Limit of reactions in post ?! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Limit of reactions in post ?!

On 10/19/2019 at 3:50 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys who can pass me this information will be grateful. I would like to know how many react in post I can give per day, because I see that there is a limitation, this increases as we increase the level or rank? I ask because when I will give a "react" in some post comes to me a message that already exceeded the daily limit, more or less. Thanks in advance.

i dont think there is a limit to the amount of reaction a post can get or a person can give out in a day and its why people on here hit like on every post like they give out candy.

• Useful or interesting 1

For me, i think a day i am reacting atleast 5 and that is my limitation per day. 5 reactions is what i am giving to those knowledgeable contents or opinion because they deserve it.

Very informative, another good question!

In my experience, we have only 5 limits.

Then I never tried more than that as I am also careful not to exceed anything.

Even my posts and comments , I am very careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the current limit is 5 reacts per day and it helps regulate the system in case people want to spam react a user and these reactions are being closely monitored by moderators to avoid fake reactions or heart exchanges.

guys i also want to know how many react i can give on post? is there any any limit? i'm new hear so Plesse help me to get my answer.     

• -1 1

around 8 to 10. but I also don't know whether it's a limit per day or a few more hours will be given a chance. clear, we can still react the next day.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:49 AM, Shahud said:

i think cryptotalks puts some limits on reacting someones post..and the limit may  around 5 to 8 per day..and having some limits also  good otherwise it will go as spamming.

Yes we need more reactions now we have maximum five by day but it's not enough we really need more 

Just now, scorpiali said:

Yes we need more reactions now we have maximum five by day but it's not enough we really need more 

reaction is only to boost your reputation .boosting reputation is not mean that they will pay you out..may be in future reputation rewards something

On 10/20/2019 at 1:34 PM, cryptosix said:

You should count by yourself in a day and see how many reactions can be done from your side. Some people got more reactions in the past, but this is not a big story or nothing have to do against member behavior. I think the admin will add another feature to show member reputation.

right dear we should count by our self how many reactions can be done from our side....

37 minutes ago, Shahud said:

reaction is only to boost your reputation .boosting reputation is not mean that they will pay you out..may be in future reputation rewards something

Yes it's about your reputation if you have a big reputation the admin give you some preveleg to don't delete you post and not be banned if you make some mistake and more .and in future i hope we can get more 

If you reach the limit, is there possible way to caught you with violation? Because for me I'm very careful in this part because I think this is spamming for reactions. Enlighten me if I'm wrong.

Its a good query even i am interested to know about it i am also knot knowing the exact numbers of reaction which can be given per day just let me know about it.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:09 PM, Interface User said:

If you reach the limit, is there possible way to caught you with violation? Because for me I'm very careful in this part because I think this is spamming for reactions. Enlighten me if I'm wrong.

Some people use up all their reactions to mob someone they don't like and that is an instance of abuse which might get reported.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

You can give 10 reactions a day. 5 good and 5 bad reaction.That's all I know though I have been here just for a week and my reputation is only one but I love working here anyway.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:50 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys who can pass me this information will be grateful. I would like to know how many react in post I can give per day, because I see that there is a limitation, this increases as we increase the level or rank? I ask because when I will give a "react" in some post comes to me a message that already exceeded the daily limit, more or less. Thanks in advance.

I noticed this too. Each time I read a comment and I find it useful, I'm always tempted to react to them. But what I get after few reactions is that I have exceeded my daily limit reactions. But, reacting or getting reactions to posts do not add or reduce our payments, so I think you have nothing to worry about. 

Well,does number of reaction we can give matters? Coz i dont really mind it now as it is not use properly,so limiting it even 3 is good so that no one will a use it.

I don't actually know the exact amount of reactions per day because I'm very careful on my reactions and I usually give it to people who's deserving it even it is heart or sad reaction.

why do you think that you can’t give people the same opportunities?  about the demand of messages you are right!  online people diverse

For every member you can only give 5 reaction in a day don't know if it depends on one's rank or so. 

On 10/19/2019 at 11:39 PM, spyaquino said:

I even agree with the reaction limit to avoid abuse, but they could increase a little more .. I think about 7 or 10 a day..is enough ..

Yes the reaction  is be put to limit because  many person  are going to abuse  it for their  own  selfish  gain that is why the developers of crypt talk has put some limit on it to prevent abuse of it. 

Just now, Which said:

There have no limit of reaction but for the earliest hour's you can only give 5 reaction in a day's but after some days you will get more chance to react more everyday

Now I understand  about this reaction  but some persons  say that you can only have about five reaction per day I don't really understand  this about all the time it well. 

On 10/18/2019 at 5:50 PM, spyaquino said:

Will I do not know much more about that because I am new here but you can read the rules in this forum or message those popular people.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

3 hours ago, Alinaayoub said:

yes I think there is a limitation.only five reaction you give daily I think only five reaction can be possible so we have to cearfull before react any post.

No! I think it more than five reactions per day I think they can be like maximum of 8 or 10 max reactions per day to avoid spamming of reactions

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Good morning mate,there is a limit for reactions per member,i think its 5 reactions per day per a member.It doesnt affect anything else though.