Why is Monero so forgotten? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

Why is Monero so forgotten?

Monero is top  privacy crypto centric coin based on cryptonote protocol.

Today trade at 78$ in bitfinex exchange .

It's good coin but bump slowly .

On 12/8/2019 at 2:45 AM, duncun007 said:

i think with monero its like about being forgotten and more about it being always the coin that is highly used only in the dark web which gave it a bad reputation among traders and also new exchanges.

Dear mate  I think you are right  monero coin is forgotten because it seems to have lost its  value  maybe it has a bad reputation I have not seen anyone that make use of this coin

They have no other team that are really works for there team.i think they need to make some changes with their coins.they need to give some free or make bounty and also i think they need yo launched forum that pays monero.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:25 AM, spyaquino said:

When my cumpadre and I started trading in digital currencies, whether it was airdrops or buying coins, or whatever it is, I remember my cumpadre buying Monero and mining Monero, that year I don't remember precisely the year, the monero was up, excitement washed over my cumpadre who just wanted to know about Monero. But then Monero started to fall and since then has not heard a substantial recovery. But because Monero has suffered so many negative changes in its market value and even in the sense of being remembered in the cryptographic environment, if anyone has an opinion or even the reason for such stagnation and wants to share here they will be doing a great service to the cryptographic environment. - and me, because I myself didn't understand until now why this lag. Hugs

download (5).jpg

Honestly I dont know too, but Monero is really good coin and currently is rank 14. on coinmarketcap.

I read that some exchanges remove Monero and that can be maybe reason, but I just check and a lot of big exchanges support Monero and this previous can not be reason.

I have/had some Monero but it's on Cryptopia and who know when and If I will get back.

But good thing is that price slowly recovering and if you look on chart for 1 year price drop till 45$ and currently is 77$ which is good but a lot of altcoins have such a jump too.

In any case my opinion is that Monero is good altcoin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

I'm not a lover of Monero (XMR) coins. So the developments and issues I also never followed, which I know monero is an anonymous coin. Similar to bitcoin, that's all I know about monero.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:47 PM, gordoncrypto said:

I wonder, is Monero still having trouble with people forgetting about it? I see it being written about a pretty good amount.

I really don't know about the monero problem that I forgot, whether I'm the one who missed the news related to that problem.

On 2/16/2020 at 2:36 AM, lukmanqarib said:

I have never forgotten monero coins because monero is a Cryptocurrency using the CryptoNote and Bytecoin project code as its base.

This is for you, but unfortunately for many, Al-Monro is a forgotten coin because its team is inactive and does not make new news and projects, thats all .

In my view this is because of the team behind monero. The things that they could have done isn't done by them. Many exchanges stop keeping monero as the transaction time was  so long and people become less interested in this so it is forgotten.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

declining prices does not poor that XMR will reduce to zero. This coin is a cryptocurrency laudable of consideration for investors who fancy to invest long-term. Monero will get back if the advertise enters abullish trend. It power intensification higher, if basics suit the lashing press for the subsequently bull trend.

That's the normal nature of all the users and also a normal prediction for the digitalized currencies as the rates of such coins Rises the demands and investments in such coins increases while having a low rate people forget such coins.

well i think it is forgotten because it missed it chance it did not make any good niche to fill and no there is no special reason to use monera. why would someine risk their money in monero? i don't know if you have any information about good investments in monero just tell us. we would be great to hear about it.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:25 AM, spyaquino said:

When my cumpadre and I started trading in digital currencies, whether it was airdrops or buying coins, or whatever it is, I remember my cumpadre buying Monero and mining Monero, that year I don't remember precisely the year, the monero was up, excitement washed over my cumpadre who just wanted to know about Monero. But then Monero started to fall and since then has not heard a substantial recovery. But because Monero has suffered so many negative changes in its market value and even in the sense of being remembered in the cryptographic environment, if anyone has an opinion or even the reason for such stagnation and wants to share here they will be doing a great service to the cryptographic environment. - and me, because I myself didn't understand until now why this lag. Hugs

download (5).jpg

Monero was one of the first coins i tried to mine, it was very hard and i remember seeing the announcement and realizing that i don't understand anything about it. But i don't think that it has been "forgotten" everything just happens to be relatively down and not hyped at the moment.

Monero didn't promise as I thought. I think it is not good enough to keep people in and the activities there are not much, in general it is very less developed and does not meet user needs.

Monero is forgotten, in fact, that no longer appeals to users. Bitcoin is halving, I'm afraid it will drop in value, the chances of recovery are very low. It no longer fits the market.

I don't why monero coin is forgoten and its true because there are few traders who are trading on it, but its a good coin and its listed in many exchanges but i don't know why they take it as a normal coin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Monero has not been forgotten, but it has reduced the popularity of this coin due to the recent delisting of this great privacy coins that is the best among them

One important factor for the coin to be successful is having an active and good in publicity team for that coin to grow. Coin cannot work it out alone so maybe that's what happen to monero,it was forgotten due to lack of good publicity and projects.

19 hours ago, Evu said:

This coin is a cryptocurrency praiseworthy of interest for investors who like to invest long-term. Monero will convalesce if the promote enters a buoyant trend. It force augment highermo

Monero has been a wonderful coin for a good investment and this has been a mining asset for the miners who has recently benefits from it, but due to the delisting of the coin has make it difficult to acertain the future of monero

On 4/2/2020 at 7:40 AM, Summi said:

Because it had been delisted from most of the exchange actually and the coin is a privacy coin in which it is not liked.

The coin is liked by people because it is a privacy coins, but who does not like them is the government, they will pressure exchanges to unlist it along with other privacy coins.

8 hours ago, Summi said:

That mean it will soon be dead even though it is not dead then it will be losing it value for people to find it interesting.

It will lose some value in price, but it will not die, it is the most favored coin on the dark market.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:25 AM, spyaquino said:

download (5).jpg

too bad it had to happen this way i hope you did not fall into lose for the price fall of monero, this is the reason i alway want to stick with the top stable coins in the crypto currency market 

13 hours ago, Tedi gunawan said:

in monero, additionally their team now not lively like others coin. i am no longer certain approximately this to, but for me, monero already dead. i'm in twitter almost 6 hours regular, and sure, i never recognise or atleast no person speak approximately monero right now. idk why

You might be right, I have not seen any updates about monero and there has been much delisting of this coin, but still the coin has higher price

I don't think monero is forgotten, but maybe people are the focus in the other coins, so they don't use monero to trade. At this moment, it seems, people trying to buy and sell because the bitcoin price is up and down, and they can have the opportunity to buy and sell to make a profit. Monero is like litecoin, and I guess it will increase the price at the right time, so while the monero price is not too high, we can buy some monero so we will have a chance to sell monero at the high price when the time comes.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:36 AM, Summi said:

Yes it is still in higher price because it might be use in the black market to process transaction.

Monero is still downward trend, the price isn't rising that much, may be there will be sudden rise of the coin soon, but not now