were much better on all levels, but it might be better for us next year.

2019 wasn't  a successful  year for me but 2020 is the best year because BTC price reached ATH in this year & Ltc  price is also gonna reach another ATH.  I partly  got benefits  from crypto trading  in this year. So truely this year was awesome for me & influential  persons were CZ from Binance &  Vitalik Buterin in this year.  

This is a very good list of influential individuals in the crypto world that have helped to shape it into what it is today and I hope that we will see more people like this in the years to come.

The world of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies seems to be getting very popular and adopted by many famous companies and personalities, and this is due to these people knowing the importance of cryptocurrencies and what they hide for the future. Thank you for this participation

Well, this year is good year for crypto. We already experience the Halving season of bitcoin and we see that many crypto influencers are being known this year. I hope that someday I will also become a well known influencer in the world of crypto. Anyway, thanks for sharing this information to us, it is very helpful. Have a good day

having crypto influencers are one of the backbones as to how more can easily join the community of this cryptocurrencies, as we also have those who will add the adversity of crypto, those on having to make sure than people know of the existence of this tech, as well as the developers who still talk on the improvements of this tech on their various sectors

The start of this year was very good, and there were good profits, and we were very optimistic about it until the Corona virus came and upset the scales and currencies fell dramatically, and we hope with the beginning of the new year
  That the markets get better.

• +2 1