The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

On 7/5/2020 at 17:16, Altcoinfan said:

Hola a todos,

Estoy trabajando durante algún tiempo en algunos sitios web de faucet y otras plataformas similares y puedo decir que estoy trabajando duro y realmente disfruto cada Satoshi, Litoshi, etc., pero sigo viendo personas que tienen miles de referencias, trabajando bastante menos yo y tener grandes ganancias, así que comencé a pensar en formas de obtener muchas referencias lo más rápido posible. Me parece que la mejor manera es obtener las referencias a través de publicidad paga, pero estoy tratando de encontrar un sitio web que ofrezca esto a un buen precio, por lo que actualmente estoy consultando con uno de los sitios web de PTC en los que tengo algunos fondos. ¿Alguien podría compartir su / ¿Su experiencia sobre las formas de obtener más referencias en poco tiempo? ¿Has probado la publicidad de youtube, etc.?

Creo que al difundir nuestros enlaces de referencia ayudamos a la comunidad criptográfica, ya que atraemos a más personas.

¡Gracias de antemano por sus respuestas!

I have a very simple method, it is to pay for ads on Facebook depending on the type of user you want to see your ad. You can create an image about your referral campaign, make a short and understandable promotional video. You can use other social networks to promote yourself.

100% working method is to make referrals own friends. Also good method is use social networks and forums. These methods have no cost, except time, and really working.

You can share your code all of the social media platforms or with your all friends via messages and ask them to help you about that.

If it's true,referrals make a difference, so it is important to do good publicity, telegram,youtube or twitter.there you can search for referrals but always asking if they want to receive the information or not. greetings.

It is better to Working It distributes your referral link in YouTube ads and Telegram channels, so there is an effective increase in referrals that will bring you profit.

the best way in my opinion is youtube and facebook since combining both you can get many referrals just by knowing a little marketing only those two social networks are needed and you will see that the referrals will come practically alone.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, ad1123 said:

the best way in my opinion is youtube and facebook since combining both you can get many referrals just by knowing a little marketing only those two social networks are needed and you will see that the referrals will come practically alone.

Basically every social or advertisement platform where you can build your audience is suited for affiliate marketing of course.

On 7/5/2020 at 17:16, Altcoinfan said:

Hola a todos,

Estoy trabajando durante algún tiempo en algunos sitios web de faucet y otras plataformas similares y puedo decir que estoy trabajando duro y realmente disfruto cada Satoshi, Litoshi, etc., pero sigo viendo personas que tienen miles de referencias, trabajando bastante menos que yo y tener grandes ganancias, así que comencé a pensar en formas de obtener muchas referencias lo más rápido posible. Me parece que la mejor manera es obtener las referencias a través de publicidad paga, pero estoy tratando de encontrar un sitio web que ofrezca esto a un buen precio, por lo que actualmente estoy consultando con uno de los sitios web de PTC en los que tengo algunos fondos. ¿Alguien podría compartir su / ¿Su experiencia sobre las formas de obtener más referencias en poco tiempo? ¿Has probado la publicidad de youtube, etc.?

Creo que al difundir nuestros enlaces de referencia ayudamos a la comunidad criptográfica, ya que atraemos a más personas.

¡Gracias de antemano por sus respuestas!

Other methods to obtain referrals is by creating a YouTube channel where you can create videos of projects in which they have a referral system, another monera is by creating groups in the WhatsApp or Telegram app, I currently belong to a Telegram group where I earn some referrals either for an airdrop or mining

• +2 1

Use social networks such as Instagram, twitter and facebook. Create a blog with content that pleases Google, with SEO positioning techniques. Publish in Telegram groups. There are many groups to publish your promotions and earn referrals. Create a YouTube channel and publish on it every day. Yes, it will be very hard, but it is very effective. Successes, my friend!

