Limit of reactions in post ?! - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Limit of reactions in post ?!

Every people got maximum five reaction per day. You can react your reaction in any post but you can't react in your own comment. Reaction is not effect on your ranking and payment.

On 2/10/2020 at 12:18 AM, Post Malone's said:
On 2/4/2020 at 7:38 PM, Man said:

Some say 5, 7 to 10. But most say 5 a day gives a reputation. I just found this out, because I never gave a maximum reaction in one day.

Yes me too, not because  i am a newbie  here but some members  here say that only 5-10 reactions  only everyday. 

the exact number is like that. And that in my opinion is enough to give people a reputation. In fact, I have never given a maximum reaction in one day.

I checked how many reactions were allowed and found that the limit is 5 reactions per day.  It is good that there is a limit for users to use these emotions badly

There's a limit on how many we can give to other members/people in the forum? i though it was limitless and we can just give it to someones as long as we feel they deserved them reactions. Now, I will make use of my chance of reaction to those who gave a good post/topics. 

Even I noticed the same thing. As far as my knowledge, I think yes, the number of reaction in a day is limited to 5 or 7, also there is nothing as such related to rank, for giving reactions in a day.

My attitude does not ought any restrictions, the reply has no result on the rank of association or will search out compensated more. but that is simply a different associate who likes the column we made.

Yes there is a limit of reactions you can give in a post that is 5 reaction are there you can use this reaction as a like for this like it depends upon you and the post like gift post is beautiful explain and it attracts you and it helpful for the trip to talk then you should give it like that motivates him to explore more also if the post are not suitable to the Crypto talk then you should give him dislike so that he can improve himself more good way

I think that every person has a number of reputations according to the rank that he preaches on the forum. I have noticed a great deal of criticism among the answers of the members as each person talks about a number.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Foisal123 said:

I'm not sure about this and i have no idea about this matter.yeah now no benefits for post react.

Yeah there are no benefit of post react but people will react on your post if they like your post. So we can understand which member is good at posting. I think for this reason admin added react option.  

I have read numerous topics on reactions and how many we get per day to react to posts, and each one that i have read shows me a different answer. Some say 5, some say 10. I even saw one that said that there is 30 reactions per day. But upon reading more and more i think the number is definitely less than 10 reactions. So just work on that assumption. Besides, i think that is more than enough to have in a day to react to posts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think there should be limite of react in post.because different people have different thoughts so they can express their thoughts through reacts.but reacts should be in limit.

You can react up to five daily to the CryptoTalk forum C Daily limited response to the CryptoTalk forum.  You cannot respond to more than 5 responses here in one day

Los limites de reacciones creo que son 7, porque he lo que leido en las reglas, pero uno tiene limites de recibir reacciones por dia? o cuando se las dan a uno no importa el limite.

I do not know the maximum accurately, but I think there are 7 advantages, and this is a good thing to spend all the features. This means that you are reading the topics well and give their owners a good reputation in exchange for that, but I want to ask is there a specific number of bad reputation as well?

You must reckon by manually in a day and guarantee how several reactions know how to be ended from your side. a few intimates got supplementary reactions in the past, but this is not a large story or zero enjoy to solve against part behavior. I deliberate the admin will count a further aspect to put under somebody's nose constituent reputation. 

I don't know how much is the limit of giving reaction post but I'm sure it just a small. You should not waste your giving reaction post only those who deserve that his post is very useful.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

We can give reputation point unlimited because in this crypto forum have limits to give reputation points, I think the limit is 10 reputation points because last time I give 10 separate topics to give reputation points, when complete all points then pop ads shows you completed you points, if want to give this points then come tomorrow, so I think 10 reputation points give in one day

• Useful or interesting 1

From how users, have said in recently, the maximum of a user per day on giving reactions is 8, since some guys might just use the reactions if they where in unlimited are.sent out reactions carelessly

On 10/19/2019 at 6:50 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys who can pass me this information will be grateful. I would like to know how many react in post I can give per day, because I see that there is a limitation, this increases as we increase the level or rank? I ask because when I will give a "react" in some post comes to me a message that already exceeded the daily limit, more or less. Thanks in advance.

I'm really sorry dear i have no idea about reactions , but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..

There is no limit to that you can give any amount you wish just make sure you are not spamming it.

I believe that the daily limit for responses is 35 responses per day, sometimes I am from too much pressure I cannot complete up to ten responses only, and when I have time I write 35 responses or a required subject.

We don't know exactly what is the limit of reactions that we have everyday but we do know for sure that there is some kind of limit. Moderators should clarify this thing to us 

On 10/19/2019 at 2:50 AM, spyaquino said:

Guys who can pass me this information will be grateful. I would like to know how many react in post I can give per day, because I see that there is a limitation, this increases as we increase the level or rank? I ask because when I will give a "react" in some post comes to me a message that already exceeded the daily limit, more or less. Thanks in advance.

just give a reaction only to most useful of good posts, so you will not reach the daily limit.

the max. reactions that i gave in one day were 3/4 but never more- don't misunderstand me, there a lot of good post, but i gave my reaction only to the very useful topics.

