The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

In order to achieve more referrals when entering the best forum in the Cryptotalk world, we have to create a lot of value and content that works for people, and also aim to help people effectively rate their posts, this will give us more visibility when the moderators enter the forum and see your performance in it. So, the purpose of this forum is to develop all of us as much as cryptographically, as good at teamwork!

Thank you so much for this post .

I am new here in this community i not know much and with the help of your posts i came to know that how much little things are going to be considered. 

Because of your post and the replies of seniors i is very clear that what it is.

If you want a referral system, you may use social media to have many invites, social media is one the most used platform. You can create an image about your referral campaign, make a short and understandable promotional video.

Hi dear I am taking side of referral base works as they demand much effort and more time and it's really bad but if we want to take more referral we should await people about the uses and benefits of it and share with groups sites also

You can try cryptotalk referral section for more referral. Also there are many sites where you can find referrals.You just have to google it.And I think with referral you cannot earn a lot.So try to invest or trade. As its a more safe way and easy way.

I think the way to work on referral links

Available on YouTube channels with enough explanation so that everyone can benefit from it

And learn more about it

On 5/8/2020 at 2:16 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Indeed perhaps this is a decent way get a few references , yet I don't care for along these lines , on the grounds that you can lose your cash , you purchase the references , yet you don't take the cash , on the grounds that maybes the site is con artists, or references witch you take , isn't dynamic , and you don't take a decent benefit , I want to share the references Facebook gatherings.

When you want to post your referral, kindly post it to the referral section so that your topic cannot be delete by the moderators. I think there's existing site where you can post your referral i think it may also help you

Click referral links but most of them require registering, installing something, investing or doing other tasks for you to benefit on the referral link. And the key problem is how to get right links to right people.  

I have also worked on many websites but I am having a very bad experience when it comes to paying but I have the best experience in this campaign right now but in this campaign you will not get any referral program to earn some extra money.  ., Friend, I don't really know how I can help you because I don't rely too much on calls to make money.  I spend a lot of my time on this site and a few others learning the trade and I suggest you do the same. Thanks guys.

Hello friends , i think the best method for make more referrals so you must share your refer link ,A referrals link is what customer's share with their friends and its directly connected to their referrals ,without link , there's no way to track all the activity in your referrals programs...

There is an advantage if you have a large following and there are a lot of followers on your different social media accounts. This would help to share your referral link within the shortest time possible and then you will get the referrals you need. But if you want to use other sites that have been listed it is good but you need to be careful so that your account does not get hacked!.

For me these sites and telegram bots are a waste of time. You get very little profit, much less than the minimum withdrawal limit, and when you reach the withdrawal limit, they will ask you for a fee. My advice to you, stay away from such sites.

I think if you are very active on social media you are more likely to get more referrals on it. Because you have more friends in it so you can join them. Then try to explain all the basics before joining

On 5/8/2020 at 6:41 AM, Mohssine said:

Yes maybe this is a good way get some referrals , but i don’t like this way , because you can lose your money , you buy the referrals , but you don’t take the money , because maybes the website is scammers, or referrals witch you take , is not active , and you don’t take a good profit , i prefer to share the referrals Facebook groups.

Yes you want to right my friend I'm also agreeing with you. In online world there are a lot of scammer so we have to be careful before doing anything. Your safety is on you so be more careful doing anything. But you also can do it on Facebook or WhatsApp.

Affirmative ok here is a large approach get barometer, other than admiring don’t thus and so approach since you will put clams, you get the general criterion, except don’t wipe away spectacular boodle, for the reason that tinks powerful website serves as a cheater, American state criterion beldame then you really remove, isn't always quick, and also you don’t wipe away a very good gain, I like so portion powerful yardstick facebook companies.

I don't think we are mandated to refer any member here. But you can tell your friends and family about this great site and the benefit they will derived from joining cryptotalk forum. Just stick to the rules and regulations of the forum.

Really pay for advertising if it works but the problem is that the referred people stay so it is not always something that will be successful because usually many people only enter to see the ad and leave but I do know that some referrals are obtained but not large numbers.

• +2 1

Well I don't have much idea to get more referral. I usually refers my friends and relatives only. And for that I used social media group. Don't know about any website.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:16 PM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Well you absolutely right mate but did you think spreading our referral link to everywhere is a good idea? Even though it is a good idea but I think spreading it everywhere might invited unwanted members I.e the spammers might find it very easy to join the forums.

I think this forum or bitcointalk its a great chance for us to put our referral link so many people will join the site because of the referral link ..You have to try it...........

Yes dear friend it is good way to increase referrals. Thank you for this useful post. You should take advice from the seniors members to increase your referrals.

On 5/8/2020 at 2:16 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I figure you should post the point in the references area. Concerning your inquiry, I am not chipping away at that, yet there are specific locales, for example, https://visit-box.net/, that can help you in distributing the references you need.