The truth is that I do not know how those people are going to achieve so many referrals, many who achieve earnings from referrals, is because they have a YouTube channel or something similar is not my case and I do not think it is.

learn digital marketing then use websites search engine ads social media ads   and social media campaigns esp on tittok and instargram if ure good marketer you can have many referrals 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Maybe this method will make us earn money, but I am not an expert nor do I have any information on this subject

You can go to the referrals section in the forum. You can ask your question in that section and you will get the answer. This section is for beginners

• +1 2

It is a good topic that you play, partner, I congratulate you, the truth is, I find myself in the same situation as most, since I am new but eager to improve and learn and be better every day. I am really bad with those of the references and I would appreciate any good advice to move forward. paid advertising is a good option as you just said but I do not have that resource at the moment and I am looking for something free advice etc. good luck everyone

• +2 1

On 5/7/2020 at 5:16 PM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Well, one thing that helps is the way you invite your referrals to the content that you think you can create a community around you little by little and connect them, for example, through telegram with a channel and a group where they can share concerns. and through your channel you share your links remembering that not everything is referral links you must add value to that community so that it makes that connection and they really see that you are interested in them, this material if you have a YouTube channel is ideal add it to facebook in groups, you can rely on pages where you pay people who carry out the tasks but this in itself is not the best method, those people that you see that earn a lot is because they took time to create that community and are always aware of it and add a lot of value in Its content is a work that takes time but the result is worth it,

To bring referrals, you must focus first on the importance and strengths of the project or site that you are promoting, so you can tell your friends or relatives by presenting a face-to-face presentation with them. This gives credibility, more nature and a comprehensive understanding of what you tell them about. There are other ways, but less active without effort. Such as promoting via WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Telegram and some forums, but I advise you to give the idea of presenting a presentation that needs time and effort, but really good results are reaped from it. good luck

• +1 1

Personally, I share the idea of getting the information to people through your social networks, clearly with due prior research, nourishing you with knowledge on the subject so that once you get to know the subject well and the people who want to follow you Have doubts, you can respond safely, without problems, with truthful information. So you will have more people referred in

Friend on youtube can also help you with this issue there are many methods that youtube detail step by step an idea I saw is to create a youtube channel make good content on your channel promote that content on different networks and what they subscribe later little by little they will become your referrals everything depends on the content

• +2 1

On 5/7/2020 at 4:16 PM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

There are some pages where they allow you to publish tasks so that other people can do it and receive a certain amount of cents from you, one way to get referrals is that, calculate the value you will have in a project that you know will be profitable, leave in that page the task of registering with your referral link and for doing that you give them a small amount of cents, with that you get several valid referrals.

• +2 1

For me, one of the best strategies to generate referrals is to create a website or a blog and promote your links through that medium. The thing is, if you do a good job, you will not only gain referrals, but you can start monetizing your website and earn some extra money.

• +1 1

Hi everyone,

There are several ways to get referrals, it is a matter of locating the one that best suits you.

I will tell you about my experience, I offer a free training on cryptocurrencies and airdrops, this can be in person or online.

This training is free, I tell them that the rest of the training is learned in practice, that I have a group by WhatsApp where they receive daily airdrops activities, their tutorials and my permanent guide.

The key is to fulfill what you offer, commit to the learning of each member of the team

• +2 1

I believe that the best method will always be social networks, there you will find everything and there will always be a clueless person who does the whole procedure without even thinking about it, and if using advertising on these platforms would be a lot.

There are several options, but one of the main ones would be to have a channel on Youtube and promote it on platforms that take traffic wherever you want, because having a Youtube channel, you can give more detailed information about the pages you are working on, you can give your experiences and anecdotes, and so you will have better results, since with the other option you will also have quite a few referrals , but not knowing how the page works or not having someone motivate them, because they will not invest or simply leave it in oblivion. 

The second option I give is the pages that take traffic wherever you want, but for that you would have to pay a certain amount of money, it's not much, but you would have to pay to get a limited amount of clicks on your ad, but it will not guarantee that everyone you enter registers on the page you also promote , or if they register they won't get to invest, so already everyone uses the option that seems easier and if you have the ability to create a Youtube channel, it would be best. 

Hi everyone,

A good method that I think would be good is to enter groups of the page that is being worked and thus help each other either from Facebook or other legal applications, which is the most important.

• +1 1