Limit of reactions in post ?! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Limit of reactions in post ?!

I feel the reaction to like must have limits per day and for spam reactions it should not have limits because this can make forums safer than spammers. What if we run out of spam reactions per day but we have found a bad new post

I am giving 10 reactions a day and I am told that the number of reactions allowed to me today is over and I will be able to add new responses tomorrow

Life is great and enjoy it

For me, I don't care about the limits of the reaction because I will only give reaction (heart) to the post that really helpful to me.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/19/2019 at 8:50 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys who can pass me this information will be grateful. I would like to know how many react in post I can give per day, because I see that there is a limitation, this increases as we increase the level or rank? I ask because when I will give a "react" in some post comes to me a message that already exceeded the daily limit, more or less. Thanks in advance.

I think they limit the reactions given by a person because some of the users are already spamming it. Especially if the two users are close to each other. The tendency is both of them only react to each other. That's why they get lot of reactions.

You can do  a lot of post every day but you get paid for each of your creative posts and this is limited to only thirty posts.If you post thirty formative then you will be paid for it but you will not get paid for your other posts and if you want to respond to different posts you will be able to respond to maximum four to five posts then give you more feedback.  So I think this limit should be extended to the user

The maximum reputation you can give even bad or good is about 10. Because i have a friend that get some notification about limitation about giving reputation point and she told me that she game reputation 10 reputation point in one day so she get notification but don't worry about warning point because she don't received any warning point even she maximized the limitation for giving reputation point. 

What's reaction you got from cryptotalk forum? As I know there is no limitations of post in daily activities you can post topics as much as you can but do not do spamming.

I didn't even know that there is such limitation for giving reactions. I rarely give reactions, I give like 2 reacts a day. But I think that 10 is enough for users who are always in the forum and always browsing.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:50 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys who can pass me this information will be grateful. I would like to know how many react in post I can give per day, because I see that there is a limitation, this increases as we increase the level or rank? I ask because when I will give a "react" in some post comes to me a message that already exceeded the daily limit, more or less. Thanks in advance.

I guess the limitation of reactions on the post is maximum 10 per day that's is to avoin spammers of reacting to the only one users to give best ranks

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

can the number of reaction is nessesry for good profile .and how can we get more reaction and get famous on this forum  someone please inform

In reaction there is a limitation i guess it was like 5 reaction you can do all day. i dont know why admins or moderators limit the reaction, hope they can change it atleast to 10 reaction per day. 

Well that is a good suggestion because i also think that react in post can be easily given so they can use some sort of tricks but i think instead of limiting, why create or add a more solid reputation system just like in bitcointalk. Well this is also just a suggestion, but it depends on the developers.

Here is the love reaction button implying useful or interesting post. I think this positive reaction can make our profiles more strong.

Yes you are right limits according to the rank is a good idea but i don't think there is a limit now or may be give to six reactions per day i am really not confirmed about it

It's kind of an inconvenience, but I know why crypotalk does it.  If they didn't, it would be possible to seriously abuse the 'downvote' button, especially since there are probably a lot of members who have multiple accounts.  I don't know if that could get someone banned easily, but it could do a lot of damage to a member's reputation.

I used up my quota for yesterday, because I came across a thread that was filled with nonsense posts, and I could have downvoted lots more.  But whatever, I'm cool with however yobit wants to run the forum.

You can make up to five reactions daily at the Cryptotalk forum.Cryptotalk forum daily reacting limited.You can't give more than 5 reaction here on one day

If the reaction to the post limit has reached on that day! I think this is not a case because you can do it again to the next day if you are interested

On 10/19/2019 at 5:50 AM, spyaquino said:

I have experience many numbers of reaction,some time i have given 10 ,some time it reduced to 5 and mostly it goes around 7 reactions i can gave.In start i do not know about limit but now i use them care fully and suggest others to use it carefully.Its good that they are limited so they worth it.

Nice question mate. I think there is no limit of reacts in posts of this forum page. but the answer can only be got from the admins of this forum page. So you should try to contact them by this forum page. 

On 12/19/2019 at 10:28 PM, Ilustration said:

Really?  I don't know that moderators limit the reaction now,  maybe because i don't give sometimes reaction so that i don't know now. 

Yes, they already limited this due to some people are using it as clueless. I am not yet using them since not interested at all to receive or gift them.

I would say enjoy those 5 sending likes to the people because we cannot force the admins to remove the limit.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:58 AM, WayOut said:

I noticed the same thing. There are 5 units per user per day. This is done so there would be no wrapping up, and rightly so! I think this is quite enough for one day.

Thanks for this information mate, now I know that this is the limit to reacted some posts per day, this will be balanced because there are some people will abused it to give some reputation to their friends.

i think cryptotalks puts some limits on reacting someones post..and the limit may  around 5 to 8 per day..and having some limits also  good otherwise it will go as spamming.

• Useful or interesting 1