Limit of reactions in post ?! - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Limit of reactions in post ?!

As i know  everyone  can give  5 reputation  per day to any one. I think  we should  give  reputations to eligible  peoples who work  realy  hard  to  provide  us useful  content. 

• +2 1

14 hours ago, PranavRaj227 said:

I think you can react 5-7  times per day but it is not accurate you can ask the admin about this.

I don't know of it till now, that is good so that it will not be used as a spam tool.on the forum.

Greetings brother, based on what I have researched and read in the forum the most you can react is ten times a day. I hope I was able to help you

I think that the maximum number of reacts you can give per day is 10 and I don't think that this number changes no matter your rank because everybody is on this forum is treated equally.

Hey buddy, I think limit of the reaction in a day is 9-10 as fer as I know and I am sure because I read old member comment they saying everyone can give 9 to 10 reaction everyday.   

Soryy i dont knoe that how many reaction you can givr in onde day..i just know thst thete is a limitation for giving the reaction in a day..but how much it is i dont know..

16 hours ago, tinhemjanh said:

That is good . Just five reactions in a day.  I unconvincing this will expansion as time goes on as someone ranking growth.

I think it is 7 as I think that it what I saw someone posted but I am not sure actually because I haven't done it.

Good evening my friend. I think the maximum limit for daily posts is only 50 posts. After that, you can not participate more until you wait for the next day.

In order to react to the message of the interlocutor, on crypto-tally, there is a certain limit. In my opinion, this limit is designed for five, five pieces of likes. 

On 10/20/2019 at 3:48 AM, Black25 said:

I think people should receive a reaction limit depending on the rank they have and the amount of posts they make. Because a user who is active all days needs more reactions

I agree, so they don't need to wait for another day to react to a post that they like because it gives them enough information and other knowledge regarding the topic. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Reactions, both positive and negative, have a limit of ten per day. Personally I'm using them, especially the positive ones, as there are many posts that deserve them for the effort they've put and for the valuable information they provide. I'm only using negative reactions (dislike) on plagiarized content, which is certainly a shameful act.

I think we have a limit of giving 10 reactions to other members topics per day. Its your choice to give bad or good reactions in those topics or comments but when you will reach ten in one day, you can not give reaction anymore until the next day.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

My friend, moderators allow you to give 6 reputation points daily for posts that deserve this feature so you should always give these features to the people who deserve them.

For me, that limit is fine, my question is how beginner is it, what's the use reacting to comments?  I support someone or it is just a decoration is to know it, since I want to faithfully support this campaign, with all of us who respect the rules, and we support yobit and its cryptotalk campaign.

Edited by Michael0606
  • Useful or interesting 1

I think it is 10 reputations for any user who can give to any one in a day. He can give anger reaction or heart reaction. But he can give only 10 reactions in a single day. 

Owh nice topic you have found out bro..everyday you can do 10 react to each other post bro..but don't use your react in wrong away because if you give your all reaction to one then you will get warning

On 10/19/2019 at 6:20 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys who can pass me this information will be grateful. I would like to know how many react in post I can give per day, because I see that there is a limitation, this increases as we increase the level or rank? I ask because when I will give a "react" in some post comes to me a message that already exceeded the daily limit, more or less. Thanks in advance.

Well as far as i know a individual user here in this forum can give upto only 10 reaction per day. I don't know if it increase or decrease with limit. Because i still can only give upto 10 reaction in a day. 

I think the limit is five per 24hours, a friend told me that he tried it more than five and he was told he has exceeded the limit of reaction. It is to curb unnecessary reputations giving which is common in the forum. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I don’t have any idea, i give reactions every day , but i never face this 

On 10/19/2019 at 10:49 PM, xBDT Script said:

To answer OP there is already a topic about it. Which is here.

However to answer you here: from my investigation first I thought it's 5 a day, then someone said it 7 a day and then another user said it 7 - 8 a day.

Now the number really is not very clear but only the @Admin can confirm us. Let's hope he notice it and leave us a response.

i think the comment can answer you about your question. Thank is a good information, thank you ro both of you.

• -1 1

On 2/4/2020 at 8:20 AM, Dekay said:

I think the limit is 5 you can. React to 5 posts a day and ut is your limit of reaction i dont know much about that i might be wrong

Yes true there is just five reaction per day no more from a long time that we have this rule and i think it's time to change it now 

Currently the number of reputation to give per day is limited only to 10 reactions therefore, give them wisely thanks.

Well if i have to tell the exact number of reaction per day then i amnot sure about it. But i think it's 10 per day for a person.  And it counts both useful and spam reaction in the post.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

blog, it turns out that limitation is 5 each. And so far as reported by all and sundry 5 compassionate of rejoinder all it is an satisfactory quantity of. Not to declare as a result I am still principally pleasant for I beg your pardon? folks at this instant rendering an outstanding corollary to typically the put up that I urban until recently.