The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

Try to visit sites like pico workers and post your referral link there, the site is good but you will have to pay the participants for your project that you will post. You can pay from 0.005 to 100 USD per one referral as you wish!

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Dear friend 

Thanks for your tropic. Hope if you shayer your refure link in crypto world you can get more refer. Cose most of the peaple hare. And you get refer without any problem 

Thanks 

If you working on faucet sites then you need to promote your links in different social media accounts such as face book, twitter, instagram etc.and also if you are youtuber then you can earn a lot of money from crypto market because some sites gaves us great opportunities as referrals money's. 

Dear friend 

If you want refer more. You sayer your refer link in social network side. And make your subject  easy and which benefit we get you write clearly you will get refer     

When I usually needed a large number of referrals, I used axle boxes like ySense to complete tasks, that is, I paid money (about 0.20-0.30 cents per referral) to other people to fulfill the conditions, and earned about 2-3 dollars on them 

The best way to convince more people about some sites or schemes you want to refer them for and gain more referral bonus is coming out with proofs, so those who might be interested will be convinced they are not wasting their time over it. It means you must have tried it and it must have worked for you before referring others. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Having more referrals boost our earnings in faucets,because faucets alone will take longer before we gain good amount,and the best way for this to have it is using social media,no need to spend money for advertisement. Just post it,share with friends and family,post it in different groups or sites,and better yet through youtube. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 5/7/2020 at 11:16 PM, Altcoinfan said:

Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time

You can find a lot of tutorials about "Referrals marketing" and "Affiliate Marketing" with your favorite search engine.

Social networks can be very effective (free). Paid marketing campaigns on PTC / GPT websites can also be very effective (not free).
Another effective solution is to have your own blog.

• Useful or interesting 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

One of the most difficult task in my opinion is getting many referalls.Because you have to tell them all the information about the site and everything.That's why I hate referall programms.Becuase this work is very difficult and there is no guarantee of success.

Dear friend 

If you want refer more. You sayer your refer link in social network side. And make your subject  easy and which benefit we get you write clearly you will get refer     

12 hours ago, Altcoinfan said:

Could you provide more info about this telegram bots? Do I need to pay for them? Yes, I agree that people often skip youtube ads but maybe sometimes this ads work...

Concerning everyone who recommended to use social media channels - I don't have many followers so this probably would not work for me but yes, from I all I read online it turned out that most people get their referrals via social media channels but I still see many who claim to get referrals by advertising online. I hope people who state that they got their referrals through advertising are not lying since I'm about to spent a few bucks as a test to see if that's real.

Yeah but don't trust all advertising's because some persons adverse there scam site for getting meany users, some advertise because they only withdraw there moneys when there referrals deposit some moneys, but the telegram bot is best they only pay for there users when they subscribe or join or create account using the advertisers referral link so its best, and also cointply and ojoo are good, try to search on youtube.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:16 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

If you want to be working on the affiliate program and you are really seriously on it, you can use to promote your referral link ads network, I suggest to risk at least $100 for promoting your link.

The members you see having too many referrals are usually websites that are visited by thousands of people that have the same interests about earning with cryptocurrencies. These can be airdropalert, airdrops.io etc. All these are claiming the most referrals.

I think that there are also many ways to distribute your referrals links and add some members through you. This can include the youtube channel. There you can post your link. Telegram channels and your domestic friends.

Dear friend 

Make your post seriously and keep useful things. Sayer your refer code any social network you can get refer.you can also sayer in cryptotalk  forums. 

Thanks 

Yes, referral links give you a lot of money, I saw a lot of people create a video on YouTube and explain the sites and put their referral link, maybe this is a good way.

So would you mind to share more trusted PCT sites where we can publish our ads to get more referrals and more YouTube views? I have created a YouTube channel but unfortunately I have not been able receive more views for videos that I have uploaded in my channel. 

I do not advise you to waste time working on faucets that offer little and you will not be able to withdraw in many locations because I used a few years ago a lot of faucets and I could not withdraw this my advice to you my friend is to change the way you work is better for you learn to trade and invest on platforms better because sharing links Referral will make you waste your time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Usually you can attract referrals for money, just by paying each person who fulfilled the conditions for 1 dollar, I do this when I get a reward of more than 3 dollars for a referral.

Getting referrals from telegram bots is good way . It is very cheap as compared to others advertisement sites such as YouTube. But be careful by selecting these bots on telegram. There are many scam sites. 

your idea is very great but every member have its own way to earn from reference. youtube and ads site are best way to earn reference because every country and billions of peoples use youtube. 

Dear friend, if we can make very useful posts here and give a good solution to the problem of those who have problems, then we will find good followers. I hope you will benefit from these words. Thank you.

They have A lot of methods in publishing

Their link like banking links and

On YouTube they create video about the

Faucet and publish their reffera links

On 5/8/2020 at 12:16 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

In order to get more referrals very easily, just try to create the tutorial YouTube videos tgsts will be guiding about how to use certain platform, and link your referral link bellow the video, so thats if your viewers are interested, they must click your link. 

If you want to increase your referral, then you need to start with your friends and family, then you can go ahead to shared it in your social medias, this will bring you more people into the campaign you are into.