Limit of reactions in post ?! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Limit of reactions in post ?!

On 2/4/2020 at 7:38 PM, Man said:

Some say 5, 7 to 10. But most say 5 a day gives a reputation. I just found this out, because I never gave a maximum reaction in one day.

Yes me too, not because  i am a newbie  here but some members  here say that only 5-10 reactions  only everyday. 

Yes,  theres a limit. For me, I can react on posts five time a day. But I met some people who can react more than five times a day. Depends on mods.

Really there is a maximum response limit and I'm new here and I don't know how to do this on the platform and I have to know this

I think there is a limitation to how many like/react you can give to any users. To be honest, I didn't try yet to use my max likes so I really don't know what is the limit of it

I think you can react highest 8-10 in a day. Because it is a spanless forum. So it have a tight security and rules. So if we go throgh spamming our id will be banned. So my opinion is that 8-10 reacts in a day is enough. Thank you. 

I don't know if there's any importance of the reactions we get from our posts for me am concerned in earning more income daily I can't concern myself with something that is not relevant

We have a limit reactions that we can give people per day? I never know about such thing. So how much can we give reactions to others in a day? 5? or 10? Which means the more the reason we need to only give it only to those who deserves them the most, right?

Every people got maximum five reaction per day. You can react your reaction in any post but you can't react in your own comment. Reaction is not effect on your ranking and payment.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:18 AM, Post Malone's said:
On 2/4/2020 at 7:38 PM, Man said:

Some say 5, 7 to 10. But most say 5 a day gives a reputation. I just found this out, because I never gave a maximum reaction in one day.

Yes me too, not because  i am a newbie  here but some members  here say that only 5-10 reactions  only everyday. 

the exact number is like that. And that in my opinion is enough to give people a reputation. In fact, I have never given a maximum reaction in one day.

I checked how many reactions were allowed and found that the limit is 5 reactions per day.  It is good that there is a limit for users to use these emotions badly

There's a limit on how many we can give to other members/people in the forum? i though it was limitless and we can just give it to someones as long as we feel they deserved them reactions. Now, I will make use of my chance of reaction to those who gave a good post/topics. 

Even I noticed the same thing. As far as my knowledge, I think yes, the number of reaction in a day is limited to 5 or 7, also there is nothing as such related to rank, for giving reactions in a day.

My attitude does not ought any restrictions, the reply has no result on the rank of association or will search out compensated more. but that is simply a different associate who likes the column we made.

I also don't know about this topic.

I want to know that seriously . 

Is there any limit to reacting post or not?

Everyone can tell me about that in their own way of opinion.   

Yes there is a limit of reactions you can give in a post that is 5 reaction are there you can use this reaction as a like for this like it depends upon you and the post like gift post is beautiful explain and it attracts you and it helpful for the trip to talk then you should give it like that motivates him to explore more also if the post are not suitable to the Crypto talk then you should give him dislike so that he can improve himself more good way

I think that every person has a number of reputations according to the rank that he preaches on the forum. I have noticed a great deal of criticism among the answers of the members as each person talks about a number.

nMvFbuZ_gpeg.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.7904e04863332416c6e37085238e07cb.png

15 hours ago, Foisal123 said:

I'm not sure about this and i have no idea about this matter.yeah now no benefits for post react.

Yeah there are no benefit of post react but people will react on your post if they like your post. So we can understand which member is good at posting. I think for this reason admin added react option.  

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I have read numerous topics on reactions and how many we get per day to react to posts, and each one that i have read shows me a different answer. Some say 5, some say 10. I even saw one that said that there is 30 reactions per day. But upon reading more and more i think the number is definitely less than 10 reactions. So just work on that assumption. Besides, i think that is more than enough to have in a day to react to posts.

I think there should be limite of react in post.because different people have different thoughts so they can express their thoughts through reacts.but reacts should be in limit.

You can react up to five daily to the CryptoTalk forum C Daily limited response to the CryptoTalk forum.  You cannot respond to more than 5 responses here in one day

Los limites de reacciones creo que son 7, porque he lo que leido en las reglas, pero uno tiene limites de recibir reacciones por dia? o cuando se las dan a uno no importa el limite.

I do not know the maximum accurately, but I think there are 7 advantages, and this is a good thing to spend all the features. This means that you are reading the topics well and give their owners a good reputation in exchange for that, but I want to ask is there a specific number of bad reputation as well?

nMvFbuZ.png.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.ee66017c2e132a0f42927cc7a11b63b4.png

You must reckon by manually in a day and guarantee how several reactions know how to be ended from your side. a few intimates got supplementary reactions in the past, but this is not a large story or zero enjoy to solve against part behavior. I deliberate the admin will count a further aspect to put under somebody's nose constituent reputation.