The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

On 6/11/2020 at 12:25 AM, tienda said:

There are many website who offer the option to promote your referral link but your need to pay for that, or if you want for free in Telegram you can do some search about referral links group and then you can promote your referrals.

Telegram is a nice app for you to have many referrals, there are lots of cryptoworld members on that. 

Also you can refer your family and friends for easy referring because they will believe you on what you going to say. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

If you want a referral system, you may use social media to have many invites, social media is one the most used platform because it has entertainment it has so many active users.

5 minutes ago, Pitepite said:

If you want a referral system, you may use social media to have many invites, social media is one the most used platform because it has entertainment it has so many active users.

Indeed, throughout my period of work in the internet, especially profit sites, most of the people who registered were registered through my link and found it on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.

• +2 1

There have so many ways thats you can use to get referrals, but you need to be very creative on seducing users to join through your link, those ways are as the following.

• Youtube 
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Telegram
  • Chat message
  • Promoting through Ad networks
  • Forums
  • Your nearly friends
  • Discord

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 5/8/2020 at 9:31 AM, chrislynn said:

If you want earned some small benefits from faucets then we need huge number of people who are our referrals because more chance of high referrals by making YouTube channel and then influenced the new comers of crypto users who wants free earning from using crypto market. So if you have a YouTube channel then you can earn faucets. 

A referral is really useful specifically for faucets, the profit for faucets is not that high so if we do referral if we will invest many people then our earnings will increase because we will have percent for the person we invited.

First of all whenever you want to increase your referral then you have to do hard work but if you want to escape from hard work then you can rely on the ads facilities for which you have to pay. If you want free referrals then you have to share maximum your referral links in groups, channels and in platforms like telegram. You can ask any famous page to promote also.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 6/26/2020 at 11:42 AM, Izeal said:

Yes, I have tried getting more referrals from the PTC sites but the users who surfed that advertisement won't sign in and we can't get any profit but we can only gain number of views in those advertisements. If the sites gives profit even if the other users visit the sites then I think PTC sites are the best to gain visitors.

I have never tried PTC sites because I do referrals personally instead of inviting in sites. 

I think it's more easier to make the people believe us when we show them some proofs personally. 

• +1 3

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It's anything but difficult to get individuals to click referral interfaces however a large portion of them require enlisting, introducing something, contributing or doing different assignments for you to profit on the referral connect. What's more, the key issue is the means by which to get right connects to perfect individuals. For instance I have a youtube channel yet it's a parody channel, so my crowd doesn't do cryptos and I can't get them to put into digital forms of money for instance.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Hello, you can take advantage of social media platforms to explain your referrals related to the crypto market
Like YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, where you will reach the largest possible number who are outside this field and achieve benefit for yourself and them.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

You have to be active in the different societies of digital currencies, and secondly, to use Instagram, Telegram and Facebook, so to post links to your referrals, in addition to that you have to gain the trust of many and to spread the matter between your environment and your community from friends, relatives and others.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

i think social medias will helps to refer more friends in this forum, becouse social medias are growing day by day and it impove the facilities, so i  prefer share your referal link to the best social media apps. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I also think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in. her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time. And i never tried youtube advertising ever. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 7/8/2020 at 2:23 PM, Alex9876r said:

Hello, you can take advantage of social media platforms to explain your referrals related to the crypto market
Like YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, where you will reach the largest possible number who are outside this field and achieve benefit for yourself and them.

To be honest I tried that before but it's really hard for me to refer some people using social media then I tried referring in personal and I showed them some proof for them to believe me and after that I got many referrals. 

• +1 1

Referring some one to a platform, it's a good idea purposely to expose of earnings opportunity, to be making and  benefits from the forum. But if it's for for faucets I don't participate any more because I have tried numerous faucets campaigns but nothing meaningful come out of it 

• +3 1

On 6/25/2020 at 3:00 PM, Captain Karim said:

My friend, the faucets sites are useless because I never advise you to waste your time on such sites.
I have already wasted a lot of time trying to profit from faucets sites but without interest.

I agree with you faucet is a bunch of rubbish advert you waste s lot of time to earn some money but the payments is very low to get withdraw of it.

The methods of working on the Internet are as varied as working with questionnaires, as a free lancer, or using YouTube to get money One of the ways to work is referrals and benefit from a certain percentage of profits, and this method is useful in platforms, websites and some forums, and it is similar to eating as a retail marketer with different companies on the Internet .

• -5 1
  • +1 1

You asked nice question but I also faced same problems or difficulty in making referrals. But I get some tricks and knowledge about to advertise. After this I share my links on facebook and Whatsapp and making a lot referrals and get profit. 

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

@Altcoinfan i'm working in some faucets to send it to binance and convert it to BNB for decrease my fees trading, i'm like you i want to earn more by sharing my refferal, i hope to find any method to increase my earning

• -5 1

I have work sometimes in airdrop programme but all know that without much refer airdrop has no profit.. So i am trying to find out a forum  where member will registered the site which you want but you need to paid them lil amount to do so... Also many member has channels Where has lot of member to refer each other               

• -5 1
  • +5 2

You can post in groups on Telegram or Facebook groups that talk about cryptocurrencies and they include good numbers of people.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I have not used referral links and am not explicitly considering making money from referral links

I think inviting people to the forum for me is self-service because you are inviting the people you love and want them to learn and win, not for the sake of earning through their participation via your referral link.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have seen a referral section in the forum and perhaps you can try it and some members maybe they will use yours. It is not easy to have many referrals otherwise you have to be a person with thousands of followers in youtube and social media.

On 8/24/2020 at 8:56 PM, TheRaed said:

You can post in groups on Telegram or Facebook groups that talk about cryptocurrencies and they include good numbers of people.

Present we have so many social media platform's, if we want increase our referrels then use this platform's, and promote our referrel links in Facebook Twitter YouTube and telegram, in this platform so many crypto community groups active, if we promote site genuine then within short period we gain good referrels, 

• +3 1

If you have a social media page where you have lot of followers or a youtube channel with huge number of subscribers then from there you can get a lot of referral and earn a decent amount.