so i think we don't need to increase this daily limit

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - Доступно для всех: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - Надежность и безопасность: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - Расширение сетей блокчейнов: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - Справедливое распределение наград: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - Захватывающая реферальная программа: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram https://juststake.org/
    • Доброго времени суток! Сегодня есть возможность обменять Usdt по самому выгодному курсу, минимальная сумма обмена от 100 usdt !   Самое время производить выгодный обмен у нас на сайте, оператор всегда на связи! Работаем для Вас 24/7 365 дней в году! Будем рады помочь Вам с обменом! Контакты для связи: Telegram: @pyatachokobmen E-mail: pyatachokobmen@mail.ru Сайт: https://pyatachok.pro/
    • Вы про соммех писали вроде, закрывается что ли. Биткоин чень много раз коррекцию делает. падать не хочет и после халвинга не знаем как будет. Помоэму цена биткоина и зависить от етф тоже. Шиба и доге очень сильно росли. Альты пока спокойнее вроде. Не верится что после халвинга серьезное изменение будет. 
    • Знакомство с JustStake: Революция в заработке на криптовалюте с помощью мультичейн стейкинга ????** --- Всем привет! Я рад представить вам революционную возможность в мире криптовалют - JustStake ????. JustStake - это децентрализованное приложение для стейкинга на нескольких блокчейнах, которое полностью изменит ваш подход к заработку на криптоактивах. Вот почему это должно вас заинтересовать: - **Ежедневные доходы и высокий APR**: С JustStake ожидайте ежедневные доходы от 5% до 8.5% благодаря мультичейн стейкингу, а также привлекательный годовой процентный доход ????. - **Доступно для всех**: Забудьте о необходимости иметь 32 ETH для индивидуального стейкинга. С JustStake вы можете начать стейкинг всего с 0.01 ETH, объединяя ресурсы, что делает его доступным для большинства энтузиастов криптовалют ????. - **Надежность и безопасность**: Наши смарт-контракты проверены и обеспечивают надежный и безопасный способ заработка. Вы можете в любой момент выводить награды, что обеспечивает гибкость и надежность ????. - **Расширение сетей блокчейнов**: Мы не останавливаемся на Ethereum. JustStake скоро поддержит стейкинг на более чем 8 различных блокчейнах, максимизируя ваш потенциал заработка во всем спектре криптовалют ????. - **Пуловой стейкинг на основе ИИ**: Максимизируйте ваш APR, участвуя в пуловом стейкинге, который оптимизирован на основе ИИ для достижения наилучших результатов ????. - **Прямое взаимодействие с сетью ETH**: Ваш вклад напрямую взаимодействует с официальной сетью ETH, что обеспечивает высокий уровень безопасности за счет исключения участия третьих сторон ????️. - **Справедливое распределение наград**: 90% наград от стейкинга распределяются между инвесторами, остальные 10% направляются операторам узлов, разработчикам и маркетинговым командам для обеспечения роста и устойчивости платформы ????. - **Захватывающая реферальная программа**: Расскажите о нас и зарабатывайте! Вы получите 10% от суммы, внесенной вашим другом в пул JustStake. И самое приятное - ограничений на количество друзей, которых вы можете пригласить, нет ????! Мы стремимся к прозрачности и участию сообщества. Если у вас есть вопросы, предложения или вам нужны рекламные материалы, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в Telegram
    • Новая Реферальная Программа     📢 Важное объявление! 📢   Мы рады сообщить о запуске новой реферальной программы, которая предоставляет вам уникальную возможность получать бонусы за привлечение новых пользователей!   Вы получаете 20% отчислений от всех платежей, совершенных вашими рефералами. У вас есть возможность самостоятельно распределить этот процент. Вы можете оставить себе весь процент или использовать его часть для предоставления постоянной скидки вашим рефералам.   Не пропустите шанс делиться выгодой с окружающими и вместе получать больше выгоды! Для получения доступа к реферальной системы, напишите в поддержку.   Присоединяйтесь к нашей реферальной программе сегодня и почувствуйте на себе всю мощь прокси бизнес-уровня!🚀💸   Сайт: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy
    • Missing exchange review, what should you do?    Sometimes it happens that the review you left was not activated by e-mail. Such reviews are not displayed in the monitor, then are automatically removed from the database after a day.    If you do not see the email in your inbox, then check your spam folder.   If you have any problems, always report to our support team — support@bestchange.com . We will definitely help you!  
    • Exme.io is a cryptocurrency exchange service that offers users a fast and secure way to exchange cryptocurrencies. Our exchange offers many features for users, including a wide selection of cryptocurrency pairs, fast transaction processing and 24/7 customer support.Exme.io was launched in 2018 as a p2p exchanger. Today we present to you a modified exchange service, where in addition to the fiat direction, you can make crypto exchanges in over 350 directions.What do we offer? Fast exchanges.Exchanges in 10-30 minutes.Complete anonymity.You do not need to register with us to make an exchange.Huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs.Select and exchange over 3,000 cryptocurrency pairs.Courses.Our courses are among the best on the cryptocurrency market.Cashback.The more you exchange, the more cashback you get!Convenience.Our interface is convenient and simple. Even a beginner in the cryptocurrency world can carry out the exchange.Currencies presented on our platform: BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, XMR, DOGE, SOL, APT, OP, SHIBA and over 350 coins.In addition, we are constantly working to improve our platform to meet all the needs of our users. We understand that each user is unique, which is why we offer a personalized approach to each client to ensure that our service is right for them.We invite everyone to visit our exme.io platform to learn more about our cryptocurrency exchanger and start your first exchange today. We will be glad to see you on our platform and help you with any questions related to cryptocurrencies.Contacts:Website: exme.ioTelegram: @exme_ioMail: admin@exme.io
    • Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot