Which is most stable? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabby20

Which is most stable?

1 hour ago, sotole said:

Well, I think you mentioned the stable coin well.
that some coins are made specifically to be stable or the exchange rate has a stable value equal to USD fiat currency.
but i don't know how to use it to make profit. Do you know ?

yeah, that's a stable coin group
I would like to add if Dogecoin is also currently a stable coin that has a price of only 28-29 Satoshi stagnation.
what do you think man? Do you think this coin will always be stable until the future?

3 hours ago, sotole said:

Well, I think you mentioned the stable coin well.
that some coins are made specifically to be stable or the exchange rate has a stable value equal to USD fiat currency.
but i don't know how to use it to make profit. Do you know ?

You can trade it with other Crypto like Bitcoin and Ethereum. when Bitcoin prices fall you can exchange your stabile coins for Bitcoin then exchange them again for stable coins when prices rise. on the exchange, a stable coin has the same function as a local currency.

there is cryptocurrency whose value is fairly stable. ETH is sold in the range of IDR 2.42 million per one coin. This price is fairly stable if you look at the chart in the last three months. We choose the most stable. Bitcoin technology is the most stable and most tested.

30 minutes ago, yadira976 said:

Personally I prefer USDT. I know it has had some controversy, but I think this is largely because it is so dominant as a stablecoin. I suspect the others would experience similar controversy if they were to become as big.

There is no decentralized cryptocurrency that is stable, in fact the stable coins are centralized cryptocurrencies, you see? the fact that they have a blockchain but is manipulated by banks or entities destined to anchor it to the dollar does not imply that they are natural crypts, they are very artificial and carry against the motto of the real concept of a cryptocurrency which is: anonymous encrypted digital unit and Decentralized, it will take years for the cryptocurrency economy to mature and take some stability.

Neither coin or token, XRP or BTC are stable... the characteristics of crypto lead to volatility, this is an issue actually, a barrier for adoption, but it has it's own advantages...

If you search for staility I would advise to look for stable coins like Tether, Dai, etc, etc... lately these pop out from everywhere... these are anchored to a stable asset and thus becoming stable

On 10/19/2019 at 7:56 AM, Rabby20 said:

Whch is most stable coin  or token? Bitcoin or Ripple ? Or have any other coin/token which is more stable ??

Questions like you are good for looking for comparisons in searching for profits.
I personally think that the most stable coins outside of coins that are made into stable coins like USDT, USDC and others but for bitcoin or ripple, I think the ripple follows the price of bitcoin in the same fluctuations so that in the future market nation is the same, therefore I don't think both of them can be considered stable as far as prices are concerned because just looking at the graphs the prices go up and sometimes go down so The only thing that is stable about both is the volume they have as coins and the volume can help you get out of trouble much easier if things start to decline at You.
I'm sure you can get through this and you will succeed with a good income.

1 hour ago, dakilangisako@ said:

I think it might seem that ripple is more stable but Bitcoin is more stable if compared to demand and supply. It is the coin which holds the back of every other alt coin and in ratio of its demand, it's pretty stable!

You say bitcoin is stable when compared to demand and supply? if it's stable why is the price of bitcoin volatile?
I do not agree with what you say, bitcoin is not stable, the price is very volatile.
stable that TUSD, USDC, LIBRA altcoin was created to be stable tpken

Nothing is stable in cryptocurrencies, this market keep going down and up not every day but every minute, stability in crypto world it is hard, the same as expect the prices. 

On 10/19/2019 at 3:01 PM, bestprofi said:

Neither of these two currencies, neither Bitcoin or Ripple are stable currencies. They are also characterized by volatility. If you want stable currency, you have other options.

Stable coins are those coin which are not move and Bitcoin and also Ripple coins are best movement coin where we can make good money through it. Crypto market is the best market in the world and it give you good profit in future and its a life change oppertunity.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, Rabby20 said:

Whch is most stable coin  or token? Bitcoin or Ripple ? Or have any other coin/token which is more stable ??

In the first question i think its the same, coin or token ,the difference was just how they built, coin if it has own a blockchain, and token if it has built in other blockchain, the second question on stable for both Bitcoin and Ripple both has own a respective blockchain so we can see that both are coins. in terms of stability Ripple's XRP was more stable comparing to BTC.

14 minutes ago, Kayla Alquizar said:

I think the most stable coin is Bitcoin when it comes to system since it is well known in different parts of the earth not like ripple that is a US-based technology company but when it comes to its price bitcoin depends on its demand not like ripple that is fixed in price.

Actually I do not really understand the meaning of the stable being discussed. because stable coins are stablecoins like USDT, USDC, etc. which are indeed made to be stable coins, not Bitcoin and other Crypto whose prices keep moving.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:56 AM, Rabby20 said:

Neither Bitcoin nor Ripple are stable coin. Both coin's prices are moving to and fro in the market. If you really want to choose stable coin than i would recommend you USDT and USDC. Another great one is coming lately in 2020 which Libra. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

5 hours ago, khan22 said:

Stable coins are those coin which are not move and Bitcoin and also Ripple coins are best movement coin where we can make good money through it. Crypto market is the best market in the world and it give you good profit in future and its a life change oppertunity.

In facts stablecoins are price-stable cryptocurrencies, meaning the market price of a stablecoin is pegged to another stable asset, like the US dollar.

7 minutes ago, Ravenclaw said:

Bitcoin and ETH are stable ripple and also litecoin are included they are good investment opportunities too, you should check them out all

You have mention a very good coin for us and really if a person who want to take profit in short time then they need to invest in these coin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:56 PM, Rabby20 said:

The most stable are mainly the stable coins anchored to the dollar such as USDT or Paxos, but those you mention as Ripple or Bitcoin, are not very stable currencies since being super decentralized at least in the case of Bitcoin, they do not stable.
It is somewhat difficult to find a cryptocurrency that is decentralized and stable, it is non-existent because this market is still in development.
Maybe in the future we can see several recognized cryptos with better levels of stability that are consistent, at this time it is time for the game to smile, it just needs to grow.

During my long time in the cryptocurrency world, I have never noticed that there is a currency that is permanently stable. The main reason that most coins follow Bitcoin and Bitcoin is unstable for many reasons and this makes all coins unstable. But despite all this, I think that Ethereum is the most stable.

On 10/23/2019 at 6:35 AM, cheewy said:

the most stable of couse is stablecoin. but you wont get profit from that. volatile is a part of crypto, if you ask me as xrp holder, i said hold xrp. i believe this coin will surpassed ethereum in next year

USDT is the stable coin and we must to use that because in trading we can use that coin to get more profit. Crypto is the best market in the world and i in crypto market if you want to make money then you need to buy some movementable coins like XRP, LTC, ETH and i agree with you.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me one of the most stable coin is tether, tether is the first well known stable coin which started i guess in the early 2015, and plus they have been issuing millions of USDT without profer audit. but still nevertheless it most widely used and adopted stable coin right now in the crypto market.

I have Vote for USDT. for some reason I am happy with USDT compared to other stable coins. Actually I don't have many assets in USDT, mostly in altcoin. Maybe some of the other stable coins are not much different in price. But USDT is mostly used by the crypto community.Stable in terms of what? If we're talking about its price stability, well then, dude, there's no such thing as a stable coin. Most coins either go into a high or dive down below. The flow of coins in the market changes every time so it will be difficult for a certain that there's a coin with stable price. But if we're talking about is a stable development, then I'd say, XMR or ETH. NEO is good, too.

I think that you need to trust less such rumors, because the real relevance of these coins is displayed on the CMC.  one has only to look at the capitalization of these coins and at the price fluctuations and immediately one can determine that these coins are really reliable and therefore are in demand.

Stable regarding price are stable coins only, but ripple is not so volatile as bitcoin and i think is more hard for bitcoin to be stable as the bitcoin not was thinking to be a stable coin.