Limit of reactions in post ?! - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Limit of reactions in post ?!

I am sure that the rules say we can give 50 reactions every day. We also receive doubled token from the talk tokens and I don't know about the bitcoin because I don't think I will be on time to receive any.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is a good idea for the forum to implement this measure, since this way users will value their vote more and will not give it unless it is a post whose content is worthwhile!

It avoids in a certain way that spam is generated by giving little or no relevance to posts with meaningless or repetitive content.
This makes us see that Cryptotalk is actually very concerned or very attentive to the content that is published on its forum.

Remember that the forum also prohibits any type of automation of this function, this includes asking friends to react to our content ...
So don't do it, and let the community users react depending on how useful it is to them if your content is of value.

• +1 1

There is a limit in the reactions we have available to distribute every day and the number is fifty. But the problem is that you have to come back each day later to finish with all of them.

• +1 1

We have a limit of fifty reactions but don't forget that you have to give them at the same time every day. If you don't give all of them the rest will be available tomorrow, it is a complex system.

Guys who can pass me this information will be grateful. I would like to know how many react in post I can give per day, because I see that there is a limitation, this increases as we increase the level or rank? I ask because when I will give a "react" in some post comes to me a message that already exceeded the daily limit, more or less. Thanks in advance.

I think there is a limitation to how many like/react you can give to any users. To be honest, I didn't try yet to use my max likes so I really don't know what is the limit of it

Friend, it may be that you have already done this at one time and the next day you are doing it at another time and with that you are unable to give the 50 reputations. I advise you to make reputations like that, you did the 5 hours, and the next day you did the 5 hours too, so you have no problem with that. It worked for me, I hope it works for you too.

As from what i known so far about account benefits and everything no. this doesnt change even your the most highest rank of it as basically they wanted to keep it fair to everyone starting from beginner to experienced thats what i had known based on the mods and admins.

You could only react 50 times per day, they set that maximum limit of 50 reacts because ratings are paid and they need to limit it or otherwise, members here in the forum might abuse that. Considering that most of members here in the forum are just here for the campaign, they really need to do that.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/12/2020 at 7:49 PM, zhoutong said:

I am sure that the rules say we can give 50 reactions every day. We also receive doubled token from the talk tokens and I don't know about the bitcoin because I don't think I will be on time to receive any.

Yes, you are right but it will be good for someone not to be thinking of how many reactions they have given, and also we should not all the time spend the whole 50 reactions daily, but if the posts we awards the reactions are good enough, there is nothing bad given the whole 50 daily. 

In the new payment system there is a limit if 50 rates per 24 hours and it does not change with the rank of the member, so you can give that number of likes or dislikes per day.

Yes my friend. Good post. I personally don't know about the limitations so I just react when the posts are really informative and creative. I hope everyone knows this so that you don't exceed the limit of it . Always make sure you give best reactions for the best content.

Cryptotalk is a forum sight. Here we can post, comment and give reaction. There is a rules about reaction.In a day we can  give 50 reaction.By this we get a lot of information about different topic. Thank you.

Regarding the latest update, I think the number of points you are allowed to make has been increased .compared to before the last update, the minimum was only 10 points. but this last measure is really good.It helps motivate others to increase the number of posts he makes with some improvements in the posts he makes.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: